#61 Qwentagf

Qwentagf
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:09 PM

I'll chip in a comment in here - I'm unsure why everyone is so trash-talkish nowadays. If you lose to a team, it doesn't mean they're better than you. If you win to a team, it doesn't mean you're better than them. Those two rules apply for pretty much 99% of the matches nowadays seeing WoTLK is pretty much just huge damage spam fest.

Also I'm unsure why few select people have such huge egoes, Hunteruk and his paladin obviously aren't the best players out there - but hey this is Cruelty. This BG isn't nearly as active as my previous one and it's a lot lot easier - you should be fucking thankful if you even get a fucking queue at high rating. We're sitting in queue at 2700 mmr for ages before a game pops, and usually it's a 1 pointer.

Stop being fucking retarded, all of you

Indeed
:D

#62 Lealol

Lealol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:25 PM

if I was still on rampage I'd be getting queues within 30 secs, back in s6 with 2650 we had instant matches in both 2s and 3s

wtb a merge of cruelty and rampage so I can play against ramppies again :<

come rampage :D
:deathknight: Tj

#63 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

not possible ! I migged here to play with rl mates and pve with them :(

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#64 demonlól

demonlól
  • Tatyjabsón
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

"outplayed" ? How the hell im supposed to keep lock alive when theres pve geared warrior training him and 2 healers healing him(In case you havent noticed IM PRIEST without solace). You had allmost bis pve gear and u still wasnt even close getting r1. Infact you and the priest were fucking horrible, standing next to each other, getting double fears & shadowfurys etc. You only got glad because your warrior was semi decent and know how to play defensive if he get focused. In one game u did 0 cc to me, but monkey trinketed procked and prophacy killed our lock in bladestorm, even tho i was spam healing him. I can only imagine ur vent.

"Prophacy: Okey bladestorming"
"Demonlol: LOLOLOL OUTPLAYED, GJ TEAM"

I like how prophacy logged to korgall after our games and whispered me how fucking shit and retarded you are.

ps. I dont give a shit about r1, i migrated because my other priest didnt had teams and i wanted to play with avea. But sure, migrate to some other bg and get r1 in the season end. You´ll most likely get rickrolled because you are fucking horrible.

oh guess what .. he doesn't have a mic LOL .. oh and we made a new team 2 weeks before the end of the season .. oh and another thing .. if i'm so shit why does he have like 55% win/loss without me now that i ditched him? and we kinda played retarded because we knew how shit u were
Maito:(hai i'll stand casting flash heals next 2 the pala when he has stun off cd)
Maito gets stunned.
Maito: FUCKING DISPELL WITH PET OMG NOOB U DIDNT DISPELL WITH PET
warlock: PET DEAD ME DEAD WTF OP WARRIOR
me: lmfao what a retarded priest .. standing right next 2 me and trying to spam flash heals when he knows i have stun ready.
Spoiler

Spoiler

lol the last game dreasus saw it was you and shouted "FUCK THIS" and idk probably jumped out the window

#65 demonlól

demonlól
  • Tatyjabsón
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

I'm gonna say something that will be a big shock for many people.
This game is not that hard. Just because you're suddenly playing on gladiator range doesn't make you that good. Just says you play fine enough and your class/setup is in a decent/good state. Sometimes an overpowered state of your comp puts you in the position to do well even tho your experience is kinda limited or lesser then a more experienced (better) player.

People who get r1 are people who care enough to get it. Anyone with a proper setup can get it if he puts the effort in it. May it be moving to some shit bg, getting pve-gear or simply playing shitloads and getting high enough so nobody can catch you.

And yes, Cyclone is a harder bg but please don't overestimate it. Avea has been stuck around 2500's ever since he migrated to Cyclone and according to my sources he is kinda average. Yet maito and him have r1 because they care so much about it to waste money on moving to some shitty random german bg and doing faction changes and shit sharing it 20 ways.

Even tho I regret selling my r1 char I can't even remotely care enough about it because it doesn't mean you're the best. It simply adds e-bay value and maybe increases your e-peen. It's impossible to be the best at this game and no-one ever will be. Why? Skill-cap is very low and balance will never excist. Doesn't mean there is no difference in skill. It's mainly based on /played (in arena). That's why I probably never have that much trouble getting gladiator because I have so much experience it mostly is easy to get.

