Beta Version: Tidy Plates: Threat Plates Beta
- Comes pre-configured for an out of the box setup!
- Nameplates are reactive to threat changes. (low, medium and high)
- Custom scale and alpha settings depending on threat levels and by tanking or dps / healing roles.
- Dual spec support, and partial / full auto configuration for new users as well as a welcome message.
- Unit types can be ignored from the threat system. (Normal / Neutral, Elites, Bosses)
- Marked mobs can be ignored from the threat system by scale, alpha, and textures.
- Mobs not in combat can be ignored from the threat system.
- Unit types can have custom threat scaling offsets.
- Threat glow colors can be altered.
- Custom threat textures can be created and used.
- Healthbars can be colored by threat levels, or a custom color of choice.
- Nameplates can be completely customized.
- Targets are highlighted with a texture that can be turned on / off.
- Custom SharedMedia font and statusbar settings.
- Healthbar and castbar textures can be changed.
- Text can be turned off, changed in size, position, and alignment.
- Health text can be displayed to show maximum, deficit, and percentage amounts, which can also be truncated or absolute.
- Cast text can be turned on / off.
- Text can be styled with outlines, shadows, and monochrome.
- Uninterruptable casts have a sharp texture for easy recognition.
- Class icons can be toggled on or off, sized, positioned, and made transparent.
- Raid icons can be sized and positioned.
- Boss danger skull icons can now be toggled on or off, sized, and positioned.
- Nameplates can automatically show and hide upon entering and leveling combat.
- Ace3 profiling saved globally.
- Very low memory footprint!
- Toggle Commands:
- /tptp - Displays options
- /tptptoggle - Toggle Role from one to the other. (Usable in macros
- /tptpdps - Toggles DPS threat plates. (Usable in macros)
- /tptptank - Toggles Tank threat plates. (Usable in macros)
- /tptpol - Toggle the nameplate overlap introduced in 3.3. (Usable in macros)
- ... More to come!! Submit your ideas in the comments!!
- Additional Localizations.
Current Known Issues:
- Threat glow color options will remain unchanged unless a /reloadui is completed.
- Nameplate x and y offset options will remain unchanged unless a /reloadui is completed. (not to be confused with text settings)