#101 Minkus

Minkus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Alliance are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Death, Humiliation and to be relentlessly pursued by the Horde. ” That to secure these rights, Guilds are instituted among the Horde, deriving their just powers from the consent of the Arena Gods, ” That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the Hordies to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Right to shinny epics and arena teams.

#102 Freewinglol

Freewinglol

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:46 AM

hi zinkus ilu
Spoiler

#103 Clizoud

Clizoud
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • LocationOmaha

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Alliance are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Death, Humiliation and to be relentlessly pursued by the Horde. ” That to secure these rights, Guilds are instituted among the Horde, deriving their just powers from the consent of the Arena Gods, ” That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the Hordies to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Right to shinny epics and arena teams.

lol rp server
Posted Image

:D

#104 Hexmachine

Hexmachine
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:00 AM

Hexmachine baby! I've been playing WOW since vanilla, balance specifically since MC and AQ 20. The highest rating I've achieved in any bracket was 2150 in 3's, although I think it has as much to do with finding good partners as it does with my individual skill, but who knows..

I am online playing most everyday between 6pm EST and midnight. I have experience in all brackets, and usually end any bg (not pug vs premade) in the top 5 (many times by significant damage amounts). I am currently on Magtheridon, but will gladly transfer again, as I have only been on this server a few weeks without much luck finding partners. Message me in-game or post here please.

Side note: also exp raiding all end game content up to sindragosa, tired of raiding at the moment, but would be willing to raid as well.

#105 Fisker

Fisker
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

when i come back, we make babies, ok?

#106 Fisker

Fisker
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

bump

#107 Minkus

Minkus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:55 AM

when i come back, we make babies, ok?

sounds good

#108 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2347

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:30 PM

First guild 3v3 tourny was a major success and a lot of fun. A large part of the hordes pvp community came out and everyone had a good time, more to come in the future.

#109 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:34 PM

Our first wpvp video is coming soon and it will be EPIC

#110 Noxsin

Noxsin
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nathrezim
  • Reckoning
  • Talents:

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

Up for people who do world pvp, oh how I miss the days of black rock mountain, elemental plateau, and etc!

#111 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

the alliance have recently had an entire wpvp guild transfer to the server to assist in their fight against <The Crew>. we are in serious need of reinforcements and would love to have more wpvpers join our ranks.

Wpvp happens daily and it is epic!

#112 Fisker

Fisker
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

ba dump

#113 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

<The Crew> officially hits its one year anniversary today sept. 27th 2010.

Thank you to <The Crew> for the best year of world of warcraft i have ever had and to our future success.

We are still looking for more world pvpers and arena players to join our ranks for what is sure to me an amazing expansion for <The Crew>. I will be providing our first world pvp video later tonight to celebrate this great feat. If you want to understand a little about ED just check our realm forums.

http://forums.worldo...mId=11210&sid=1

There are at least 6 threads on the first page about <The Crew> and the servers world pvp atmosphere.

#114 natureswill

natureswill
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:45 PM

vid coming soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users