Rizen
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

1700 wraths > smites

The only way to effectively shut down a hunter is to nuke him down and make him deterrence lul, its a do or die though, at least to most comps,it's the best class to target

#25 zecatone

zecatone
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:54 PM

Prot palas outdps me in every single game, plus all retards who play that spec have a hunter on team, that setup is even more gay than beastcleave.

#26 Faceial

Faceial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:49 PM

rofl fnah, your 3v3 mates left you and now your emo? :)

#27 zecatone

zecatone
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

rofl fnah, your 3v3 mates left you and now your emo? :)

"Hello i am Grafic and i play a fotm comp with 67% win ratio"

#28 Qwentagf

Qwentagf
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hello I am fnah, i suck and cant get a druid lower than 90% in 2s with a sp.
h3h3h3 now my mates ditched me but i got glad so im happy LOL

#29 Faceial

Faceial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

lol, we havent played arena for one month and just started and meet alot for counters so.

btw fnah only beacuse you are bad in 2s and 3s and dont know how to handle a protpala, dont go emo beacause no one wants to play with you.

#30 Nushz

Nushz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination
  • LocationMaAsTrIcHt

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:20 PM

Shoot my balls
If you dont even have a clue about what state hunters or your setup is in then I only have 1 thing to say.

Posted Image

fucking duelists
You can find me in South America @ the beach tjuuus

#31 Faceial

Faceial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

Shoot my balls
If you dont even have a clue about what state hunters or your setup is in then I only have 1 thing to say.

Posted Image

fucking duelists

hunters are OP atm yes, but if you know what to do against a protret paladin its really easy for example, we cant really put freedom on ourslefs since the hunter needs em so we can be slowed all the time. You can cc the paladin when he pops DP and control him so he cant refresh it which means the paladin will go oom. If you didnt knew how easy it is to just control a protret then you are dumb and dont know how to play against us.
Plus we have many counters if you didnt knew that.

#32 zecatone

zecatone
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:44 PM

lol, we havent played arena for one month and just started and meet alot for counters so.

btw fnah only beacuse you are bad in 2s and 3s and dont know how to handle a protpala, dont go emo beacause no one wants to play with you.

You know that 2v2 as double dps is dead this season, ur shitty prot pala can trinket sap and still win games, besides that u got raped in 2s last season so np.

Play a comp liek real man or gtfo scrub.

#33 demonlól

demonlól
  • Tatyjabsón
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

ret/hunter/x calling phd faceroll, hunteruk and demonlol being r1(okey its first week but still...)

Posted Image

you're going emo because us > you, every time we beat u all i would see is /spit spam, because you get outplayed when you were on your dk and priest when u were on cruelty doesn't mean we're bad especially when you get trolled i know you die a little irl every time somebody replies to you trying to troll them and failing terribly .. but it's okay man we're gonna xfer to another bg and share rank 1 with 6 ppl like u k is that okay with u man?? fucking tard
Spoiler

Spoiler

lol the last game dreasus saw it was you and shouted "FUCK THIS" and idk probably jumped out the window

#34 Faceial

Faceial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

HAHA fnah its kinda funny that you say that we got owned last season in 2s when you won one game beacuse we fucked up one thing after that you never won against us :) get some brain man and rembmer stuff corectly and stop beeing emo :)

#35 Qwentagf

Qwentagf
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

You know that 2v2 as double dps is dead this season, ur shitty prot pala can trinket sap and still win games, besides that u got raped in 2s last season so np.

haha fnah, grats you can win a druid that is afk for the first 20 seconds of the fight, as fucking double dps. /lol

#36 Chegaz

Chegaz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:05 PM

WTF REALLY? WHAT WENT WRONG IN YOUR LITTLE HEAD

PLAY A COMP LIEK REAL MAN OR GFTO SCRUB?

Thats like saying to a Prot warrior, or elemental, or destro warlock, MM hunter.

YOU CAN*T PLAY ANY COMBOS THAT WORK WITH YOUR SPEC; THATS ILLIEGAL

And i really wonder, what is a REAL combo

Kisses Chegaz

#37 Theles

Theles
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

you're going emo because us > you, every time we beat u all i would see is /spit spam, because you get outplayed when you were on your dk and priest when u were on cruelty doesn't mean we're bad especially when you get trolled i know you die a little irl every time somebody replies to you trying to troll them and failing terribly .. but it's okay man we're gonna xfer to another bg and share rank 1 with 6 ppl like u k is that okay with u man?? fucking tard

ok are YOU seriously flaming maito?

#38 Maitopurkki

Maitopurkki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationTurku )))

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

"outplayed" ? How the hell im supposed to keep lock alive when theres pve geared warrior training him and 2 healers healing him(In case you havent noticed IM PRIEST without solace). You had allmost bis pve gear and u still wasnt even close getting r1. Infact you and the priest were fucking horrible, standing next to each other, getting double fears & shadowfurys etc. You only got glad because your warrior was semi decent and know how to play defensive if he get focused. In one game u did 0 cc to me, but monkey trinketed procked and prophacy killed our lock in bladestorm, even tho i was spam healing him. I can only imagine ur vent.

"Prophacy: Okey bladestorming"
"Demonlol: LOLOLOL OUTPLAYED, GJ TEAM"

I like how prophacy logged to korgall after our games and whispered me how fucking shit and retarded you are.

ps. I dont give a shit about r1, i migrated because my other priest didnt had teams and i wanted to play with avea. But sure, migrate to some other bg and get r1 in the season end. You´ll most likely get rickrolled because you are fucking horrible.
Posted Image

sadly pve in this season can carry u easily :(

#39 Lealol

Lealol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

"outplayed" ? How the hell im supposed to keep lock alive when theres pve geared warrior training him and 2 healers healing him(In case you havent noticed IM PRIEST without solace). You had allmost bis pve gear and u still wasnt even close getting r1. Infact you and the priest were fucking horrible, standing next to each other, getting double fears & shadowfurys etc. You only got glad because your warrior was semi decent and know how to play defensive if he get focused. In one game u did 0 cc to me, but monkey trinketed procked and prophacy killed our lock in bladestorm, even tho i was spam healing him. I can only imagine ur vent.

"Prophacy: Okey bladestorming"
"Demonlol: LOLOLOL OUTPLAYED, GJ TEAM"

I like how prophacy logged to korgall after our games and whispered me how fucking shit and retarded you are.

ps. I dont give a shit about r1, i migrated because my other priest didnt had teams and i wanted to play with avea. But sure, migrate to some other bg and get r1 in the season end. You´ll most likely get rickrolled because you are fucking horrible.

67% win priest mage triple r1 mage dglad.

I guess you know what my point is
:deathknight: Tj

#40 Maitopurkki

Maitopurkki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationTurku )))

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

67% win priest mage triple r1 mage dglad.

I guess you know what my point is

You understand that win% dont mean a shit ? We would have tanked our mmr to 1k before we started playing and now we would have 90 win%. This makes us good ? Im sure that you are also aware of the fact that stormscale is unplayedable at peak hours and we have like 10 losses because of lag / not able to join arena / dcs.

But sure m8. I understand, having 90% winratio at cruelty means that you are best player in eu, since cyclone is overrated and all the best players play here at cruelty. YepYep
Posted Image

sadly pve in this season can carry u easily :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<