Now what I just wanna say: Enjoy the game or leave it.
I stopped playing because I simply don't enjoy WoW/WotLK anymore and will wait till cataclysm. The frustration simply took over the fun. But at least I don't have the illusion of being the best in WoRlD oF wArcrAft. Not that I'm not proud of my online achievementzzzz (r1 titlez, multiple glad every season I played, qualified for ESL group-stages etc etc)

I think I just critted with my wall of text soooooo...

Dr.Phil out.
Peace ¥

Posted Image

Ps. DeMoNLoL, don't put yourself in the same league as maito. I can guarantee you that he probably has quite a bit more achievs/experience in this game then you'll ever get.

not saying i'm better than him, i'm saying he just can't take it that somebody said we're "good" so he has to try and flame hunteruk/me .. i know he's good but u can't compare priest to pala :confused::confused: and anyway i just laugh every time i see him trying to flame people because a lot of people think he's a faggot because he thinks he's a god of some sort.
Spoiler

Spoiler

lol the last game dreasus saw it was you and shouted "FUCK THIS" and idk probably jumped out the window

#66 demonlól

demonlól
  • Tatyjabsón
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

oh and btw .. vague best druid Cruelty. US druids fail. k thx guys
Spoiler

Spoiler

#67 fulhamxd

fulhamxd
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

a lot of people think he's a faggot

this.

He is a good player tho :P

#68 fulhamxd

fulhamxd
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

oh and btw .. vague best druid Cruelty. US druids fail. k thx guys

He loses to elbone in duels so...

#69 Lealol

Lealol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

not possible ! I migged here to play with rl mates and pve with them :(

fuck rl mates, come rampage:D
:deathknight: Tj

#70 Prophacy

Prophacy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1673

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

oh guess what .. he doesn't have a mic LOL .. oh and we made a new team 2 weeks before the end of the season .. oh and another thing .. if i'm so shit why does he have like 55% win/loss without me now that i ditched him? and we kinda played retarded because we knew how shit u were
Maito:(hai i'll stand casting flash heals next 2 the pala when he has stun off cd)
Maito gets stunned.
Maito: FUCKING DISPELL WITH PET OMG NOOB U DIDNT DISPELL WITH PET
warlock: PET DEAD ME DEAD WTF OP WARRIOR
me: lmfao what a retarded priest .. standing right next 2 me and trying to spam flash heals when he knows i have stun ready.

First of al you fucking first glad retard, priest left to play on cyclone there was no team left to begin with. This is FIRST week season im playing for points with random people. As for you ditching me you mouthbreating fat fuck i wouldnt play with a pala thats so fucking retarded and lives up Hunteruks Ass, Atleast that fail hunteruk has a backspine and talks back when i call him an idiot. ive been fucking calling you retarded fuckface for ages and you dont even dare to talk back because you pussy don think you got glad first time in wotlk you mean something now stfu and bend over like a bitch :D /end rage

#71 Rizen

Rizen
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:39 PM

PEOPLE NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND HIDE THEIR PENIS, ITS WAY TO INDECENT TO WAVE WITH THEM IN PUBLIC.

i wub our bgroup :)

#72 Bromius

Bromius
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

First of al you fucking first glad retard, priest left to play on cyclone there was no team left to begin with. This is FIRST week season im playing for points with random people. As for you ditching me you mouthbreating fat fuck i wouldnt play with a pala thats so fucking retarded and lives up Hunteruks Ass, Atleast that fail hunteruk has a backspine and talks back when i call him an idiot. ive been fucking calling you retarded fuckface for ages and you dont even dare to talk back because you pussy don think you got glad first time in wotlk you mean something now stfu and bend over like a bitch :D /end rage

Gotta love EU

I lolled <3!!

