• Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

I actually watched a stream of you some days ago.. You were playing very well imo. However, what I did also notice (you were playing with a lock actually), is that every team went on the lock, and left you completely alone.. which does make things a lot easyer for a MM hunter ;-)

#4 Trakke

Trakke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1903

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:04 PM

Was good, i could always nit pick on some small things like summoning ur pet before elevevators are up hence bugging ur pet and stuff like that. All in all it was highquality hunteraction and i enjoyed the movie. Alltho to make it stick out u really need to have some "WOAH"-moments and this movie was lacking it.

4.5/5

:d
Posted Image

#5 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

My personal bias against your attitude and general douchebaggery aside here is some legit feedback :P

Theres some comments already on our bg forums since I think chaim brought it up, but pretty much this was my opinion on it..

I enjoyed the movie and am glad you made it, since there is definitely a lack of hunter pvp movies especially in wrath. You guys cleave pretty hard and I'd say one thing I was impressed by in the movie are how quickly things died the times you were able to line up your burst with the DK's 3 deathcoils + ghoul explosion combo. You are definitely an above average player so overall the movie was pretty good

The things I would say are pretty average about it is the whole movie is basically a really straightforward brute force style PHD. Your DK basically waded around in the middle of the opposing team and slammed damage into things. There was no coordination between the times he used his cd's and the times you used yours. I assumed you picked up the best clips and theres a reason why alot of them was on RoV. That is probably the one map where charging the other team and not taking advantage of hunter range or positioning is least damaging. Aside from the one time you did a decent of kiting that horrible rogue the rest of it was just you targeting a single opposing player turreting damage into and charging after them while focus silencing and scattering one of the other players on their team the second it came off cd. While this obviously resulted in some nice crit strings there is also a reason why you repeatedly got farmed down by the good players on the bg and why there was a constant revolving door of partners

Also, it kind of annoyed me how you highlighted the times your blanket silencing caught casts as if you had planned all along to get the interrupt. There was this one time you panned in on a priests penance that was being interrupt but the interrupt happened literally 0.00001 seconds after he casted it which is essentially the silencing shot travel time. Obv there are definitely times when blanket silencing is just fine but from playing against you plenty of times and watching your video I just thought it funny that you tried to highlight blind luck in some of the clips like some sort of awesome play when 99 percent of the time you are super aggressive out of position and just turreting damage as hard as you can without much regard for peeling for your teammates or coordinating cc's

For other hunters watching the video Id say there a couple things you can learn from the video. He does a good job of keeping flare down against RMP's and in the videos he shows the tunnel targets are a good blueprint to start off on if you are playing a hunter cleave variant against average to slightly above average teams. He also knows how to do as much dps as possible and has a good grasp of deadzone management and staying on his kill target. The biggest thing to NOT learn from him is to be so reckless and unmindful with positioning. Running that close to your teammates as a hunter is unnecessary and gives the opponents opportunities to score aoe damage or cc, swap to you alot easier, and forces your paladin to overextend into bad position.

Overall Id say 8/10 for entertainment, 9/10 for presentation, and 7/10 for skill. +rep for taking the time to make the movie.
Posted Image

#6 Areez

Areez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:09 PM

thanks for the feedback so far.  loincloth i'll respond to some of that stuff later, have to jet right now.

#7 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2275
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

The quality is clearer than my screen in game :(

#8 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

Trakke said:

Was good, i could always nit pick on some small things like summoning ur pet before elevevators are up hence bugging ur pet and stuff like that. All in all it was highquality hunteraction and i enjoyed the movie. Alltho to make it stick out u really need to have some "WOAH"-moments and this movie was lacking it.

4.5/5

:d

Its hard enough to highlight "whao" moments aside from lucky crits with PHD but the way they kinda just faceroll the comp the clips he has are pretty much the best they did probably :X for what it is its really not bad
Posted Image

#9 Haya

Haya
  • Members

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

loincloth is storyteller
paar weizen wegatmen

#10 cydial

cydial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

i lold when you put a serpant sting on the paladin then scattered him (around 5:20 or w/e), JK DOESNT MATTER

#11 Kubuss

Kubuss
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:59 PM

waauww

#12 Aetius

Aetius
  • Junkies

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:01 PM

Lot of RoV

#13 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

Haya said:

loincloth is storyteller

Did u think my story was cool bra?
Posted Image

#14 Trusts

Trusts
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:21 PM

I liked it, you really should have a macro for breaking Hand of Protection and Deterrence though. Personally I have it in my Kill Shot macro, works like a charm :>

Edit: Could you put up a songlist btw? Thanks.
Alts -

#15 Isaklol

Isaklol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

fuck how I hate this class :( good movie though

#16 pavaska

pavaska
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

Enjoyd every second, seen many hunters video, but ur definetly in top3 list. (actually watched twice^_^)

10/10

#17 Vaximlol

Vaximlol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2230

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

I enjoyed the video. Quality was excellent on stream and I liked the music.

Like loincloth said, I thought it was too cleavy. Didn't feel like any coordinated CC happenned, it was just a zerg fest. There was A LOT of RoV and I didn't like that (though you beat #1 wiz cleave on that I believe (aff/ele/rdruid).
Like someone else said before me, I was expecting a macro to remove HoP. I believe you had one for deterrence though.

Overall was a pretty nice movie. It just felt dirty that PHD can do so much damage :P

8/10

#18 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

Apart from the overused music and the long clips (we don't need to see how you kill each member of the opposite team, like from the moment one is dead, it's pretty much game over) it was alright. I'm amazed about how many hunters don't use focus silence & focus scatter/trap tho.

#19 Sholt

Sholt
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Aetius said:

Lot of RoV

Lol was about to say this...

'Is it safe to assume RoV is a balanced map?' would have been my statement though :( I guess i'm just a jerk

#20 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:04 PM

Banzailol said:

I enjoyed the video. Quality was excellent on stream and I liked the music.

Like loincloth said, I thought it was too cleavy. Didn't feel like any coordinated CC happenned, it was just a zerg fest. There was A LOT of RoV and I didn't like that (though you beat #1 wiz cleave on that I believe (aff/ele/rdruid).
Like someone else said before me, I was expecting a macro to remove HoP. I believe you had one for deterrence though.

Overall was a pretty nice movie. It just felt dirty that PHD can do so much damage :P

8/10

the #1 wizard cleave are my teammates (I played HLD on the team and left to help my friends get glad). They are 14-1 against getnerded and he highlighted the one time they were able to string some big crits into druid who stumbled into their team on RoV. I kinda lol'd when I saw the video. Also its not traditional wizard cleave because the warlock (chaimer) plays UA.

Kinda thought it was funny that he put that game in there.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<