• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#261 Yamati

Yamati
  • Junkies

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

some more games ( yeah 110 pene)
Posted Image

got swineoffset-shoulders + boe-ring today, more dps inc ;)

#262 iampaul

iampaul

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:26 AM

IVE FINALLY LOOTED MY SKILL...
right at the end of season after struggling to 2600

anyway, BT really makes dks feel like they are competitive again

#263 Ghazuk

Ghazuk
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

Official Blizzard Quote:

We changed the way PPM procs work to make sure many of the weapons and trinkets did their expected performance in Icecrown instead of proc'ing too much for some specs or classes or forcing players into unusual behavior to try and fish for the procs. This change also affected some older mechanics in the game too such as the Berserking enchant. For the most part the intent is that these systems all proc off of attacks and they are balanced with that assumption. At this time we're happy with the damage that characters are now doing after these changes, though we'll continue to monitor and adjust damage overall and that includes the proc-based items.

anybody noticed a difference? it can still proc from chains and pestilence
Posted Image

#264 Mekila

Mekila
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

Official Blizzard Quote:

We changed the way PPM procs work to make sure many of the weapons and trinkets did their expected performance in Icecrown instead of proc'ing too much for some specs or classes or forcing players into unusual behavior to try and fish for the procs. This change also affected some older mechanics in the game too such as the Berserking enchant. For the most part the intent is that these systems all proc off of attacks and they are balanced with that assumption. At this time we're happy with the damage that characters are now doing after these changes, though we'll continue to monitor and adjust damage overall and that includes the proc-based items.

anybody noticed a difference? it can still proc from chains and pestilence

Europe is usually a day late on hotfixes. Brynntroll was doing 3.1% of my total damage last night <_< I'll run some tests in a few.

Doesn't seem any different on target dummies so far. Pretty strange, hopefully they release more info about what exactly they did

#265 aiba

aiba
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

sorry to bump this old topic but after some search i could find the answer for my question.
i was wondering if it can proc off Unholy Blight ?
i just got this weapon 2 days ago.

#266 Nex

Nex
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Moonglade
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:08 PM

sorry to bump this old topic but after some search i could find the answer for my question.
i was wondering if it can proc off Unholy Blight ?
i just got this weapon 2 days ago.

It can't.

57 post deletes and a few bans and a few infractions. Keep it up and the punishment will keep coming. The anti-DK shit isn't cool or funny, its just obnoxious. Discuss the topic without being total shitheads please.

#267 aiba

aiba
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

thanks m8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users