#81 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:37 PM

Didn't realize how insane hunter damage is until today in AB.

#82 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

Didn't realize how insane hunter damage is until today in AB.

:D

#83 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:52 AM

Is HLP kind of countered by other Aff Locks? I'd assume you basically have to dump every Silencing + Spell Lock into them or they'll run wild on your team.

Other aff lock teams are unpleasant. Basically it's a race to kill something before my healer becomes overwhelmed with damage spread across our team. We played vs. a shaman/dk/ua lock and that was a fucking nightmare lmao. Cleansing totem for serpent sting, and a lusted ua lock+dk with full dots on all 3 of us.

For ua lock teams we usually start with a fear on the lock's pet while we scatter trap the healer. If he's playing with a warrior we do our best to kill the warrior or the lock's pet and then the lock. Killing pets puts the other team on the defensive because it takes pretty high damage.

#84 Windekz

Windekz
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:28 AM

I don't like Dark Pact. It's too situational and clunky for me. I know a few people myself included are getting a delay on the mana return, it's limited to 30 yards of your pet, I just feel like I'm not getting enough from the talent using it the way Nadagast says he has been. I'm planning on playing with a shadow priest next patch so I feel like I can deal with the devour delay so I'm gonna take imp FH for the damage.
:warrior:

#85 Huggerz

Huggerz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:27 AM

Other aff lock teams are unpleasant. Basically it's a race to kill something before my healer becomes overwhelmed with damage spread across our team. We played vs. a shaman/dk/ua lock and that was a fucking nightmare lmao. Cleansing totem for serpent sting, and a lusted ua lock+dk with full dots on all 3 of us.

For ua lock teams we usually start with a fear on the lock's pet while we scatter trap the healer. If he's playing with a warrior we do our best to kill the warrior or the lock's pet and then the lock. Killing pets puts the other team on the defensive because it takes pretty high damage.

You guys just try training the DK? That always seemed to work when I played Hunter/Lock/x against shadowcleave or dk/lock/x

And I'll put lock on focus to interrupt as much as possible. Then, just kite the DK and rape him... didn't seem like there was that much they could do when we simplified our strat down to that.

#86 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:04 AM

You guys just try training the DK? That always seemed to work when I played Hunter/Lock/x against shadowcleave or dk/lock/x

And I'll put lock on focus to interrupt as much as possible. Then, just kite the DK and rape him... didn't seem like there was that much they could do when we simplified our strat down to that.

It just seems that if their warlock is decent and gets multiple targets dotted, and the dk gets a good pestilence off, our paladin can get behind pretty quickly.

Usually if the game is fairly short, under 1-1.5 minutes, we can win. It just seems if we aren't able to get a kill relatively quickly there's no catching back up.

#87 Maddlexie

Maddlexie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:35 AM

Updated Aff Spec to 5/5 Shadow Embrace and re-glyphed.

Tried Corruption and Shadowflame Glyph and I really like it.

#88 Maddlexie

Maddlexie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:06 AM

Updated with a new Drain Soul version for Aff

#89 sleepers

sleepers
  • Junkies

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:09 AM

nurfmeh :)

reckoning isnt a bg, it's a lifestyle

#90 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:59 AM

Noob destruction question:
Is soul leach worth taking for sub 80 bgs and bgs in general?
Shadowmelding since 2007.

#91 betruger

betruger
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

With the new lifetap there is no reason to take it, hardly ever find myself needing health for sustanance since the change when before as destro you would lifetap half your health away just to kill a healer.

#92 Lieto

Lieto
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationKyiv. Ukraine.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

With the new lifetap there is no reason to take it, hardly ever find myself needing health for sustanance since the change when before as destro you would lifetap half your health away just to kill a healer.

Well ehm.. i dont need mana, i want hp because things kill me xD
Just wondering why most warlock dont take it in the BG spec.
Shadowmelding since 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<