Goodkát
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

Hi guys.

This season i have been running the setup arms:warrior: (FULL STRENGTH GEMMED WTF) enhance:shaman: holy:paladin: We did really great to 2535 and got stuck. We managed to keep failing til we hit 2400 and no one in the team took anything serious. then we tried a little more after a break and hit the wall of tsg. so now team is like 2300. that was the QQ for today. Now im rerolling TSG myself (with arp even) and before I start I just wanna know if you could give some links to some tacs against pretty much every combo, since im new to it. I have been looking a bit myself but cant seem to find any. Maybe its because there isnt rly any tacs at all? I mean it is TSG! (:warrior: :deathknight: :paladin:)

Hope u will come up with some usefull feedback - thanks a lot ;)

#2 Máverick1296678354

Máverick1296678354
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:07 PM

Get good at dodging wizardcleave. That's the best tactic you can learn.
Seek Bromance...

#3 Grubblez

Grubblez
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:13 PM

Please no more TSG in Blackout, I'm hoping to have a shot at glad here =(

#4 Brazetina

Brazetina
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

train squishies

#5 Cutcut

Cutcut
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow
  • RBG: 1942
  • LocationBærum, Norway

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

Death Grip, Strangulate, Bladestorm...fought the r1 tsg on blackout, they gheyed behind the boxes until our shaman was in range of death grip, it took them 15 minutes to attack him and 5 seconds to kill him:D

#6 Beldam

Beldam
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2306

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

Don't try and make the comp more than it is. Zerg the clothie as hard as you can and use every cooldown within the first 30-45s of the arena.

Noriyasu said:

this is such a retarded change, rogues are going to get gibbed right and left after wotf'ing a fear because they can't trinket a cs/kidney.

Powerslave said:

you will not be able to bladestorm ever post patch

#7 Hetz

Hetz
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

Start on a dps, DG-strangulate-bladestorm healer, get 3 low targets, swap whatever, collect.

#8 Anghell

Anghell
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Executus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

Goodkát said:

Hi guys.

This season i have been running the setup arms:warrior: (FULL STRENGTH GEMMED WTF) enhance:shaman: holy:paladin: We did really great to 2535 and got stuck. We managed to keep failing til we hit 2400 and no one in the team took anything serious. then we tried a little more after a break and hit the wall of tsg. so now team is like 2300. that was the QQ for today. Now im rerolling TSG myself (with arp even) and before I start I just wanna know if you could give some links to some tacs against pretty much every combo, since im new to it. I have been looking a bit myself but cant seem to find any. Maybe its because there isnt rly any tacs at all? I mean it is TSG! (:warrior: :deathknight: :paladin:)

Hope u will come up with some usefull feedback - thanks a lot ;)

Dont go by people saying DG strang BS collect points.

1st of all I think you should watch jigslol video for tips/tatics will help loads.

I dont play the comp so cant give much input but can tell you what I know from playing against.

Usually TSG's that just zerg and train som1 on my team usually lose unless they get some lucky RNG etc, maybe if I was playing a priest it would be different.

What I saw higher TSG's do and the ones that gave more trouble is to swap DPS, usually the DK comes for me to try to stop most of my casted heals and CC's while the warrior sits on one of the DPS, making it harder to heal the DPS through MS with the DK on you! Also by having the warrior on a DPS he'll have to go defensive and will be slowed etc so more pressure from you.

What I saw some TSG's do is when the warrior target is low the warrior charges me with strangulate BS while the DK DG's that target.

Though wizcleave being a counter to TSG by spliting dps you'll ahve it much easier, you'll have 1 of them doing 50% damage from warrior UA and the other one being consistantly interrupted my the DK, even if he's fake casting the time he takes to fake cast its much better then let him freecast.

Hope som1 who knows/plays the comp well can give you a better input then me.

#9 slrut

slrut
  • Lolbeast
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:40 PM

grip > strang > brostorm

#10 Minion

Minion
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

Anghell said:

Dont go by people saying DG strang BS collect points.
Okay.

What I saw some TSG's do is when the warrior target is low the warrior charges me with strangulate BS while the DK DG's that target.
Whoa so they strang+bs+dg? Shit man that sounds like a good strat. We should try it.

#11 Goodkát

Goodkát
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:47 PM

ty guys :D keep it up ;)

#12 Dieszel

Dieszel
  • Junkies

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

Someone already mentioned it, but the video in my sig may help you a little. It gives some general strats to follow.

#13 Getpist

Getpist
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

1. Blessing Of Kings
2. Battle Shout
3. Death Grip
4. Chains of Ice
5. Mortal Strike
6. Brostorm
7. Get 2600
8. Pretend you're an amazing player and your ratings have nothing to do with your class/comp to your friends.

#14 energyzetwo

energyzetwo
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:41 PM

Máverick said:

with the t9 set bonus nerf + conflag nerf i dont see a TSG that plays well ever loseing to an ele destro team now

#15 Corruptlol

Corruptlol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:24 AM

Getpist said:

1. Blessing Of Kings
2. Battle Shout
3. Death Grip
4. Chains of Ice
5. Mortal Strike
6. Brostorm
7. Get 2600
8. Pretend you're an amazing player and your ratings have nothing to do with your class/comp to your friends.

Do people really hate dks that much.

TBH I find playing spell cleave more care-free / easier / faceroll compared to TSG.

Mind you the most complex 3's I've played to gladiator was Ele / Hunter / Resto druid before everyone and their mom went Ele and people thought RLS was so great.
:shaman:Corruptz
:paladin:Vivacity
:priest:Cjp
:deathknight:Boxofcereal

xfire: corruptlol

Formerly known as Pure

#16 Squishyflap

Squishyflap
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2061

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:25 AM

Máverick said:

lol so sad but true

#17 Unkk

Unkk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:01 PM

Even if u call it skillless or whatever, DG Strang Brostorm is the combo you should aim to do every single game, since that is what all TSG's do, and its the only thing the comp does. Against my RMP, i see like 0 difference between a TSG on 2.2k and a 2.6k one, only diff is the paladin is better at dodging us in the start the higher u get, the two cleavers only has to do that combo and the other team will lose since you can't live through it.

I've had to many games were we have burned every single one of their CD's and they just pop bladestorm recklessness out of sheer desperation with a strang and land a kill on my priest as we helplessly watch. Annoying as hell when that happens but it's what the comp does i guess.

#18 Ohyi

Ohyi
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

Cutcut said:

Death Grip, Strangulate, Bladestorm...fought the r1 tsg on blackout, they gheyed behind the boxes until our shaman was in range of death grip, it took them 15 minutes to attack him and 5 seconds to kill him:D

<3 cutcut

And see above
just zerg some shamans with strang + bladestormlol

#19 Carboz

Carboz
  • Junkies

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

tacs as tsg???

#20 Máverick1296678354

Máverick1296678354
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

Getpist said:

1. Blessing Of Kings
2. Battle Shout
3. Death Grip
4. Chains of Ice
5. Mortal Strike
6. Brostorm
7. Get 2600

How are you even allowed to post in here? Fuck me.
Seek Bromance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<