#281 Tammyaway

Tammyaway
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:29 AM

I understand some of the arguments hydra made and where he's coming from (like how when the gear improves defensive healers become stronger - but this goes both ways, when the gear is crappy at the start of the expansion the offensive healers had it good as well).

I disagree with some of the stuff he said though:

1) CCing a paladin is impossible - that's not true, it's even possible for me as a hunter and my CC has 30 sec c/d. Just need to pay attention to sacrifices and dispel them before CCing. He says paladins are immune to all versions of CC except for fear, but the same can be said about priests who can avoid CC's pretty well with SW:D (once again except for fear) and druids who are immune to sheep/hex/sap/seduce and shamans who can interrupt/ground alot of CC's on them. Each healer has his ways to avoid CC's and whining specifically about paladins simply because he wants to CC them more only proves his bias.

2) The comment about druid's innervate - give me a break, druids are possibly the weakest healer right now along with shamans. The healers with a defensive dispel have a decisive advantage in wotlk.

3) Complaining that there's a 35 sec window where the other team is pressuring him is another form of bias, RMP has been having an insane opener for YEARS where the other team is completely CC'ed while they are just nuking a target nonstop (sap+sheep/fear at the start, trinket either of those and you eat a blind instantly). It is not that hard to handle the 2 melee rush while the pally is using his c/d's, just have your rogue and mage do some peeling with stuns/sheep and buy yourself time, an RMP is perhaps the team with the best ability to stall and buy time. The resilience change will also help priests since they can have 1200+ of it.

Atleast his blog had some thought put into it, unlike his hunter rant: "hunter's of ALL specs (lol) are overpowered and needs to be nerfed" /end rant.

I agree with some of the stuff he said such as normalizing sacred shield against teams with and without dispel (but I don't agree that it should be made weaker vs teams with dispels) and I agree with the notion that the better the gear gets, the stronger the defensive healers get, I just don't agree that those defensive healers are overpowered because of it. They get stronger yes, but they are not overpowered because of it.

#282 supm8

supm8
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ahn'Qiraj
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:19 AM

LOL m8, hi<3

:P

#283 mewnfare

mewnfare
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:49 PM

S7 glad hero isnt as good as a player, makes a post crying wintrader. the forums go to shit for a few days of name calling!

h3h3h3h3
mad

#284 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:34 AM

You see, hydra was nerdraging because he thought he was better than anyone, he loose against a holy pala, now hes sayin its op.

PS : Ofc holy palas are very good, im still thinkin d.plea is our greatest weakness.

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#285 memuless

memuless
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

You see, hydra was nerdraging because he thought he was better than anyone, he loose against a holy pala, now hes sayin its op.

PS : Ofc holy palas are very good, im still thinkin d.plea is our greatest weakness.

of course holy pallys are good =)

#286 Keldron

Keldron
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dragonmaw
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

that's a lot of rng

Where have you been my man?
were all on horde side... get yourself over

#287 Mightlol

Mightlol
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Vol'jin
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents:

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

of course holy pallys are good =)

sorry i meant holy spec is powerful atm :<

TSG shouldn't win against an equally skilled LSD but 99% of all LSDs are super retarded so it's quite easy to zerg the druid from start to finish.

#288 Eloquentz

Eloquentz
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2004
  • 3v3: 1924
  • RBG: 1699

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:43 PM

the paladin has slightly less crowd control than the druid but more utility. Quote from text.

Slightly less CC than a druid????.........................................:confused::mad::confused::mad:

#289 reoak

reoak
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Quel'dorei
  • Emberstorm

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

everything a pally has tho including bubble can be fucked over by a well timed counter spell or kick c-spell a heal i get beat on attempting to los i have to bubble mabe ... and if i do bubble its dispellable pallys are in some ways amazing but still eazyly outplayed

#290 Kzrs

Kzrs
  • Karzerus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

Are they using stam gems? rofl

Why do you talk like that when it's blatantly obvious it's not true? You're at 24k hp with fucking Velen's and a PvE ring dawg.
Posted Image
From Disaster to Master - SC2 (Bronze)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<