• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1519
  • 3v3: 1135
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

Man so struggling to find any 3's team this season on any char. Moved to a new server with PvE friends and can't find anything :(

#83 Fucked

Fucked
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2228

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:58 PM

Thats some really solid advice, thanks heaps

#84 Acid18

Acid18
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

1. Go to the nearest game-store
2. Buy WOTLK collectors edition
3. Get a stack of Coke
4. Go visit your best friend
5. Hand over the WOTLK
---
6. Crawl over the list of different classes and find out what he likes the most
7. Compare whatever hes/shes like the most to your favorite ones
8. Help him to play, introduce stuff, level together
9. Ding 80
10. Pick up some heroic 5man gear
11. Go have fun together in battlegrounds
12. Use Skype to communicate
13. Farm a decent pvp gear
14. Form an arena team
15. Start learning to play together, don't be frustrated and please don't yell on him/her

-

Generally it takes some time, but playing arena with your best friend is probably the best comp you can have in the future. Having your best friend addicted to wow is a nice thing :P

= PROFIT =

Muahahaha, kinda of what i did :3

/wave @ mazonx
Posted Image

#85 Acid18

Acid18
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Man so struggling to find any 3's team this season on any char. Moved to a new server with PvE friends and can't find anything :(

Amiza! i'd love to try out some arenas with you on one of my chars! Not been able to play much arena lately, hence not found any players, but gonna try go a bit more serious now! Gonna throw you a whisper one of these days and see if your up for some arenas:>
Posted Image

#86 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1519
  • 3v3: 1135
  • LocationEngland

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:48 PM

Amiza! i'd love to try out some arenas with you on one of my chars! Not been able to play much arena lately, hence not found any players, but gonna try go a bit more serious now! Gonna throw you a whisper one of these days and see if your up for some arenas:>

sounds good mate could knock up a TSG or something if you like.

#87 SevenDeluxe

SevenDeluxe
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Eonar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

Having a hell of a time finding teammates on my server. Partly because it's a pve server, partly because I'm alliance and partly because I don't have a lot of arena history. So I'm just hitting all the forums, hitting trade chat and trying to gear up as much as possible in the mean time.

If anyone else on Eonar reads this lemme holla atcha.

#88 Omgqtpielol

Omgqtpielol
  • LocationCanada, Eh?

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

I used to have the PERFECT arena partner. Pretty much because my best e-friend. Played every single day for hours on end together. Then he went away to boarding school for a year :( So now I'm trying to adjust to finding new players and pretty much learning how to play again due to being so used to our old chemistry. Can't for the life of me find a solid player who's willing to learn and play everyday. Suppose I just need to wait it out, but damn.. wouldn't mind grinding out some 2s soon.

Tried the WoW forums, which is a complete joke (Kilrogg :\ board is DEAD), trade hooked me up with a couple 12 year old squeakers and since I'm a fresh xfer I don't have the connections I used to have. Feels bad man.

#89 kelminak

kelminak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1524
  • 3v3: 1834
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

I used to have the PERFECT arena partner. Pretty much because my best e-friend. Played every single day for hours on end together. Then he went away to boarding school for a year :( So now I'm trying to adjust to finding new players and pretty much learning how to play again due to being so used to our old chemistry. Can't for the life of me find a solid player who's willing to learn and play everyday. Suppose I just need to wait it out, but damn.. wouldn't mind grinding out some 2s soon.

Tried the WoW forums, which is a complete joke (Kilrogg :\ board is DEAD), trade hooked me up with a couple 12 year old squeakers and since I'm a fresh xfer I don't have the connections I used to have. Feels bad man.

I actually was from Kilrogg and recognized that there are no good PvPers left. All of the good ones have transferred off, and sometimes that's the best option.
Best of luck,
Kelm
Posted Image[list]

* Warrior players gravitate towards the spec that isn't complete ass, and Gladiator will be promptly raped to compensate for Warriors wanting to play the game

#90 Omgqtpielol

Omgqtpielol
  • LocationCanada, Eh?

