#1 Gressils

Gressils
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kargath
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:14 PM

My Team ''Gladiatorklärwerk'' beeing #1 for long time.. we didnt played a while since then but heres a video against #2 ''Muindyr Estel'' of our realmpool in 5on5

Gressils Rogue
Biber Wari
Cypri Mage
Drefan Priest
Styler Pala

vs

Danis Wari
Tolori Pala
Feaniror Schaman
Darkrevenge Mage
Tomm Priest

http://www.megauploa.../de/?d=BBLVYOY2

mute the music if you dont like breakbeat and funky remixes Oo

thanks for watching
PvE http://www.chardev.org/?profile=15436
Status; Inactive, armory talentbuild is lol.

#2 Dimachaeri

Dimachaeri
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:24 AM

I don't see many high rated teams run warrior and rogue, so that was a surprise. The video, like most 5v5 videos, was unfortunately not very entertaining; there are just too many things happening at once in a 5v5 match, making it impossible to get the entire picture.

One thing I got to ask you, however: why do you use mind-numbing instead of wound poison? You were on a different target than the warrior 90% of the time, and the priest got healed a multitude of times. One of the very few advantages of having a warrior and rogue is that you can have a healing debuff on two different targets; I'm surprised you didn't utilize that advantage and instead used mind-numbing against the priest.

#3 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:45 AM

Well that's answered easily Dimachaeri. Gressils is a bad rogue :D

<3

Thanks for making. Teach me !

#4 Gressils

Gressils
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kargath
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:15 PM

the problem is that I actualy have had woundpsn on my other offhand to switch em with an hotkey but unfortunately I have forgotten that \o/
The point here is that my job was keeping the priester from dispel/heal and !NOT! to bring him down but interupting as much as possible. So in my opinion I did the right thing to delay his heals and stuff, in that case I realy didn't care about that the priest is getting healed aslong as I managed to keep him from healing.

I hope you understand the way I played that out that way much better now.
thx for requests

so far Gressils

#5 Dimachaeri

Dimachaeri
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

the problem is that I actualy have had woundpsn on my other offhand to switch em with an hotkey but unfortunately I have forgotten that \o/
The point here is that my job was keeping the priester from dispel/heal and to bring him down. So in my opinion I did the right thing to delay his heals and stuff, in that case I realy didn't care about that the priest is getting healed aslong as I managed to keep him from healing.

Well, considering that he used most of his mana pool, anyway, I can't say you managed to keep him from healing. You did put a lot of pressure on him, but he concentrated on instant casts such as PoM, renew, PW:S, and dispel so that he could keep casting. You really got almost no mileage from using mind-numbing; why don't you watch your own video and count how many times it actually helped?

On the other hand, if you used wound poison, you would have took a much greater toll on all the healer's mana pools by making them have to work twice as hard to counter your damage. In some sense, you can almost think of wound poison as doubling your damage; it's a pretty significant debuff and ideal in situations where you can't stop every heal.

As far as changing weapons to apply mind-numbing goes, it's a bad idea to switch wounded and mind-numbing. Since wounded needs to stack five times to be most effective, it's very easy to lose the entire stack when you change poisons. If makes a lot more sense to switch crippling and mind-numbing, since crippling has a higher proc rate and not having it on the target for a second or two is often not a big deal. This is pretty basic, so I'm not sure if you just lied about having wounded on your off-hand.

I hope you understand the way I played that out that way much better now.
thx for requests

so far Gressils

No, I hope you can review your own video and determine what was really the best course of action. You can clearly see the lack of effectiveness of mind-numbing by simply watching your own video.

#6 Gressils

Gressils
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kargath
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:02 PM

watching it over and over again I must admit I wasn't able to keep him from doing his instantspelld like pom or dispell but I wonder if any one could do that?
It's simply an instant. I think I did a good job canceling lots of his manaburns thanks to mindnumbing.
You are right woundpsn in this case kinda doubles my dmg but having the snare on him constantly whenever he had not got bof with crippling and doubling his castingtime for manaburn just seemed better for me.
I just knew that I'll be charged and cc'd for little bit of seconds and thats the point he would have pulled his manaburns on our healers.

#7 Elling

Elling
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Dun Morogh
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:51 PM

I am not going to belittle your performance and i enjoyed watching your video as well. I also like the name of your team, for non germans: it's like "Sewage Plant for Gladiators".

But..

i played for about two years in the same BG (Realm Lothar) and i am sad that you are playing in one of the worst german BG's beside "Hindernis". They only have 6-7 realms and all of them are PvE. I am sure you will keep dominating the ladder, especially because #1 (the hole guild in Harmony) will move to BG "Glutsturm" soon.

Sorry for kinda off topic.
WTF?

#8 nub0rn

nub0rn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

I am not going to belittle your performance and i enjoyed watching your video as well. I also like the name of your team, for non germans: it's like "Sewage Plant for Gladiators".

But..

i played for about two years in the same BG (Realm Lothar) and i am sad that you are playing in one of the worst german BG's beside "Hindernis". They only have 6-7 realms and all of them are PvE. I am sure you will keep dominating the ladder, especially because #1 (the hole guild in Harmony) will move to BG "Glutsturm" soon.

Sorry for kinda off topic.

My advice for them is to switch to blutdurst instead of glutsturm since a couple of glutsturms best teams already switched there, and the others are following with beginning of season 3. so if you dont want to end up in yet another "dead" reampool better switch to blutdurst instead ^^

#9 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

Glutsturm = instant bg invites for alliance. That's the main reason

#10 nyc

nyc
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Elune
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

nice rating, got a question how do u guys fight casters in 2v2 as pally + rogue , like lock/priest or other 2 dps teams are almost impossible.

what do you guys do with pally war teams? or warr druids

#11 Wetworks

Wetworks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 768

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

Always go for the healer.
2dps teams don't have any heal, so just survive the nuking time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<