#41 Lealol

Lealol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:03 PM

You understand that win% dont mean a shit ? We would have tanked our mmr to 1k before we started playing and now we would have 90 win%. This makes us good ? Im sure that you are also aware of the fact that stormscale is unplayedable at peak hours and we have like 10 losses because of lag / not able to join arena / dcs.

But sure m8. I understand, having 90% winratio at cruelty means that you are best player in eu, since cyclone is overrated and all the best players play here at cruelty. YepYep

Did i say that im the best player EU? lold. And you havent faced me before so trying to call me bad doesn't work. Just trying to tell you that you shouldn't be so cocky about being skilled when moving to stormscale to play with a dglad mage then fail hardly with him is cool.

edit: nice excuses for having shit win%, and yes win% means something unless you tank your MMR down :)

And if you trying to point out that we did it in 3s then you should get your facts straight
:deathknight: Tj

#42 Hunteruk

Hunteruk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:07 PM

You guys are getting off the point of how great i am... cmon !

#43 Valkyrie

Valkyrie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

You guys are getting off the point of how great i am... cmon !

Got to admit that you've gotten alot better compared to what you were. Though your personality ain't easily approached.

#44 Hunteruk

Hunteruk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Got to admit that you've gotten alot better compared to what you were. Though your personality ain't easily approached.

awww.. musch love to you 2 :) <3

I just get frustrated when u go LOLDIE pala nd kill my team 2v3
:(

#45 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:47 PM

yes you've gotten alot better hunteruk but don't let it get to your head more lol

#46 Maitopurkki

Maitopurkki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationTurku )))

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

Did i say that im the best player EU? lold. And you havent faced me before so trying to call me bad doesn't work. Just trying to tell you that you shouldn't be so cocky about being skilled when moving to stormscale to play with a dglad mage then fail hardly with him is cool.

edit: nice excuses for having shit win%, and yes win% means something unless you tank your MMR down :)

And if you trying to point out that we did it in 3s then you should get your facts straight

Have i called you bad at some point ? Feel free to copy paste that. Since u dont know shit about me either, why are you flaming me ? I was r3 at cyclone last season and i dont think that having 67% winratio against best players in eu is fail(2700 mmr hi). If you check the match history from armory. You can notice that there are plenty of games where i have done 0 healing or my mage have done 0 dmg. But im sure you allready checked it since you wrote that kind of bs. Oh wait. And no win% dont mean a shit if u are playing low populated bg. Annnnnnnnd no i wasnt trying to point out what u did in 3s, i was trying to point out that cruelty dont come even close to cyclone level at the moment.
Posted Image

sadly pve in this season can carry u easily :(

#47 Lealol

Lealol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Have i called you bad at some point ? Feel free to copy paste that. Since u dont know shit about me either, why are you flaming me ? I was r3 at cyclone last season and i dont think that having 67% winratio against best players in eu is fail(2700 mmr hi). If you check the match history from armory. You can notice that there are plenty of games where i have done 0 healing or my mage have done 0 dmg. But im sure you allready checked it since you wrote that kind of bs. Oh wait. And no win% dont mean a shit if u are playing low populated bg. Annnnnnnnd no i wasnt trying to point out what u did in 3s, i was trying to point out that cruelty dont come even close to cyclone level at the moment.

No it's a horrible BG, and cyclone is not as hard as people think it is, so stop trying to make yourself look good with 67% win ONLY because its cyclone.

Edit: you were trying to point out that i was shit cus you started talking bullshit about my winratio just because its on CRUELTY and not CYCLONE

#48 Nushz

Nushz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationMaAsTrIcHt

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

I'm gonna say something that will be a big shock for many people.
This game is not that hard. Just because you're suddenly playing on gladiator range doesn't make you that good. Just says you play fine enough and your class/setup is in a decent/good state. Sometimes an overpowered state of your comp puts you in the position to do well even tho your experience is kinda limited or lesser then a more experienced (better) player.

People who get r1 are people who care enough to get it. Anyone with a proper setup can get it if he puts the effort in it. May it be moving to some shit bg, getting pve-gear or simply playing shitloads and getting high enough so nobody can catch you.

And yes, Cyclone is a harder bg but please don't overestimate it. Avea has been stuck around 2500's ever since he migrated to Cyclone and according to my sources he is kinda average. Yet maito and him have r1 because they care so much about it to waste money on moving to some shitty random german bg and doing faction changes and shit sharing it 20 ways.

