#1 Neurotik

Neurotik
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Here is the spec I currently use in 2v2s. Let me know what you guys think.
http://www.wowhead.c...b0fxqMurMRtf0fb

Feel free to post variations of the spec. Getting back to arena and want to play combat instead of Mutilate.

#2 Kaseolol

Kaseolol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

Sounds to me like you tunnel the target with ArP and press Killing Spree when it's up. Aka the Rogue Warrior. Killing Spree is the new skillstorm.

#3 Neurotik

Neurotik
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

Your definitely right, if you can split the targets up then killing spree has the ability to cause a large amount of damage. That and with an AR/BF combo, you can deal a solid chunk of damage. I like this spec because I can lock down a warrior and sustain damage past 2k (which is just plate-healer teams for 2v2s).

#4 Zoltån

Zoltån
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

Neurotik said:

Your definitely right, if you can split the targets up then killing spree has the ability to cause a large amount of damage. That and with an AR/BF combo, you can deal a solid chunk of damage. I like this spec because I can lock down a warrior and sustain damage past 2k (which is just plate-healer teams for 2v2s).

envenom does that as well... I used to play combat unfortunately the play style of combat now is nothing like Combat was in BC (HARP) and a lot more skilless

Edit: Also drop 1 point in imp evisc for Ghostly strike... ghostly strike is such a nice filler especially as combat when you do MH damage every time you dodge
Spoiler

Fisker said:

Drug and Pharmaceuticals expert Zoltang will uncover this mystery

raialol said:

Zoltang #1 rogue and #1 raver

#5 Neurotik

Neurotik
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:26 PM

Out of curiosity, Would you happen to know if the MH damage that Unfair advantage deals can be dodged? Lets say, a rogue and myself both have evasion,  can this damaged be dodged by his evasion?

#6 Zoltån

Zoltån
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:28 PM

I don't think it can be dodged/parried but I think it can miss.. i am not 100% certain though haven't played combat in a while in pvp
Spoiler

Fisker said:

Drug and Pharmaceuticals expert Zoltang will uncover this mystery

raialol said:

Zoltang #1 rogue and #1 raver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<