Photo

How to [properly] gear for DISPEL CLEAVE (no PvE)

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#301 Bumhead

Bumhead
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

wait in starting area and force them to play in open?

#302 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

^this warrior needs to be RLS'd. kid's got 770 resi, yes his offensive stats are beyond OH MY WHAT but really this is extreme, kid's filled all his sockets with resi and runs with 5 pieces total of pvp gear, lolwut?

Edit: This whole comment is completely off topic but a armory like that needs to be commented.

hes got multiple sets lol

#303 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:25 AM

we kept fighting them on ruins so paladin was always next to a pillar so couldnt resolve even blanket on him and imp cs to sheep on priest while having the paladin in still castable LOS/range... they'd just be pillaring mashing dispel on eachother while the warrior gets freedom, short rebuffs like shield/renew/pom/sacredshield/sacred cleansing and pingpongs between me and mage.. shaman complaining hard about damage intake. here's the war's armory http://www.wowarmory...ndare&cn=Guerra

any tips for getting the initial setup of blanket->pal and impcssheep->priest when theyre good and both hug opposite sides of a pillar?

try and pull 'em out in the open n kill the warrior in a deep (770 resi lolwhat)

or simply CS --> sheep the priest while you fear the pally in the open, force bubble n repeat.
wat is dis game

#304 abeworld

abeworld
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1435
  • 3v3: 860

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:14 PM

Hi,
quick question, is 110 hit enough for the priest ?
i'm actually playing with 150 , am i overcapped?

#305 Bumeyes

Bumeyes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

Hi,
quick question, is 110 hit enough for the priest ?
i'm actually playing with 150 , am i overcapped?

I ran both 4% and 6% at various points and in the end I felt that running 110 hit was by far easier to itemize without dropping stats elsewhere (gunship neck + rep ring = 110) so all hit from 2 items is pretty nice. I'd run 6% as most comps but I felt that the extra haste/mp5 I gained was just better for this comp. Kinda annoying though because I like having my numbers maxed, I hate seeing armouries with like 127 spell pen and shit like that :P

Edit; so no, you're not overcapping at 150 hit rating, just no sense gearing beyond 6% which is ~160.
Spoiler

#306 abeworld

abeworld
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1435
  • 3v3: 860

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:25 PM

Was trying to pv you IG :P
thanks for the answer !

#307 Bumeyes

Bumeyes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

Ohhh sorry Tankz messaged me on Skype but I cba logging on as heading out in a sec. Throw me a PM here or mail in game if you like, wasn't trying to be a jerk :P
Spoiler

#308 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

try and pull 'em out in the open n kill the warrior in a deep (770 resi lolwhat)

or simply CS --> sheep the priest while you fear the pally in the open, force bubble n repeat.

well yeah thats the general idea.. but how do you fear the pally when war is spamming stun/snare on you and you have only fade for self-peel and how do you use silence to stop pally's dispel on priest while also using it for kill while also using it when he's not hugging a pillar

:|

#309 Tankz

Tankz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • Locationin ur bed

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

well yeah thats the general idea.. but how do you fear the pally when war is spamming stun/snare on you and you have only fade for self-peel and how do you use silence to stop pally's dispel on priest while also using it for kill while also using it when he's not hugging a pillar

:|

spriest silence + a slow/nova from your mage
wat is dis game

#310 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

spriest silence + a slow/nova from your mage

hmm... still can't fear him when i want to.. but i can nova+silence the pally. just don't know if we can force a bubble off that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<