nattehfat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/2/2/2/0/2/0

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

he is 100% right. the low representation is due to the following reasons:

1# the hunter class does not appeal to that many players. most people find the class boring to play. (not a hunter-flame. it's just the general opinion amongst people playing this game)

2# very few people playing hunter can actually play.

I'm NOT SAYING YOU ARE SHIT just because you're a hunter. don't get me wrong. but overall the "skilled" hunters are a very rare breed.

there is NOTHING wrong with the hunter class as far as utility, burst, cc & survivability goes. it is over the top imo. regardless if I play my mage, lock(!), shaman or dk... hunters are the LAST thing I want to face in any bracket. like someone stated earlier, it feels like going against a ranged arms warrior.

many people would argue that my main, a mage, is just as overpowered. I do feel mages are strong now, yes. we're in a better place than we've ever been (even s1-s2). but they are not as strong as hunters played at the same level tho. not at all.

#1 hunter is one of the most popular classes according to census so i guess youre not right
#2 don't tell me pros chose priests and all scrubs chose hunters
its not like class is any hard to play

so 90% of priests are just pros and 90% of hunters just suck but class is op, right?
and not like 90% of any class suck?

#42 Astriani

Astriani
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:41 PM

Remove pve gear from arena. Vola, hunters, warriors and mages fixed.

• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Echsenkessel
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

hello, this thread sucks.
hunters are strong, fix bugs and nerf damage, deal?

#44 Aboreus

Aboreus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

Good think good hunters are much rarer than good mages, and actually good mages are rare to begin with,

ur dumb sh

reckoning isnt a bg, it's a lifestyle

#45 Enim

Enim
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1835

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

so 90% of priests are just pros and 90% of hunters just suck but class is op, right?
and not like 90% of any class suck?

The priest part is definately not true, but the hunter part, yeah pretty much.

I've met 2 good(as in pretty good, not amazing but definately able to play with) hunters in my 5 year wowcarrier, as for priest ive met hundreds, decent players etc etc.

The hunterclass is a lot more complex then priests, maybe it's for that reason so many hunters suck? :P

#46 nattehfat

nattehfat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Remove pve gear from arena. Vola, hunters, warriors and mages fixed.

ye agree pve gear destroys arena

#47 Nifti

Nifti
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Despite beeing the awesome player he is hydra is not very good at analysing the game. He said a whole bunch of stupid stuff in the past.

Hunter damage is too high, so is pretty much everyones. Its not a Hunter Problem specifically.

#48 Beatydigital

Beatydigital

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

Yeah well I mean... Sure hunter damage can be retarded, but most likely not alone. It is only really Mages and perhaps Priests who cant take the heat for too long, but Hunters are pretty easy to lock down and shit all over on, and you got teammates + LoS most likely alot of the times.

I mean if Hunters dmg gets nerfed, I can probably afk with Sacred Shield on me. I think the fact that mages are using 700 resilience and pve gear is what makes it look worse than it is, and when coupled with another physical damage dealer (hunters always are basicly) they put shitloads of pressure on mages. As a Ret I could do same retarded damage on a mage, if I had him in a 5 sec stun he would surely iceblock if no heals.

Their CC isnt amazing and their survivability sure isnt either, and a famous Priest saying "hey they need nerfs" isnt going to help, cause Hunters can "counter" RMPs by locking down the mage.. If the hunter was BM or Survival there would be completly no way they could beat a mage. Mages should start using more PvP gear, and they are surely a fine class, with only 1 counterclass where as we all physical dmg dealing classes have to deal with 20xwizardcleaves all the time, or a RMP shitting all over you in 25 seconds unavoidable CC chains, cause a good RMP is the team with the best synergy in the fucking world.

Top 0,5% teams should get gladiator AND top 0,5% class. So it might be the same people, but the ones just outside it could get it too if they played a lame ass class.

mate, havent you heard? resilience is shit, I got 1200 resil on my rogue and still gets 11k crits from hunters/ele shamans/destro warlocks/affli warlocks/DKs/ and Ferals.
:paladin: s1 & s2 gladiator
:warrior: s2 - s4 gladiator x3
:rogue: s6 Furious Gladiator/Gladiator
s7 Inactive
:rogue: s8 dno yet

http://www.arenajunk...390#post2254390 Calx @ US-Emberstorm (rivendare) couldnt say it better myself, F-ck you AJ retards

#49 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

Despite beeing the awesome player he is hydra is not very good at analysing the game. He said a whole bunch of stupid stuff in the past.

Hunter damage is too high, so is pretty much everyones. Its not a Hunter Problem specifically.

this^

the only class i dont think has good damage atm is death knights, but with bryntoll they have great(OP) damage. Damage is a wotlk problem, not a class specific problem (not saying that dk's dont need buffs, coz they 100% do, just mean in general about damage :D)
The hunter formerly known as Magecrusher <3

#50 Beatydigital

Beatydigital

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

Says the DK (OMG YOU GOTTA HAVE SEEN THAT ONE COMMING!?)
:paladin: s1 & s2 gladiator
:warrior: s2 - s4 gladiator x3
:rogue: s6 Furious Gladiator/Gladiator
s7 Inactive
:rogue: s8 dno yet

http://www.arenajunk...390#post2254390 Calx @ US-Emberstorm (rivendare) couldnt say it better myself, F-ck you AJ retards

#51 Getrugged

Getrugged
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

SEASON 5 DK HERO TOO! :D
The hunter formerly known as Magecrusher <3

#52 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

did someone say s5 hero!? hi guys

#53 Niccilól

Niccilól
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

hello, this thread sucks.
hunters are strong, fix bugs and nerf damage, deal?

deal :P

#54 nattehfat

nattehfat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

The priest part is definately not true, but the hunter part, yeah pretty much.

I've met 2 good(as in pretty good, not amazing but definately able to play with) hunters in my 5 year wowcarrier, as for priest ive met hundreds, decent players etc etc.

The hunterclass is a lot more complex then priests, maybe it's for that reason so many hunters suck? :P

you claim that hunter class is more difficult to play than priests and thats a reason why hunters suck ?? so hunter reasonable lvl of gameplay is so much higher/harder to reach than priests ??
havent play a priest but i doubt priest is so much easier to play than hunter

#55 Ryxor

Ryxor
  • Junkies

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

U USED TO B COOL MAN!!!!!

#56 Nifti

Nifti
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

Yea, i also play a Hunter and a Rogue and im a S2 and S3 hero too so we can be friends ok? :P

#57 Axx

Axx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

So when I asked if hunters were OP or not in my reroll thread you guys said NO?! fml

(im guessing you have to have really good raid gear anyways which i dont)

#58 Silzune

Silzune
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Approve. Hunter damage on mages is fucking ridiculous. Did 2s here a day with my irl friend (rogue) on 2,1k ~, was RoV and we met some hunter-druid. The hunter shoot through my ice barrier and 40% of my before I managed to run (or rather jumped) on my mount to the opposite pillar, no-one slowed or CCed me. (And btw I had around ~940 resilence).
"I acquire the highest of fives" - Barney Stinson

#59 Kyne

Kyne
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

hunters weren't bad in BC, just nobody knew how to play one, now that they're good, bad players are over powered, but you can really tell the good ones, because you can't do anything, my suggestion, everyone should roll warlocks and laugh at hunters.
Sorry Mastah Tommy

#60 Supahfly

Supahfly
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

guys new sig. check it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users