#41 Imbad

Imbad
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:46 AM

Is there anyway to configure this addon to disable friendly nameplates?

#42 Liolin

Liolin
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:32 PM

There is none in the addon configuration, you just use the Blizzard ui.

You can find the keybinds in the keybind menu for "Show All Nameplates", "Show Enemy Nameplates" and "Show Friendly Nameplates".

#43 Syronius

Syronius
  • Premium
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kilrogg
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

By default key binds "v" is the binding to hide all nameplates other than enemy.

#44 Teko

Teko
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Jaedenar
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

Downloaded and they look great.

Been looking for better frames for a while. Thanks a lot!
Posted Image

#45 zekiel

zekiel
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ursin
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

Posted Image

Like he said, its a blizzard UI feature :)

Thank you, sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar

#46 Meatpuppet

Meatpuppet
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:57 AM

I've been looking for a good nameplate mod, and to be honest I had really high hopes for this. I ended up reverting to default because I just didn't find these practical.

Problems:
The only totem Icons I want to see is Grounding and mana tide, but I'd want to still be able to see the text of the other totems. I think specific totem settings would solve this easy.

The narrow width of totems/minion plates. I click on them and smaller plates makes me nervous with how fast they move.

I don't like the glow around nameplates, makes them really difficult to read.

You're doing great work with this addon and your getting yourself extremely close to the optimum arena plates. I'm not willing to have a nameplate addon installed that isn't perfect. Last thing I want is to have a mod interfere with my play.

#47 divz

divz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:50 AM

best name plate addon so far
++++++

#48 Senjougahara

Senjougahara
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:31 AM

I'm really enjoying this nameplate addon, however one thing i'm missing from aloft / overhead is that they can show the castbars on nameplates of enemy i'm not targeting. Will there be an implementation of this feature? or is it in and i'm somehow not seeing it.

#49 Syronius

Syronius
  • Premium
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kilrogg
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:36 AM

I'm really enjoying this nameplate addon, however one thing i'm missing from aloft / overhead is that they can show the castbars on nameplates of enemy i'm not targeting. Will there be an implementation of this feature? or is it in and i'm somehow not seeing it.

__

Since this addon is merely a "revamp", if you will, of the games default UI nameplates, it's currently impossible to give multiple target cast bars, at least with a tidy plates theme. The way that Overhead works is it goes by arena player unit id's and creates a cast bar on their "recreated" nameplates, which can't be done with a theme for tidy plates. Tidy Plates simply changes the textures and placement of the default nameplates, and allows custom scripting.

I could talk to the author of tidy plates to see if he could implement this somehow in the future.

#50 Gnomew

Gnomew
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:46 AM

Havent tried it out since i dont rly use addons, however from looking at the screenies I'd suggest if u made the "Uninterupptable" bar in a different color or highlighted to make it easier to see

#51 Syronius

Syronius
  • Premium
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kilrogg
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

Havent tried it out since i dont rly use addons, however from looking at the screenies I'd suggest if u made the "Uninterupptable" bar in a different color or highlighted to make it easier to see

I'm fairly certain if you try these out you'll see how completely overwhelmingly easy it is to see the uninterruptable texture.

At least that's my opinion.

#52 Arienos

Arienos
  • Junkies

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

Dude watafak man

I was using version 1.6

Someone mentioned in the fucking thread u fixed the frame around in new version ,i've installed new version and there is no tidyplatescleanplates added in the addon list at all but i see the plates and they are like uber fucking different than those old ones, called CLEAN PLATES , and i cant find and fokin option to change it

Only thing that i dont like in version 1.6 is that black frame around the "hp colored frame" is there a chance u fix that or u did but i was lazy to read , so you can just explain me how to fix it my self cuz clearly i am fucking idiot i ruined my interface folder to the ground cuz of that addon :D

Thank you very much for this btw

#53 Dreadend

Dreadend
  • Members

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:00 PM

this is awesome, thanks a lot

#54 Syronius

Syronius
  • Premium
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kilrogg
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:09 PM

Dude watafak man

I was using version 1.6

Someone mentioned in the fucking thread u fixed the frame around in new version ,i've installed new version and there is no tidyplatescleanplates added in the addon list at all but i see the plates and they are like uber fucking different than those old ones, called CLEAN PLATES , and i cant find and fokin option to change it

Only thing that i dont like in version 1.6 is that black frame around the "hp colored frame" is there a chance u fix that or u did but i was lazy to read , so you can just explain me how to fix it my self cuz clearly i am fucking idiot i ruined my interface folder to the ground cuz of that addon :D

Thank you very much for this btw

Holy crap L2 Engrish... lol jk

... uh were you asking about removing the black bordering?

Someone posted a reply on how to do it...

Posted by: Koronisz
also.. for those who want to remove the black border around the hp and casting frames, modify this in the normal.lua (open with notebook)

config.healthborder = {
texture = texture.."Empty",
glowtexture = texture.."CP_HealthBarHighlight",
elitetexture = texture.."Empty",
width = 256,
height = 64,
x = 0,
y = 5,
anchor = "CENTER",
}
config.castborder = {
texture = texture.."Empty",
width = 256,
height = 64,
x = 0,
y = -10,
anchor = "CENTER",
}

#55 Arienos

Arienos
  • Junkies

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:28 PM

Its better with border ! :P

#56 Syronius

Syronius
  • Premium
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kilrogg
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

Its better with border ! :P

Just redownload it and fix ur interface! ZOMGWTFBBQ

#57 Arienos

Arienos
  • Junkies

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:01 PM

I did :D Thx again ! ^^

#58 Cuteberand

Cuteberand

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

hey i have started using the addon and as all others have said it looks awesome...so just wanted to drop by another post telling you to keep up the good work, and if i find something i'd like to have chanced , you'd be first on my list :D

#59 Ashinder

Ashinder
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 05 December 2009 - 10:21 PM

Sham, I love you. I will try these out when I'm doing arenas Monday.

Conrad told me you were making AddOns now, but I didn't think they would actually be any good. =P

Is there a way for me to see all your addons you've made? I've been looking for a nameplate mod since Aloft hasn't been working out for me (been doing arenas without nameplates lol)

Keep up the cool addon stuff.

Also, is the addon customizable from ingame much? Because I'm sure I'll want to switch some things around.

~ Ashinder (Remember who showed up for every ZA run to get you your bear mount bro! lol)

#60 Syronius

Syronius
  • Premium
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Kilrogg
  • Bloodlust

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:22 AM

Sham, I love you. I will try these out when I'm doing arenas Monday.

Conrad told me you were making AddOns now, but I didn't think they would actually be any good. =P

Is there a way for me to see all your addons you've made? I've been looking for a nameplate mod since Aloft hasn't been working out for me (been doing arenas without nameplates lol)

Keep up the cool addon stuff.

Also, is the addon customizable from ingame much? Because I'm sure I'll want to switch some things around.

~ Ashinder (Remember who showed up for every ZA run to get you your bear mount bro! lol)

LOL wassup Ashinder! Glad you're trying out my Clean Plates :P.

If you're looking for my addons list you can visit:
http://www.wowinterf...skinnerid=89155

I'm going to be changing the totem default size and such to avoid totem overlapping soon. New in v1.8 is going to be scaling options, so look forward to that. Some new features were added with the update to Tidy Plates the other day so please update your Tidy Plates version to 5.6, as I will be utilizing some of its changes.

Tidy Plates 5.6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<