#73 demonlól

demonlól
  • Tatyjabsón
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

so why didn't u kick me out of the team when u threatened me to if you think i'm bad? because without me u would get no glad; and yeah .. random people, sure man sure (by random you mean people you played with last season before they quit?).. u transferred stormscale and nobody wanted to play with u because you're never going to use your mic (we all know you have one? :confused:) I didn't leave u because i felt sorry 4 u knowing you won't be able to get another paladin.. oh and .. why do u get kited by hunters so much then when we told u to get off the hunter u would /wrists at us??
Spoiler

Spoiler

#74 demonlól

demonlól
  • Tatyjabsón
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:00 AM

so why didn't u kick me out of the team when u threatened me to if you think i'm bad? because without me u would get no glad; and yeah .. random people, sure man sure (by random you mean people you played with last season before they quit?).. u transferred stormscale and nobody wanted to play with u because you're never going to use your mic (we all know you have one? :confused:) I didn't leave u because i felt sorry 4 u knowing you won't be able to get another paladin.. oh and .. why do u get kited by hunters so much then when we told u to get off the hunter u would /wrists at us??

oh and your partners tell me every single day .. how i dealt with you going emo at anything .. i would tell them to do what i did .. after every game, even if u won, put him on ignore so that you don't respond to him and he goes emo even more but eventually shuts up .. so u better watch out before u lose your 3v3 partners and have to transfer off again then come back because u had no mic.
Spoiler

Spoiler

#75 Ashe

Ashe
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

DK, LFG TSG!
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

#76 Saywat

Saywat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 1449
  • RBG: 1326

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:19 AM

DK, LFG TSG!

pve hero :( gz on LK tho
Spoiler

Spoiler

#77 Hunteruk

Hunteruk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

Ahaha /end rage when he stops doing his dance in the arena :)
You cant deal with hunters for shit the only games we won as TSG where when you went LOLOLOLBLADESTORM! You told me to LOS and then never did it yourself hell 90% of the time u didn't even shield wall, fuck i think i only saw you cancel a bladestorm 1ce when you thought hmmm i might actually die here, and i think ude jump at demon playing with you again coz tbh..

You are a cunt, and im not the type of person to use that word lightly you rage so that no1 has time to critise your mistakes, but its great because the other person improves there gameplay whilst you just stay for the FOTM and faceroll!

enjoy when i watch it, it reminds me of you :)

P.s IM FAT GUYSSS ! ;)

#78 Liquilol

Liquilol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Aggra (Português)
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1021
  • 3v3: 1468

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

hello cruelty heros
Question -"are gladiators good future managers? genuinely curious about your opinions guys."

Awnser -"Doubt it as a direct correlation. Not everyone can be the leader on a team.

However I wouldn't be surprised if gladiators have an abnormally high spacial IQ."

#79 Prophacy

Prophacy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1673

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

Ahaha /end rage when he stops doing his dance in the arena :)
You cant deal with hunters for shit the only games we won as TSG where when you went LOLOLOLBLADESTORM! You told me to LOS and then never did it yourself hell 90% of the time u didn't even shield wall, fuck i think i only saw you cancel a bladestorm 1ce when you thought hmmm i might actually die here, and i think ude jump at demon playing with you again coz tbh..

You are a cunt, and im not the type of person to use that word lightly you rage so that no1 has time to critise your mistakes, but its great because the other person improves there gameplay whilst you just stay for the FOTM and faceroll!

enjoy when i watch it, it reminds me of you :)

P.s IM FAT GUYSSS ! ;)

HAHAHA you kidding me you fucking retard? who the fuck does random AMZ 10 yards of a target 4 games in a row , i had to fucking kick you from the team cause you wouldnt leave yourself. Who tunnels a target for 5 min and gets pulled into the middle then starts apoligizing to me for fucking up. I gave you chance to play but you failed deal with it. dont even talk about tsg i played that facroll comp 1 DAY on my tauren to get glad. Talking about FOTM pala/prot warr/hunter took you only 1 million games to get the rating. No one cares about WOTLK glads you couldnt break 1800 in tbc you fuckface. Blizz had to make the game facroll easy so players like you can succeed. i know it hurts :D

PS. stop using a mic no one wants to hear a Fat kid eating while he mashes his buttons

#80 Extimator

Extimator
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Anachronos
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:10 PM

soooooo much hate :<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<