• Talents: Holy

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh
you touch my tralalala
mmmmmmmmmm
my ding ding dong

I see what you did there

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=145235

:o i didnt c wat u did thar, could you explain for us dumb ppl?

#42 Owro

Owro
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

I cant decide between running the SoTP spec or crusade I would love the fear duration reduc but man the dmg output just seems so low compared to crusade.

The fear reduction is very nice to have. And you do get some compensation in damage. If you play with someone that can help you deal with fears then you may want to avoid it though.

Myself I get a lot of cc focused on me so it does feel good to have. Due to our lack of distance closer it always hurt a lot to get feared away. I’ve lost count on the times I have died or failed to help out due to a fear making me run to the opposite side of the arena.

My team meets a lot of warlocks and they do present a problem. Now I just wish it worked on sheep too :(

#43 naidyy

naidyy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=145235

<3

#44 Protozoa7

Protozoa7
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

The fear reduction is very nice to have. And you do get some compensation in damage. If you play with someone that can help you deal with fears then you may want to avoid it though.

Myself I get a lot of cc focused on me so it does feel good to have. Due to our lack of distance closer it always hurt a lot to get feared away. I’ve lost count on the times I have died or failed to help out due to a fear making me run to the opposite side of the arena.

My team meets a lot of warlocks and they do present a problem. Now I just wish it worked on sheep too :(

As its looking I am doing most of the damage as is in 2's and 3's so I guees I will stay crusade odds are if I get feared to somalia its over anyway. Will def run SoTP when I do dbl healer pret :)

#45 Southzy

Southzy
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ysondre
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:13 AM

I have access to every single hardmode item in the game, which pieces should I use and how low should I let my resil drop against the average team?

#46 Retx

Retx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:47 AM

As its looking I am doing most of the damage as is in 2's and 3's so I guees I will stay crusade odds are if I get feared to somalia its over anyway. Will def run SoTP when I do dbl healer pret :)

I find crusade to be much stronger in double healer pret - both of your healers can dispel fear so it shouldn't be an issue.

#47 naidyy

naidyy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

I find crusade to be much stronger in double healer pret - both of your healers can dispel fear so it shouldn't be an issue.

Double healer protpaladin is a drain comp, most of the damage comes from your seal damage, especially with T10 4p & 7/52/12
Thats why you are taking the fear reduce talent

#48 Retx

Retx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

Double healer protpaladin is a drain comp, most of the damage comes from your seal damage, especially with T10 4p & 7/52/12
Thats why you are taking the fear reduce talent

Even if it is a drain comp (I Disagree) I don't see what seal damage has to do with Unyielding Faith. Even if SotP was that good, the two points would be better spent in Conviction in ret when two people on your team can dispel fear.

#49 naidyy

naidyy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

ask burnjob.

#50 Retx

Retx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

ask burnjob.

derpderp follow the leader and don't think about anything for yourself

#51 Anguslol

Anguslol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

why do i see so many paladins using the 2.60 speed sword? surely you want higher topend for higher judgement crits?? pr am i missing something?

#52 Retx

Retx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:00 AM

why do i see so many paladins using the 2.60 speed sword? surely you want higher topend for higher judgement crits?? pr am i missing something?

The mace/axe are better. Its not a huge difference and the sword does look better though.

#53 Skittadin

Skittadin
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Quel'dorei
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

sword matches my cute pink red pigtails better
How did we get herePosted Image

#54 Kige

Kige
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

I'm using 2x t10 shoulders and hands. 3x wrathful, emblem of frost belt, icc repu ring, ring of rotting sinew, neck from deathwhisper, and icc10 back from loot ship, wrathful boots and bracers, resi trinket and death's choice ~650 resi and allmost 5.9k ap.
I like that gear setup, my damage is awesome and well resi is a bit low but only bit problem against spellcleaves, everytime they go on me i just los while warriors smashes em.
The set bonus from 2x t10 is just way too good to drop for 4x wrathful.

#55 Azium

Azium
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

I just wonder what is change from 2.6 sword to the axe and which better?

I only think it effect autoswing white hit I don't know if anything else effect like judge or shield etc.

please someone compare and say where each has power strength, thank!

sorry about english too, it my second speak

#56 Retx

Retx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

I just wonder what is change from 2.6 sword to the axe and which better?

I only think it effect autoswing white hit I don't know if anything else effect like judge or shield etc.

please someone compare and say where each has power strength, thank!

sorry about english too, it my second speak

The higher topend on mace/axe make them hit harder with white swings/seal procs/hammer of the righteous. Judgment and Shield of Righteousness are not affected.

#57 Azium

Azium
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

The higher topend on mace/axe make them hit harder with white swings/seal procs/hammer of the righteous. Judgment and Shield of Righteousness are not affected.

I think Hammer of the Righteous will be same and no effect by sword or axe? Since it is Damage per second which is average?

also I think seal proc not effect by axe or sword either since it not count in weapon dps only SP and AP.

#58 Azium

Azium
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

So I think only time sword and axe are not same is white hit. I think that all. what u think

#59 Retx

Retx
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

I think Hammer of the Righteous will be same and no effect by sword or axe? Since it is Damage per second which is average?

also I think seal proc not effect by axe or sword either since it not count in weapon dps only SP and AP.

I was incorrect about Hammer of the Righteous, however it still procs a seal when used (see below).

Seal of Corruption
14% of base mana
Instant cast
Fills the Paladin with holy power, causing attacks to apply Blood Corruption, which deals [(0.013 * SPH + 0.025 * AP) * 5] additional Holy damage over 15 sec. Once stacked to 5 times, each of the Paladins attacks also deals 33% weapon damage as additional Holy damage. Blood Corruption can stack up to 5 times. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 30 min.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<