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:59 AM

That sucks then lol. When it comes to 3s, I'm on a decent team. Not in terms of rating or anything, but one of the guys I've played games with for the last 4 years and the other guy is his brother. So we're having a good time with that. Also came across a hunter for 2s last night in trade. He asked for my experience so I told him, I asked for his and he said 2k. Figured that was good enough for me so we played some games. Found out he's sitting at 1k res and clearly hasn't played arenas before. Hopefully today will be better luck.

#91 Tziki

Tziki
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

Nice guide :)

will keep all this in mind when i gear my numerous alts
Posted Image

#92 Koopah

Koopah
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Chromaggus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

I've also had some trouble finding teams that are willing to take a feral :( Talking 'bout 3s ofc.

With skirmish no longer existing I've felt like tearing my head off a dozen times. To quench my thirst for arena I use "/2 Feral lf anyone to play arena with for points/4lulz/4real". I dont like dueling really so I rather queue with any random chap from trade and give help and guidance to the player if he/she needs :) Feels good to help someone when I had to learn everything the hard way.

I was lucky enough though to find an old warrior friend I know irl ;> All thats left is finding a restoshaman/holypaladin that meets the requirements (lots of activity and dedication).
It is the nature of men to create monsters, it is the nature of monsters to destroy their makers.
Spoiler

#93 starletmoon

starletmoon
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Arathor
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationInd

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

Omg hurry get the add character thing to work so I'd be able to post something in the recruit! ><

#94 Mandrak

Mandrak
  • Members

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Finding partners on a PvE server is quite hard

#95 kelminak

kelminak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:40 AM

Finding partners on a PvE server is quite hard

Agreed, requires a great amount of patience or $25 bucks to the nearest PvP server ;)
Best of luck,
Kelm
Posted Image[list]

* Warrior players gravitate towards the spec that isn't complete ass, and Gladiator will be promptly raped to compensate for Warriors wanting to play the game

#96 reddragon114

reddragon114
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

and make sure they speak engrish

#97 Zaazu

Zaazu
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

I'm having trouble finding teams, but really only because of the absurdity that I've come across. All I see in trade is, "X and Y LF Z, 2400 exp plz." Then I look up those people and they've 'maybe' broken 1600. Or my Warlock that I've really wanted to start playing, but whenever I respond to an ad it goes something like:

Me: I'm an Affliction Warlock and I'd be interested.
Them: wuts yo xp?
Me: 1800 on Priest as Disc and Shadow, and at least 1600 on my Lock that I've just started playing.

-No Response Back-

Later on in trade, I see the same 1600 rated person I whispered," X and Y LF Warlock for 3's. 2600 xp pst." It's like I either get total slobbering retards, or I have to be 2400 rated to even get on a team. A vicious cycle.

#98 Holyfool

Holyfool
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:49 PM

I'm having trouble finding teams, but really only because of the absurdity that I've come across. All I see in trade is, "X and Y LF Z, 2400 exp plz." Then I look up those people and they've 'maybe' broken 1600. Or my Warlock that I've really wanted to start playing, but whenever I respond to an ad it goes something like:

Me: I'm an Affliction Warlock and I'd be interested.
Them: wuts yo xp?
Me: 1800 on Priest as Disc and Shadow, and at least 1600 on my Lock that I've just started playing.

-No Response Back-

Later on in trade, I see the same 1600 rated person I whispered," X and Y LF Warlock for 3's. 2600 xp pst." It's like I either get total slobbering retards, or I have to be 2400 rated to even get on a team. A vicious cycle.

Just the same problem on my alt. Got a 2,1k exp main and trying to find a team on my warrior that have about 1,7k exp. Everyone on my server wants ppl that's ATLEAST 2k...
Main :priest: Gely Sylvanas Ally

Alt :warrior: Furyfool Sylvanas Ally

#99 kelminak

kelminak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

I have that same issue with my alts. I'm a 2400 player but since they don't see that on my alt they think I haven't hit 2200 yet xD. Luckily I have friends that I play w/ so when I name drop I usually can get partners, but the best thing you can really do is say something in trade like

"2400 player LF team for my alt Death Knight, whisper me"

Just remember to be friendly to people, if you're nice you'll get a lot further with them than if you lie and talk shit :)
Best of luck,
Kelm
Posted Image[list]

#100 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

Let's all transfer to the same realm

EU fellas come to US

Edit: Gasp guy above me from same battlegroup :wub: :wub:

Posted Image