#201 Dullehoe

Dullehoe
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

Read my post post (I edited it to clarify). The max level here is wining, because positional play is basically infinite there is no maximum. Since you need a frame of reference from which to base or define the max level, I think winning is a fitting end-state.

This is where you logic flaws; and basically leads to why the rest of your posts dont make any sense either.

Just because you can't define something you can't just disclude it from the argument and make your own definition of skillcap

The more potential a class has the harder it is to play; don't overthink it and include positioning, communication etc; you may seem smart and your posts may be fucking hilariously tedious to read, but they make no fucking sense.

#202 Convulse

Convulse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

Someone dereped my last post and left this comment: "u suck fucking retri rogue priest hero and ur movie sucks ur team just 1 shot anything while sap is 5 sec left"

But, I have never even ran retri, rogue, priest..let alone discipline 0.o
I'll be up up and away
up up and away
cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever
I'll be up up and away
up up and away
cuz in the end they'll judge me anyway so whatever

#203 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:21 AM

I really don't understand how this argument is still going on. The whole idea of "skill-capped" is flawed because it's an impossible to reach status. At every point in any given arena match you make many decisions, probably more than you're aware of. (strafing left instead of strafing right, moving as you're casting instants as opposed to standing still, casting vamp touch first or getting sw-p and dp up etc etc) At any given time there may be a "better choice" than the one you're making. It's foolish to say any class has a higher skill cap because no one playing any class can reach that level of play.
Posted Image
Spoiler

#204 Dullehoe

Dullehoe
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:13 AM

I really don't understand how this argument is still going on. The whole idea of "skill-capped" is flawed because it's an impossible to reach status. At every point in any given arena match you make many decisions, probably more than you're aware of. (strafing left instead of strafing right, moving as you're casting instants as opposed to standing still, casting vamp touch first or getting sw-p and dp up etc etc) At any given time there may be a "better choice" than the one you're making. It's foolish to say any class has a higher skill cap because no one playing any class can reach that level of play.

Whats foolish is to deny there actually is a skillcap, then thinking you're saying something smart and innovative

#205 jjang1

jjang1
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • KR-듀로탄
  • 징벌의 전장
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:40 AM

Like I had begin to say in other post.
no1 define skillcap same way, this argument become without point.

First must define skillcap.

In my reading I still think it generally define as

Skillcap for a spec = Skill require to make maximum use of abilities granted for spec. Word maximum very important for this context.

#206 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

Whats foolish is to deny there actually is a skillcap, then thinking you're saying something smart and innovative

I'm not denying that it exists, im denying that any human can play at that level because by definition it's subjective. Perfect play is relative to your opponents, your teammates, your battlegroup, etc etc.

I'm not trying to win a nobel prize with a forum post, i'm just wondering why people can possibly going back and forth still about this.

Obviously it's because people like you who just like to argue with and antagonize other people.

What did i do to you man?
Posted Image
Spoiler

#207 Nixxy

Nixxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2576

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:41 PM

He never denied that there is one, he just said it's unattainable. Atleast read what ppl say before u start arguing with them.

People should just agree to disagree and let the topic die tbh =( In the end it'll always come down to personal opinion
Please support my art at:
http://taken-usernam...rt.com/gallery/

#208 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:21 PM

skillcap is not a hard concept to grasp

fucking wotlk heroes

#209 Innervatepls

Innervatepls
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

skillcap is not a hard concept to grasp

fucking wotlk heroes

Calx
Posted ImagePosted Image
Rivendare
US-Emberstorm

#210 Gunnolf

Gunnolf
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

Calx
Posted ImagePosted Image
Rivendare
US-Emberstorm

That's the part that's supposed to make you laugh. :D
Posted Image
Spoiler

#211 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1552
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

maybe he was glad in bc on another toon :D ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<