#21 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:16 PM

My thoughts are that you are trying to hard to make constructive posts for rep tbh

So let me get this straight, you're flaming him for trying to make constructive post for a internet e-peen boost boxes, which 90% of forum doesn't give a shit, and they also give him nothing?

wat

#22 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

guys, guys, plz stop making intelligent posts, you're abusing the system!!!

#23 Loincloth

Loincloth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

Oh dang I just realized you have like 50 blocks of that green rep stuff haha. I just found out a day or two ago how to look at the + or - reps and some of the comments on mine are hilarious haha. I got raped for telling hydra to stfu after he cried about hunters
Posted Image

#24 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:58 PM

You think you don't need to be buffed at all ?
Glad to hear that lol... hunter is op right now. Nerf their damage especially on cloth, maybe their utility (maybe not).
It's like the only class that does almost unhealable damage alone.

Sure if you're standing in the open not moving and an unmolested hunter is chaining a PVE rotation on you. Every ranged dps class will fuck you up in this situation.
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#25 nattehfat

nattehfat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/2/2/2/0/2/0

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:34 PM

all in the end when all stats gonna say that hunters are fine someone gonna troll that hunters are played by noobs

#26 Rushz

Rushz
  • Junkies

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

Sure if you're standing in the open not moving and an unmolested hunter is chaining a PVE rotation on you. Every ranged dps class will fuck you up in this situation.

This. I like how people get the idea that hunters are some exception and if they sit in front of them they're not going to die just like they would with every other ranged class.

#27 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

FUCKING OP HUNTERS
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#28 Bendz

Bendz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Turalyon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

Rogue damage doesn't feel as high as warriors and hunters.

doubt there's many who'll agree with that when it comes to envenom :P at least any envenom rogue solos our resto shaman. If we score the first kill say vs RMP, we always need to spend at the very least 10 seconds just peeling/CCing the rogue as our shaman will always be close to dead at that point.

#29 Nabla

Nabla
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

No shit, THAT'S WHY!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 Myhra

Myhra
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:29 PM

Mages are upon us even more than before. A thread like this won't even survive 1 page, before a watermachine comes here and whines about us.

#31 Zeelol

Zeelol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

Anyone else then me noticed how there's so many zero time glad hunters hovering around glad rating that's been writing here? Why might that be. :confused:

MM Hunter damage is definetely too high on cloth, but as mentioned warrior's and maybe rogue's damage on cloth is also above where it should be. What's annoying me the most is the amount of unavoidable cc they're able to put out without much of a problem.

#32 Dura

Dura
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

Anyone else then me noticed how there's so many zero time glad hunters hovering around glad rating that's been writing here? Why might that be. :confused:

Maybe if we didnt have shit rep for god knows how many seasons we would of been glad before. Besides, a bit ironic coming from a mage who hasnt been glad since s4 and is stuck in the 2400s. Try playing this expansion.

Besides, there's this thing called '' being new'' and ''learning to play.'' And I'm pretty sure that hunter nerfs would not have done much more than push hunters like me out of the top 5 and into the top10 instead. Big difference!

#33 Ahti

Ahti
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2030
  • RBG: 1452

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

Probably because we're on the hunters forum?
:confused:
Posted Image

#34 Hallontagg

Hallontagg
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:29 PM

MM Hunter damage is definetely too high on cloth, but as mentioned warrior's and maybe rogue's damage on cloth is also above where it should be. What's annoying me the most is the amount of unavoidable cc they're able to put out without much of a problem.

rogues and warriors have unavoidable cc? you´re speaking about sap and blind then? since surely it cant be the 2gcdstaking, interruptable, edible (ZOMG) traps that dont benefit from spell penetration?

#35 monkey10683

monkey10683
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hunters need to look at themselves from another class' point of view. Hunter's obviously do have problems, but are very viable.

One thing that needs to be changed is hunter damage. The reason hunters are targeted every match is because of the amount of damage they can put out if not cc'd or attacked. A hunter alone can kill a target alone even if a paladin is spamming holy lights with no interupts.

Buff hunter's survivability slightly and reduce their damage a lot.

#36 Malacothdai

Malacothdai
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Llane
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

My thoughts are that you are trying to hard to make constructive posts for rep tbh

constructive posts are a good thing

#37 Hallontagg

Hallontagg
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hunters need to look at themselves from another class' point of view. Hunter's obviously do have problems, but are very viable.

One thing that needs to be changed is hunter damage. The reason hunters are targeted every match is because of the amount of damage they can put out if not cc'd or attacked. A hunter alone can kill a target alone even if a paladin is spamming holy lights with no interupts.

if the target is a clothie/rogue with low resi then maybe, and thats presuming the hunter has some pretty good gear. If the target is wearing mail or plate the dmg is much much lower.

Do you realize that you dont leave locks, mages, ele shamans boomkins etc alone for the very same reaon? (you can argue that we have MS and they dont, but they have spammable cc (with the exception of the shaman) instead.
You can argue that they can be kicked, but they can fakecast (which is oddly uncommon from dps from what i´ve seen, healers do it often but not dps), a hunter in meleerange is completely shut out until he gets out of it. (which on especially dalaran sewers can be crippling)

#38 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

So let me get this straight, you're flaming him for trying to make constructive post for a internet e-peen boost boxes, which 90% of forum doesn't give a shit, and they also give him nothing?

wat

And someone followed it up with a downrep apparently. :P

Rank 1 Hunters and... 01-21-2010 12:48 PM irrelevant reputation-sinkin thread.

I know that when a hunter is on me, my priest just cant heal me back up even tho he's spamming heals on me.

You could try..... NOT standing in LOS of a Hunter while he freecasts on you??? o.O

Why don't you try one of these to stop the Hunter from chaining on you: Stun, Stun, Dismantle, Blind, Sap, Fear, Poly, Poly, Poly, Deep Freeze, Root + Deadzone, LOS.

You don't see me standing within 24 yards and in LOS of an Affliction lock and then complaining about his damage, do you?
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#39 Ahti

Ahti
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2030
  • RBG: 1452

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:54 AM

You could try..... NOT standing in LOS of a Hunter while he freecasts on you??? o.O

To be fair, it is significantly easier to LoS a 1.5-2 second cast than an instant cast ability. You could say in theory that you could negate all of a hunter's damage by pillar humping, but sooner or later he'll lay a trap down and be able to get all of his burst off in 2-3 globals. Casters are limited to having some kind of heavy snare or stun to get their damage off without the target high tailing it.

EDIT:

To clarify, while I don't think LoS is the end-all answer to avoiding hunter damage, in the case of a mage I think being able to sit out of LoS momentarily while your partner (presumably rogue) applies pressure either forcing the hunter to switch or to apply some defensive cooldowns in order to gain ground and focus the rogue. In which case, you can apply your offensive damage inside of a kidney or CC forcing the hunter to deterrence and possibly drop MS.

Basically, I'm saying that there is no bland counter to a hunter by playing primarily defensive or primarily offensive, but rather switching between the two until the stars align and you can catch the hunter in a position without cooldowns. Finding these little gaps in play style will allow your burst/pressure to be significantly greater than his within this time span. Just don't stand in the middle of dalaran arena and then complain that a hunter wrecked your shit.
Posted Image

#40 Zephron

Zephron
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 1731

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:04 AM

no this is false, the holy pally healing the dps part is wrong unless the pally sucks badbadbabad.
:hunter: skill level brah>all classes

Hunters are like PoM Pyro mages --- except for them PoM is on a 10 second cooldown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<