• Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

rogues can do decent damage while only wearing pvp gear is fair me thinks

marry me

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#42 Pantophobia

Pantophobia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

ask other rogues and see if they ever see 10k envenom, playin 44/x/x and they arre using pvp gear w.o imp kidney

fuck knows, all i know is our warrior got crit for 10k and if it turns out that 9k crits is more baseline then thats still absolutely fucking ridiculous

#43 Dullehoe

Dullehoe
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:30 AM

how are you even a gladiator?

I played vs the top RLS in our bg a couple of times now and they oomed me twice cause i was having to spamheal so much, of course i cyclone the rogue the lock and the shaman to try and open up kill opportunities, you think you can fake cast shocks right next to a warlock? our warrior died from 90% full hots in one blanket spell lock during disarm btw :D ps: affli lock.

Abolish is rendered useless with the new changes.

From the looks of it you're not even getting glad this season yourself, LOL

:D:D:D

#44 urterminated

urterminated
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:32 AM

its op, but sorry warriors, i want you to suffer, like other classes suffer from your opness.

#45 Pantophobia

Pantophobia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:32 AM

From the looks of it you're not even getting glad this season yourself, LOL

:D:D:D

nice troll

#46 Pantophobia

Pantophobia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:33 AM

its op, but sorry warriors, i want you to suffer, like other classes suffer from your opness.

Thing is, it isn't just warriors, anything above cloth is getting dicked like a clothie now, or even worse.

#47 belquin

belquin
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1445
  • 3v3: 2121
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

yeh that shit is hitting like dks scourge strike pre-nerf, know what scourge strike hits plate for now? 1.2k / 2k crits. gogo.

#48 raven0869

raven0869
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:37 AM

how are you even a gladiator?

I played vs the top RLS in our bg a couple of times now and they oomed me twice cause i was having to spamheal so much, of course i cyclone the rogue the lock and the shaman to try and open up kill opportunities, you think you can fake cast shocks right next to a warlock? our warrior died from 90% full hots in one blanket spell lock during disarm btw :D ps: affli lock.

Abolish is rendered useless with the new changes.

Why would you be right next to the warlock trying to fake cast a shaman...pretty simple to fix that - Don't stand next to an enemy warlock, hard? You have to use your trinket wizely, if you get feared that full 9 seconds don't trinket it immediately like a dumbass, but instead tell your warrior to use cooldowns (same goes for blind, woundman use to instantly switch and vanish CS me if I trinketed his blind - reckful too so be smart). No matter how perfect you play, if your teammates aren't helping you while you are cc'd, then you'll lose. Also, ever though about rooting the rogue? It's a longer distance if you're specced into it(which you're an idiot if you aren't) allowing you to range fears and lock down the rogue. A root will cause rogues to use cloak/vanish or other cd's about 80% of the time.

The point to this long ass post is you can counter this envemon shit. Rogues obviously aren't shadowstep anymore, nor do they have the pvp gloves and deadly throw interupting. And as an rls they have only the pet dispell, if you root the rogue when no dispell is up or cloak, what can he do?

Sorry to steal your forum rogues - but someone needs to teach this druid a few pointers.

#49 Pantophobia

Pantophobia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:39 AM

ya, i see that you're another dumb eu. point was that he's upset that he can't just spam heal through the damage and choosing to ignore the fact that he's not CCing.

yes, rogues do a lot of damage right now. is it too much? maybe. is it as out of control as warriors, locks, sps, mages, dks....? no.

stop playing a comp that has no CC and then complaining about how you just couldn't heal the damage. people that faceroll don't get to complain about getting facerolled.

Of course im utilizing cyclone
And it's not just "faceroll" comps that are feeling the damage, all the high rated people i spoke to in my guild and on irc share the exact same opinion as me.
Stop being an idiot.

At least we got you to half assed admit that rogue damage is too high.

#50 Literacola

Literacola
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 1943

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

And it's not just "faceroll" comps that are feeling the damage, all the high rated people i spoke to in my guild and on irc share the exact same opinion as me.
Stop being an idiot.

everyone's damage is too high. rogues still do less damage than the other melee classes, or ranged classes for that matter.
Posted Image

#51 Dezaris

Dezaris
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Vek'nilash
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/2/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1981
  • 3v3: 1933
  • 5v5: 1910
  • RBG: 1992

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:41 AM

Stop being an idiot.

No one cares. You're 2600 in the bracket that doesnt matter. And sub par in the ones that do. If you don't like it, reroll.

or maybe blizzard is playing counter strike to get an idea of a skill game

:rogue::rogue:<3

Spoiler

#52 Touché1296682727

Touché1296682727
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

you obv have no idea what you're talking about so you can stop posting now

No, you can stop posting now.

You just got Touchéd.

#53 Dezaris

Dezaris
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Vek'nilash
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

^ lol'd

Spoiler

#54 Dezaris

Dezaris
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Vek'nilash
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

Please stop trying to explain how you win vs shit RLS's on you're bad bg where warlocks don't fear.
Obviously the warlock is going to stand between me and the warrior the second he charges in, the warlock can always land a fear on me if he wants to atm. I'm not saying you can't land a cyclone on them cause you obviously can, but i'm saying the second the rogue gets back on his target then hell breaks loose and they have way too much damage, now stick on topic or go to the ask a gladiator forum and try to help them instead thx.

The damage you're describing makes it sound as if rogues have infinite energy, and deadly poison instantly stacks to 5 on openers. Did I mention cold blood has no cooldown?

Spoiler

#55 Pantophobia

Pantophobia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

The damage you're describing makes it sound as if rogues have infinite energy, and deadly poison instantly stacks to 5 on openers. Did I mention cold blood has no cooldown?

Well it's not like you can one shot plates but the damage is too high and needs to get nerfed, this is the conclusion.

#56 Casper

Casper
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

OP got bummed by Inflame and Xom. Anyway take it easy on him, he's right that Envenom is pretty stupid but it's certainly not THAT big of a deal and like most things you can work around it. It will get toned down, I have no doubt about that.

Anyyyyyyyyyway none of this EU vs US ego bullshit is needed, can't you just grow the fuck up and be constructive or ignore the thread, although I guess it doesn't help that the OP is raging instead of being calm and keeping to the point.

#57 Dezaris

Dezaris
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Vek'nilash
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

Well it's not like you can one shot plates but the damage is too high and needs to get nerfed, this is the conclusion.

Have you seen the damage a warrior can do in an intercept stun?

Spoiler

#58 Pantophobia

Pantophobia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

OP got bummed by Inflame and Xom. Anyway take it easy on him, he's right that Envenom is pretty stupid but it's certainly not THAT big of a deal and like most things you can work around it.

Anyyyyyyyyyway none of this EU vs US ego bullshit is needed, can't you just grow the fuck up and be constructive or ignore the thread, although I guess it doesn't help that the OP is raging instead of being calm and keeping to the point.

Guess you're right.

We didn't get bummed, it's 5-3 to inflames new team and we're playing a shit comp but thats beside the point!!

Rogue damage is too high.

#59 Dezaris

Dezaris
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Vek'nilash
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:48 AM

Guess you're right.

We didn't get bummed, it's 5-3 to inflames new team and we're playing a shit comp but thats beside the point!!

Shaman damage is too high.

Fixed.

Spoiler

#60 Dullehoe

Dullehoe
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

Guess you're right.

Rogue damage is too high.

ye pls nerf envenom so we can go 8-0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<