Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:18. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Intel Extreme Masters Group Stages

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 Cruxis

Cruxis

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:13 AM

why are there so bad teams playing

Because Blizzard gives a disgustingly poor level of support to organizations running touraments, which is one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen considering the amount of publicity it brings to the game.

The only succesful online tournament will always be the Blizzard tournament because they actually support it, an organization like ESL, which can't offer incentives for teams who can't qualify/win to go on the TR anyway to play, like Blizzard did with the pets/titles (which was like 90% of the teams on the Blizzard TR) you will always get poor participation and as thus lesser competition because of that.

If Blizzard's eSports team actually got off their fat asses and did something to help organionzations such as ESL and MLG, the WoW eSports scene would be bigger than anything out there.

Honestly it doesnt matter what people think of me. I make money playing this game, and soon to be a world champion. stop us if u can.

Salute to the World Champion.

#202 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:49 AM

just as a sidenote to people in this topic, you should really drop the "rofl ur bad l2p" trend out of it, considering 90% of players started using that shit and promoting hate rather than proper competition and fun between the teams competing.

You've got your top 8 here fighting for #1, some of them might be no-names ( HI NATHALIE ROFL ) but they still made it in final 8, yes ? There's people who don't enjoy playing tournies, there's people who got their acc's but didn't take it seriously, in end you got that top 8, rather enjoy the opportunity to see some new names playing, and if they're not your definition of "best", then they're at least "very good"/"decent" - and enjoy at that opportunity without all the arrogance making it less fun for everyone, including you when you lose to a person you called shit.

Anyway yeah, just a random thought I had in mind.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#203 Symbolíc

Symbolíc
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:13 AM

just as a sidenote to people in this topic, you should really drop the "rofl ur bad l2p" trend out of it, considering 90% of players started using that shit and promoting hate rather than proper competition and fun between the teams competing.

You've got your top 8 here fighting for #1, some of them might be no-names ( HI NATHALIE ROFL ) but they still made it in final 8, yes ? There's people who don't enjoy playing tournies, there's people who got their acc's but didn't take it seriously, in end you got that top 8, rather enjoy the opportunity to see some new names playing, and if they're not your definition of "best", then they're at least "very good"/"decent" - and enjoy at that opportunity without all the arrogance making it less fun for everyone, including you when you lose to a person you called shit.

so true :) i pitty all those 'randoms' flaming!

#204 Màstah1296679848

Màstah1296679848
  • Junkies

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:24 AM

you are my man!

#205 Mysteriouz

Mysteriouz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:43 AM

+1

#206 Wield

Wield
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Destromath
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:52 PM

Hope Fraki will kick some a s s es

#207 Valkyrie

Valkyrie
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

We are planning to have some matches on ESL realm today starting around 8-9 so if you're interested come!

#208 Pyzedude

Pyzedude
  • Members

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:14 PM

haha looove james
pwning noobs all day! they are infact lying! let's see there dmg.

zero

zero

zero

james u the man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users