Photo

How to [properly] gear for DISPEL CLEAVE (no PvE)

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#41 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:22 AM

Double solace was always better.

#42 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:54 AM

Fuck you buddy.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#43 Bumeyes

Bumeyes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

Double Solace would be a no brainer, but would you rate the 70ish mp5 from Lunar Dust above the BM use?

#44 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:07 AM

it's called "faggotplay" - not dispellcleave. the name "faggotplay" was out way before dispellcleave - thus, it should be named "faggotplay".

i think it's just a matter of how safe you feel with ferno keep your ass alive, if you're safe, go for more mp5, if not n want another "o-shit", go for BM :P

#45 Bumeyes

Bumeyes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

FERNO HEALS ALL
need 19 frosts :(

#46 Deleted

Deleted
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

Gaycleave

#47 tarnya

tarnya

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:07 PM

double solace > solace+bm for this comp?

human ofc

why are you even asking this? :(

#48 Accun

Accun
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:45 AM

Hmm, im still unsure if I should go for haste (gemming) instead of int next to mp5, planning on running full mp5 mooncloth+offset, with 60badge that'll replace my sliver of pure ice most likely. intellect will give me ~1700 mana and 10mp5, whilst haste gives 4.40% faster casting ;[ I've played with int/mp5 gems and crit offset this season which wasn't too bad. but manaburn duels can be quite tough without any haste ^_-

either way, dropping crit offset(and divine aegis) for mp5 this season to run the superawesome DISPELL CLEAVE
[4:47:18] Reliuna: i wanna die at 28, overdose

Spoiler

• Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1423
  • 3v3: 1863
  • RBG: 2226

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

human lol.. human... the longer they don't upgrade the WG trinket, the better human becomes.

this entire thread is a human priest zerg (scroll up rofl)

#50 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:11 AM

Hmm, im still unsure if I should go for haste (gemming) instead of int next to mp5, planning on running full mp5 mooncloth+offset, with 60badge that'll replace my sliver of pure ice most likely. intellect will give me ~1700 mana and 10mp5, whilst haste gives 4.40% faster casting ;[ I've played with int/mp5 gems and crit offset this season which wasn't too bad. but manaburn duels can be quite tough without any haste ^_-

either way, dropping crit offset(and divine aegis) for mp5 this season to run the superawesome DISPELL CLEAVE

I have ~21% chance to crit with my heals in full regen gear so Divine Aegis is something like 6% boost to my healing and since it's an absorb it's even better for managing burst.

What would you get instead of it? It's a close call between Divine Aegis and Enlightenment for me, but so far I've chosen DA.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:27 AM

human lol.. human... the longer they don't upgrade the WG trinket, the better human becomes.

That's not true.

Almost every racial except EMFH scales with gear. EMFH only scales with trinkets.

By that I mean if you wotf a fear, you increase your uptime by a percent, or save your life a certain % of the time, etc etc. It scales.

An aoe silence is the same thing in reverse.

Warstomp, extra resists, etc. It all scales.

EMFH is really good, and it's pretty dumb when you add PvE trinkets to the mix (double solace/reign/arp + anything). But the argument of the WG trinkets not scaling properly isn't a good argument against it.

#52 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

If you can raid a bit, this is how I plan on gearing up for double healer.

Trying to keep everything pre-Putricide 10m hard mode / puggable 25m normal modes (up to princes, no putricide or Queen):

I'm going to use 10.5 pants, since they're spirit, haste, and SP.

4pc pvp mainpieces.

PvP boots because all the PvE ones suck.

There are two belts, one from heroic 10m marrowgar and one from 60 badges, and either one is good.

10m heroic rotface bracers have hit haste and SP, but I'll probably use spirit pvp ones instead.

25m normal marrowgar neck (spirit, haste, SP) or 10m heroic rotface neck (haste, sp, mp5, fuck yeah) or PvP mp5 neck.

1 ashen verdict ring and then either the BoE marrowgar one, or if I'm lucky, 25m sindragosa or 10m heroic festergut rings.

