US-Emberstorm-3v3 - S3Archive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#121 sweetdreams

sweetdreams

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

2180 3s lf gamessssssssss

2200+ 2s queue gogo !!

Btw zeriel, im sorry about your druids connection last night, those wins didnt even feel good =/

Maybe we can arrange some legit games tonight?

#122 Disparity

Disparity
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

^ id play but teams at 2100 only give us like 3 pts and its not worth it atm

#123 sweetdreams

sweetdreams

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:17 PM

^ id play but teams at 2100 only give us like 3 pts and its not worth it atm

Were 2184, were worth more than 3 pts =(

lol and priest lock druid makes me cry =P

but if you guys are down then just hit me up =D

#124 Zeriel

Zeriel
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:06 PM

2180 3s lf gamessssssssss

2200+ 2s queue gogo !!

Btw zeriel, im sorry about your druids connection last night, those wins didnt even feel good =/

Maybe we can arrange some legit games tonight?

Lol she was half convinced it was something specific to you guys, just bad luck I guess. It happens, w/e, just sucks to lose like 30 rating to a D/C when it takes 2 hours of empty queues and then 8 pt games to get that rating. =/

Good games against you guys aside from the connection issue, though I can't say I'm really aching to play you guys a lot, war/sham/druid kind of sucks for our 3s comp. D:

Well I guess it's payback for farming the warlock/healer teams!

Edited by Zeriel, 13 June 2008 - 11:09 PM.

#125 sweetdreams

sweetdreams

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:37 AM

Lol she was half convinced it was something specific to you guys, just bad luck I guess. It happens, w/e, just sucks to lose like 30 rating to a D/C when it takes 2 hours of empty queues and then 8 pt games to get that rating. =/

Good games against you guys aside from the connection issue, though I can't say I'm really aching to play you guys a lot, war/sham/druid kind of sucks for our 3s comp. D:

Heh, yeah id think the same thing when it happens once in 3s and once in 2s, was really bad luck =S

Guess we needed some lovin after gettin slaughtered by druid lock spriest 2 nights for 26 pts each lol ><

And i hear ya about shitty queues =(

Oh well nothing we can do =D

Cheers!
Tony~

#126 Disparity

Disparity
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:18 PM

connection issues suck especially on this bg :(. if u dc once ull probably have to spend another hour or so tryign to make it up due to long ques and low teams :(. most of the high teams quit queing like a month ago :S

#127 Zeriel

Zeriel
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:05 AM

connection issues suck especially on this bg :(. if u dc once ull probably have to spend another hour or so tryign to make it up due to long ques and low teams :(. most of the high teams quit queing like a month ago :S

Yea, until this week, there was only ONE ACTIVE TEAM above us in rating. They're way below us now. The #10th team we beat every time we faced them, but I really don't want to try and queue up anymore just because it doesn't seem worth it.

OH YAY CHANCE TO LOSE 25 PTS AND GAIN 5.

No thank you, I'll just take the vengeful nether drake.

#128 Jacktwok

Jacktwok
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:04 AM

Tried to make a last day push for glad in 3s yesterday but was unable to do it. Played with a druid from our guild as MRD but we'd never run the comp before and just couldnt' do it. By the time we got over 2100 we were only facing 2 lower rated teams from our guild who were pretty good and ended up winning about @ a 2:1 ration and STILL losing points to them.

Probably going to run this comp this season though so hopefully we'll do well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<