Even tho I regret selling my r1 char I can't even remotely care enough about it because it doesn't mean you're the best. It simply adds e-bay value and maybe increases your e-peen. It's impossible to be the best at this game and no-one ever will be. Why? Skill-cap is very low and balance will never excist. Doesn't mean there is no difference in skill. It's mainly based on /played (in arena). That's why I probably never have that much trouble getting gladiator because I have so much experience it mostly is easy to get.

Now what I just wanna say: Enjoy the game or leave it.
I stopped playing because I simply don't enjoy WoW/WotLK anymore and will wait till cataclysm. The frustration simply took over the fun. But at least I don't have the illusion of being the best in WoRlD oF wArcrAft. Not that I'm not proud of my online achievementzzzz (r1 titlez, multiple glad every season I played, qualified for ESL group-stages etc etc)

I think I just critted with my wall of text soooooo...

Dr.Phil out.
Peace ¥

Posted Image

Ps. DeMoNLoL, don't put yourself in the same league as maito. I can guarantee you that he probably has quite a bit more achievs/experience in this game then you'll ever get.
You can find me in South America @ the beach tjuuus

#49 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

nush i need 10 games on priest LOGPLZ>>>> =(=(=(==(

ps why the f doesnt my postcount go up

#50 Gnomew

Gnomew
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

why do ppl even compare/whine at eachothers ratings at week #1

nushz best

#51 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

I'll chip in a comment in here - I'm unsure why everyone is so trash-talkish nowadays. If you lose to a team, it doesn't mean they're better than you. If you win to a team, it doesn't mean you're better than them. Those two rules apply for pretty much 99% of the matches nowadays seeing WoTLK is pretty much just huge damage spam fest.

Also I'm unsure why few select people have such huge egoes, Hunteruk and his paladin obviously aren't the best players out there - but hey this is Cruelty. This BG isn't nearly as active as my previous one and it's a lot lot easier - you should be fucking thankful if you even get a fucking queue at high rating. We're sitting in queue at 2700 mmr for ages before a game pops, and usually it's a 1 pointer.

Stop being fucking retarded, all of you

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#52 Ashe

Ashe
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:53 AM

...We're sitting in queue at 2700 mmr for ages before a game pops, and usually it's a 1 pointer...

Just lose a few games and tank mmr, might've been because it was friday, but we got 1min queue max.
Fans glory to the Gladiators,
Gods glory to the Heroes.

#53 Lealol

Lealol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:47 AM

I'll chip in a comment in here - I'm unsure why everyone is so trash-talkish nowadays. If you lose to a team, it doesn't mean they're better than you. If you win to a team, it doesn't mean you're better than them. Those two rules apply for pretty much 99% of the matches nowadays seeing WoTLK is pretty much just huge damage spam fest.

Also I'm unsure why few select people have such huge egoes, Hunteruk and his paladin obviously aren't the best players out there - but hey this is Cruelty. This BG isn't nearly as active as my previous one and it's a lot lot easier - you should be fucking thankful if you even get a fucking queue at high rating. We're sitting in queue at 2700 mmr for ages before a game pops, and usually it's a 1 pointer.

Stop being fucking retarded, all of you

'

I'm on 2.8k mmr on my mage, and we dont get seriously long queues, same with my dk is like 2.7k. Queues are not that bad considering all the mmr droppers. But yes around 1-3 minute it usually is, its not that bad for getting decent points usually

#54 Hunteruk

Hunteruk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:58 AM

I'm gonna say something that will be a big shock for many people.
This game is not that hard. Just because you're suddenly playing on gladiator range doesn't make you that good. Just says you play fine enough and your class/setup is in a decent/good state. Sometimes an overpowered state of your comp puts you in the position to do well even tho your experience is kinda limited or lesser then a more experienced (better) player.

People who get r1 are people who care enough to get it. Anyone with a proper setup can get it if he puts the effort in it. May it be moving to some shit bg, getting pve-gear or simply playing shitloads and getting high enough so nobody can catch you.

And yes, Cyclone is a harder bg but please don't overestimate it. Avea has been stuck around 2500's ever since he migrated to Cyclone and according to my sources he is kinda average. Yet maito and him have r1 because they care so much about it to waste money on moving to some shitty random german bg and doing faction changes and shit sharing it 20 ways.

Even tho I regret selling my r1 char I can't even remotely care enough about it because it doesn't mean you're the best. It simply adds e-bay value and maybe increases your e-peen. It's impossible to be the best at this game and no-one ever will be. Why? Skill-cap is very low and balance will never excist. Doesn't mean there is no difference in skill. It's mainly based on /played (in arena). That's why I probably never have that much trouble getting gladiator because I have so much experience it mostly is easy to get.