25m saurfang back maybe, but probably just pvp mp5 one.

PvP haste offhand.

PvP haste wand.

PvP weapon.

2 solaces.

Probably will end up gemming for almost all of my hit, but I would use hit pvp or pve pieces in the place of a spirit (not mp5) piece if I needed.

Most important pieces: PvP ring will be useless, PvP cloak and neck are awesome, PvE wands and offhands all suck ass, and bracers should be pvp unless you have 10m heroic rotface (only option).

Pants are your best pve piece to use, for 4pc pvp. Either tier holy pants or 25m festergut ones which have hit, so you can avoid gemming.

#53 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:32 AM

That's not true.

Almost every racial except EMFH scales with gear. EMFH only scales with trinkets.

By that I mean if you wotf a fear, you increase your uptime by a percent, or save your life a certain % of the time, etc etc. It scales.

An aoe silence is the same thing in reverse.

Warstomp, extra resists, etc. It all scales.

EMFH is really good, and it's pretty dumb when you add PvE trinkets to the mix (double solace/reign/arp + anything). But the argument of the WG trinkets not scaling properly isn't a good argument against it.

Things you are assuming:

1. WotF can be used in said match effectively
2. There is something worth AoE silencing and it's worth it to get in range to use it
3. #2 applies to war stomp

Trying not to be biased myself, but I find it unsurprisingly amusing that a Human is trying to downplay EMFH's usefulness. When the situation arises for any of the situational racials to come into play, then they are, for that match, on par with EMFH. However, every single match they are not used effectively (opportunities don't even always arise), EMFH is 100% better. Like, 1.0 vs 0.0 better

#54 Accun

Accun
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

I have ~21% chance to crit with my heals in full regen gear so Divine Aegis is something like 6% boost to my healing and since it's an absorb it's even better for managing burst.

What would you get instead of it? It's a close call between Divine Aegis and Enlightenment for me, but so far I've chosen DA.

21?

I have 21% crit with 3 crit offpieces and 4/5 holy spec, no way you'll get above 20 in full regen gear.. Yeah definatly Enlightment and maybe even blessed recovery/spell warding, haven't really figured that out yet ^_-
[4:47:18] Reliuna: i wanna die at 28, overdose

Spoiler

#55 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

I'm counting Renewed Hope and Holy Specialization ;)

Can anyone confirm whether blessed Recovery is dispellable or not? I've heard conflicting statements in the past.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#56 jmcqueen3

jmcqueen3
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hellscream
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

:mad:

Well, it looks like you won't be going oom. :P
Hackpianist | Dojo | Pianist

#57 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

Things you are assuming:

1. WotF can be used in said match effectively
2. There is something worth AoE silencing and it's worth it to get in range to use it
3. #2 applies to war stomp

Trying not to be biased myself, but I find it unsurprisingly amusing that a Human is trying to downplay EMFH's usefulness. When the situation arises for any of the situational racials to come into play, then they are, for that match, on par with EMFH. However, every single match they are not used effectively (opportunities don't even always arise), EMFH is 100% better. Like, 1.0 vs 0.0 better

A 2nd trinket (2nd solace for example) isn't always useful.

WotF, arcane torrent, etc etc, can all be significantly more useful than a trinket.

And if you think I'm strongly downplaying EMFH, you should probably read my entire post.

#58 Bumeyes

Bumeyes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'm counting Renewed Hope and Holy Specialization ;)

Can anyone confirm whether blessed Recovery is dispellable or not? I've heard conflicting statements in the past.

Can confirm that it is a magical buff, so unless that's a tooltip error it can indeed be dispelled.

#59 cwantom

cwantom
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

Can confirm that it is a magical buff, so unless that's a tooltip error it can indeed be dispelled.

I've also tried it and yeah it's a magical debuff
Posted Image

#60 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

Shit. One more talent I need to find space for. I'm considering dropping Inspiration....ugh
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<