• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:49 AM

Posted Image

mmmm :D

A full set of dots + a felhunter on my hpal requires me to divine light spam to stay alive, without the lock hitting me with drain life or drain soul at all.

SO ya, i was a hpally s9, and it was by far my favorite season ever in wow. Thanks for your OPINIONS tho on whether the season sucked or not. L2P, have a nice day!

#22 Ambrosis

Ambrosis
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:08 AM

nice i like it. Sucks its multiple addons but ill deal with it.

So I tried to do this but it wont work I only get the orginal bar to show up the others still wont show did you have to change something specific?

nvm figured it out

#23 Cazzxoxo

Cazzxoxo
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Echsenkessel
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:08 PM

Hello can one make for me with this ?

-- 6552 Pummel
-- 2139 Counterspell
-- 19647 Spell Lock
-- 1766 Kick
-- 47528 Mind Freeze
-- 8643 Kidney Shot
-- 8122 Psychic Scream
-- 31224 Cloak of Shadows
-- 46924 Bladestorm
-- 44572 Deep Freeze
-- 11578 Charge
-- 47996 Intercept
-- 1953 Blink

Thanks ;>

#24 Shivtee

Shivtee
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

mmm

#25 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:25 AM

actually if anyone knows how to make this in 2 rows it would be great because everytime i log in the'yre stacked on each other, i need to unlock one, move it, lock it, and it's a pain in the ass. wtb addon makerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A full set of dots + a felhunter on my hpal requires me to divine light spam to stay alive, without the lock hitting me with drain life or drain soul at all.

SO ya, i was a hpally s9, and it was by far my favorite season ever in wow. Thanks for your OPINIONS tho on whether the season sucked or not. L2P, have a nice day!

#26 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:16 AM

everytime i log in the'yre stacked on each other, i need to unlock one, move it, lock it

You could probably go into the code and set the anchor differently in one of them. Basically, figure out which one is loading second and then change the anchor to

<Anchors><Anchor point="BOTTOM" relativePoint="TOP" relativeTo="NAMEOFINTERRUPTBARTHATLOADEDFIRST"/></Anchors>

(or in .lua:
local f1 = NAMEOFINTERRUPTBARTHATLOADEDFIRST --By "bar" I mean the physical bar, not the addon
local f2 = NAMEOFINTERRUPTBARTHATLOADEDSECOND

f2:ClearAllPoints();
f2:SetPoint("BOTTOM",f1,"TOP");
"Who, after all, is today speaking of the destruction of the Armenians?"

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

#27 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:10 AM

You could probably go into the code and set the anchor differently in one of them. Basically, figure out which one is loading second and then change the anchor to

<Anchors><Anchor point="BOTTOM" relativePoint="TOP" relativeTo="NAMEOFINTERRUPTBARTHATLOADEDFIRST"/></Anchors>

(or in .lua:
local f1 = NAMEOFINTERRUPTBARTHATLOADEDFIRST --By "bar" I mean the physical bar, not the addon
local f2 = NAMEOFINTERRUPTBARTHATLOADEDSECOND

f2:ClearAllPoints();
f2:SetPoint("BOTTOM",f1,"TOP");

wat

edit: how about i give you my addon and you do that for me and i will hunt you down on your server to /hug you

#28 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

how did u guys make copies of it, i have to rename one and then the renamed one doesnt show up on list of addons
If BC was chess, then WoTLK is dodgeball

I have no idea what you're talking about. you are a :paladin: the most overpowered, broken class in the entire game just shut up AND IM RETARDED AND I THINK I IS GOOD CUZ I PLAY RET/WAR/DRUID

Spoiler

#29 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

wat

edit: how about i give you my addon and you do that for me and i will hunt you down on your server to /hug you

I don't play anymore, but sure, you can toss me the code of both addons:

[email protected]

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

#30 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:17 AM

I don't play anymore, but sure, you can toss me the code of both addons:

[email protected]

Sent it, thanks :D

#31 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:18 AM

how did u guys make copies of it, i have to rename one and then the renamed one doesnt show up on list of addons

you have to rename everything that has the original name to the new name, even in the (dot)toc file.

#32 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:18 AM

still only 1 bar shows :/ but i have 2 addons showing up on the addon list but some reason its 2 interrupt bar

I have no idea what you're talking about. you are a :paladin: the most overpowered, broken class in the entire game just shut up AND IM RETARDED AND I THINK I IS GOOD CUZ I PLAY RET/WAR/DRUID

Spoiler

#33 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:19 AM

well one addon i guess doesnt work for some reason like its on the list, so i checked one and unchecked the other and one of them does nothing at all

Spoiler

#34 ilybrah

ilybrah
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:15 AM

well one addon i guess doesnt work for some reason like its on the list, so i checked one and unchecked the other and one of them does nothing at all

they stack onto each other, try dragging one off. if that doesnt work type "/ib lock" and try re-dragging it off again.

#35 Woopy

Woopy
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:12 AM

Would it be possible to have an interrupt bar that only comes up when the cooldown is used, instead of always being there?

#36 Bandageplz

Bandageplz
  • Junkies

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

/ib hidden works :)

#37 Woopy

Woopy
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:31 PM

and make it so each spell can be moved individually!

#38 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:41 PM

they stack onto each other, try dragging one off. if that doesnt work type "/ib lock" and try re-dragging it off again.

i tried that, but what was odd is i hovered over the menu button or something on the default ui that says how much MB an addon uses that u have on and one said IB (which is what i named the copy) 0 mb

Spoiler

#39 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:41 AM

i tried that, but what was odd is i hovered over the menu button or something on the default ui that says how much MB an addon uses that u have on and one said IB (which is what i named the copy) 0 mb

Try these:
http://www.pvptutori...terruptBars.zip

Qtwarlock tossed me what he was working with, I hacked it a bit more so that it should load one bar on top of the other. It's ugly, and it's still two addons instead of one, but what the hell.

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

#40 Asniper

Asniper
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:40 PM

Try these:
http://www.pvptutori...terruptBars.zip

Qtwarlock tossed me what he was working with, I hacked it a bit more so that it should load one bar on top of the other. It's ugly, and it's still two addons instead of one, but what the hell.

Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
InterruptBarPhar:SetPoint(): Couldn't find region named 'InterruptBarDoublePhar'

Easy fix, now the 2nd bar just doesn't respond to slash cmds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<