Now what I just wanna say: Enjoy the game or leave it.
I stopped playing because I simply don't enjoy WoW/WotLK anymore and will wait till cataclysm. The frustration simply took over the fun. But at least I don't have the illusion of being the best in WoRlD oF wArcrAft. Not that I'm not proud of my online achievementzzzz (r1 titlez, multiple glad every season I played, qualified for ESL group-stages etc etc)

I think I just critted with my wall of text soooooo...

Dr.Phil out.
Peace ¥

Posted Image

Ps. DeMoNLoL, don't put yourself in the same league as maito. I can guarantee you that he probably has quite a bit more achievs/experience in this game then you'll ever get.

1 word.

Beastcleave :@

#55 huddlestone

huddlestone
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:45 AM

Please stop devaluing my thread highlighting the feat's and achievements of the Cruelty UK players. He is the best player with Demonlol and Lea that I have played on this BG to date this season, and I am rank1 2v2.

Team Rating Record
SKey Gaming 2632 117-27

These stats are phenomenal, they come close to my 3v3 stats of s6 which were like 149-20 or something. Phenomenal stats = phenomenal players. Get it?

Hey nushz
PS I am rank1 2v2.

#56 Hunteruk

Hunteruk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:38 AM

Please stop devaluing my thread highlighting the feat's and achievements of the Cruelty UK players. He is the best player with Demonlol and Lea that I have played on this BG to date this season, and I am rank1 2v2.

Team Rating Record
SKey Gaming 2632 117-27

These stats are phenomenal, they come close to my 3v3 stats of s6 which were like 149-20 or something. Phenomenal stats = phenomenal players. Get it?

Hey nushz
PS I am rank1 2v2.

Alot of our loses have been DC's and lag as well though :|

And our comp isn't really lacking either, we still have alot of room to improve, our syenergy is getting there now but we got a long way to go yet, is only the start of the season but its a good sign, now come play 5s with us :D:D

And thnx for the ego buff xD

#57 huddlestone

huddlestone
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:19 AM

Ego buffs are given when exceptional players deserve them. Not only is Hunteruk probably one of the best players on the bg, but also probably one of the best players in Europe in my eyes with his latest performances especially in the 3v3 bracket( Rank 1 with a setup that's countered quite easily by stuff like beastcleave )
The thing with hunters nowadays, they do have exceptional damage, but the execution of the damage is also important, Hunteruk and Lea and Demonlol are able to execute strategies and get targets down asap, I think with a few exceptions they are the only team who can do this on Cruelty atm.
5v5 is a viable option but I will not leave Kor'Gall horde for I am the best Druid on Kor'Gall horde and I will probably not be the best druid on Darkspear Alliance.
I would not at all be suprised if I saw Wrathful Gladiator Hunteruk as he represents the UK for there 7th Rank1 in 4 Seasons

-Vague

#58 zecatone

zecatone
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:39 AM

Ego buffs are given when exceptional players deserve them. Not only is Hunteruk probably one of the best players on the bg, but also probably one of the best players in Europe in my eyes with his latest performances especially in the 3v3 bracket( Rank 1 with a setup that's countered quite easily by stuff like beastcleave )
The thing with hunters nowadays, they do have exceptional damage, but the execution of the damage is also important, Hunteruk and Lea and Demonlol are able to execute strategies and get targets down asap, I think with a few exceptions they are the only team who can do this on Cruelty atm.
5v5 is a viable option but I will not leave Kor'Gall horde for I am the best Druid on Kor'Gall horde and I will probably not be the best druid on Darkspear Alliance.
I would not at all be suprised if I saw Wrathful Gladiator Hunteruk as he represents the UK for there 7th Rank1 in 4 Seasons

-Vague

<3 <3

Almost sound like he is talking serious lololool

"The thing with hunters nowadays, they do have exceptional damage, but the execution of the damage is also important, Hunteruk and Lea and Demonlol are able to execute strategies and get targets down asap, I think with a few exceptions they are the only team who can do this on Cruelty atm."

Dude u were inspired, jeez.

#59 Methodxd

Methodxd
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:23 PM

-Vague

the funniest part is retardUK still not realizing hes getting trolled on ., :D

Hunteruk in guild chat:

OMG vague said i am best hunter EU

#60 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:02 PM

'

I'm on 2.8k mmr on my mage, and we dont get seriously long queues, same with my dk is like 2.7k. Queues are not that bad considering all the mmr droppers. But yes around 1-3 minute it usually is, its not that bad for getting decent points usually

if I was still on rampage I'd be getting queues within 30 secs, back in s6 with 2650 we had instant matches in both 2s and 3s

wtb a merge of cruelty and rampage so I can play against ramppies again :<

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<