Rlthug
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:03 AM

http://icanbreakthesecuffs.ytmnd.com/

i ss everything. have about 4000 in my folder.

#42 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:28 AM

Just get the mage to respec arcane and kill shit 100-0 in a blanket cs.

Why gimp yourself with frost when you can global as arcane?

#43 Belligerent

Belligerent
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:31 AM

Arcane Blast hits harder than frostbolt when it doesn't even crit. Melee on you? Arcane Barrage!

#44 Celestior

Celestior
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:42 AM

Still a great fucking comp. Learn to play.

Note: I haven't seen any druids yet, I may revise my statement after seeing if they're as unkillable as some people are saying.

r1 in wow and with the women

#45 Kubuss

Kubuss
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

Played 3 Priest/Mage games, one of them included a horrible Druid/Warrior which took us 40 minutes to finally figure out what the fuck to do because our S7 strat simply doesn't work due to the resilience change.

Not sure what the fuck we're going to do against DK/Druid.

You're doing it wrong.

#46 Bostock

Bostock
  • Junkies

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:36 PM

Still a top tier combo, you just have to CC now instead of chanelling frostbolts! :)
Main:
:priest:
Alts:
:deathknight: :mage:

#47 hearteh

hearteh
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

It's still a very very good comp. Learn how to play the setup rather than fucking about on the forums.
drain mana

#48 Gkxtxt

Gkxtxt
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dunemaul
  • Cyclone

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:32 PM

INC GOOD NEWS:
Mage Spriest is Alive.

#49 Spiders

Spiders
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:26 AM

I played mage/spriest back in s6 up to 2452 before the buffs, I can't imagine how it is now lol

#50 Demasia

Demasia
  • Junkies

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

For all the tunnelbolt mages who havn't found their polymorph in their spell books yet it might be a little harder now. Mage/Priest works fine, your priest just needs some mp5 gear and you might want to play more on cc rather than 1k haste and burst, afterall thats what mage/priest is all about or supposed to be about. It has alot of CC, use it.

#51 mcjagger1

mcjagger1
  • Magicpuff
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:56 AM

Arcane Mage/Deep Disc

2613 - #1 US, #3 World

Mage/Priest is twice as strong with this resil change, I don't get dumped on by Hunters as much, Warlocks take their precious time to kill me, and CC chains are still ridiculous.
Posted Image
Black Ice Orphans all the way (:

#52 Threefaced

Threefaced
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:58 AM

The exact methods we used last season dont work exactly the same and therefore we were nerfed into oblivion

#53 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

mage priest > warrior its SO annoying

A full set of dots + a felhunter on my hpal requires me to divine light spam to stay alive, without the lock hitting me with drain life or drain soul at all.

SO ya, i was a hpally s9, and it was by far my favorite season ever in wow. Thanks for your OPINIONS tho on whether the season sucked or not. L2P, have a nice day!

#54 Russano

Russano
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:18 AM

Mage/priest is still great. You will lose less than you did before, tie more and win just as much.

#55 Fluffert

Fluffert
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:56 AM

Arcane Mage/Deep Disc

2613 - #1 US, #3 World

Mage/Priest is twice as strong with this resil change, I don't get dumped on by Hunters as much, Warlocks take their precious time to kill me, and CC chains are still ridiculous.

lol

#56 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

vs anyone good, frost/disc is pmuch dead. it's still very ladder-climbing friendly because you'll beat everyone bad until you get to a rating where both opponents will know how to LOS and then you're pretty much done because every match is a pillar humping stalemate unless its a paladin healer or something and even then you can still lose pretty easily (to good teams)

frost/shadow is an actually playable comp though, and you can't just get pillared by everything, so i play that now instead.

most people that bitch about frost/disc don't seem to understand that all they have to do is have their entire team pillar hump and you can't ever lose. they lose because they're trying to win, which is a good thing, but the very top players understand you can just oom the pr/mage by playing extremely defensively until the mage is out of cds/mana for a pretty surefire method of beating disc/frost

#57 Touché1296682727

Touché1296682727
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:46 AM

vs anyone good, frost/disc is pmuch dead. it's still very ladder-climbing friendly because you'll beat everyone bad until you get to a rating where both opponents will know how to LOS and then you're pretty much done because every match is a pillar humping stalemate unless its a paladin healer or something and even then you can still lose pretty easily (to good teams)

frost/shadow is an actually playable comp though, and you can't just get pillared by everything, so i play that now instead.

most people that bitch about frost/disc don't seem to understand that all they have to do is have their entire team pillar hump and you can't ever lose. they lose because they're trying to win, which is a good thing, but the very top players understand you can just oom the pr/mage by playing extremely defensively until the mage is out of cds/mana for a pretty surefire method of beating disc/frost

Sure. :rolleyes:

#58 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:49 AM

Arcane Mage/Deep Disc

2613 - #1 US, #3 World

uhh, neuro/trancey and chumpjohn/someguy are playing mage priest as frost "deep disc" at like 2750+ mmr on our bg.

its still good, hard as shit to beat as priest rogue anyway.

edit: forgot, houndus is running it above 2700 mmr as frost as well. comp is far from dead ^^

#59 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1552
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

For all the tunnelbolt mages who havn't found their polymorph in their spell books yet it might be a little harder now. Mage/Priest works fine, your priest just needs some mp5 gear and you might want to play more on cc rather than 1k haste and burst, afterall thats what mage/priest is all about or supposed to be about. It has alot of CC, use it.

ya right

#60 Kubuss

Kubuss
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:28 PM

Arcane Mage/Deep Disc

2613 - #1 US, #3 World

you do realize you're only #1 and #3 because of mmr, it being 1 week into the season and that most people don't bother with 2s at the moment ,right?

it's not twice as strong, warlock/healer got harder after this patch, which makes the comp worse. it hasn't changed much vs other comps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<