• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:52 PM

Nadagast said:

I don't understand how you're ever gonna get Fears on the Pally while you're being trained unless the TSG is retarded

Eventually the pally has to come in LoS to cast heals because my hunter is shitting on the warrior. He then gets scatter/trapped and I can get to him and get a howl > fears off, or just casted fears. If he just pillars the warrior is going to die very quickly.

#42 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:53 PM

Loincloth said:

If it gets to the point where their paladin blows cd's before yours you basically have control of the game and once the bubble falls down they are donions. Our general mentality was that as soon as the other paladin bubbles it gives our paladin alot of flexibility to blow his if necessary because a win for our team is imminent.

That's pretty much how it is. It's a race to see which paladin blows their cooldowns first. If your paladin blows his like 10-20 seconds later, you win.

#43 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

I was talking about range more than LoS

Why would a Pally be within 20 yards of his cleavers, I dunno it just seems like you're playing against bad TSGs

It probably is winnable either way, I'm just talking about Fearing the Pally

#44 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

Nadagast said:

I was talking about range more than LoS

Why would a Pally be within 20 yards of his cleavers, I dunno it just seems like you're playing against bad TSGs

It probably is winnable either way, I'm just talking about Fearing the Pally

Well I just get a freedom and charge towards the pally, if he runs away while i run at him, his warrior isn't getting heals, and he dies to the hunter/dots. At some point the pally has to be stationary to heal, and with freedoms and a trinket on an intercept its very easy to get within fear range or to howl him.

#45 Smir

Smir
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/0/2/0
  • LocationAustria

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:44 AM

its not the fact of the pally running away from you
its about you running to the pally vs charge, intercept, gnaw and grip xD

generally vs a tsg with good pvpers it will get very hard up to impossible to land a fear to 100%
but 90% of the top10 tsgs are just pve scrubs with bryntroll and deathsverdic, they are teams with 2,2k rating and <50% winratio before pve gear :)

#46 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:34 AM

Smir said:

its not the fact of the pally running away from you
its about you running to the pally vs charge, intercept, gnaw and grip xD

generally vs a tsg with good pvpers it will get very hard up to impossible to land a fear to 100%
but 90% of the top10 tsgs are just pve scrubs with bryntroll and deathsverdic, they are teams with 2,2k rating and <50% winratio before pve gear :)

If they grip me my pally gets to freecast, if they gnaw me my pally gets to freecast, I trinket the intercept.

If they don't use gnaw/grips on my paladin as interrupts, I'm not going to die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<