Photo

Haste the future of resto?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
299 replies to this topic

#281 Fables429

Fables429

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

This whole arguments basis comes down to Diziet thinking that 153 spirit is better than having the hit/spell pen cap.

153 spirit turns into only 22.95 spell power that you only get in Tree form.

He also thinks 2 pts in nature's reach is better used in Revitalize and living spirit, not to mention he only gets 4/5 GotEM.

=========

PS: Maybe you should transfer to BG9 and see how high you can get.

#282 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

just as high as on ruin?

#283 neener69

neener69
  • Junkies

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:00 AM

/popcorn nomnomnom:cool:

#284 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:40 AM

after klaws and his bad warrior lost to afflic lock rogue in 2's i don't think i could ever take anything he says seriously rofl

and then bragged about how high their rating and w/l was hahahahahahahaa

that being said, obviously what diziet is doing works for him and works for the comp he's running I don't see why it's a big deal

if sitting in tree form spamming hots gets you 2800 rating, why would he start cycloning and gemming to cc

#285 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:44 AM

ya klaws' and his grp are a buch of tools, but for once he is right, and diziet is wrong in most cases maybe in his (i dont care what he does it works for his comps) but for almost everybody else diziet's opinions and choices are wrong
If BC was chess, then WoTLK is dodgeball

I have no idea what you're talking about. you are a :paladin: the most overpowered, broken class in the entire game just shut up AND IM RETARDED AND I THINK I IS GOOD CUZ I PLAY RET/WAR/DRUID

Spoiler

#286 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:56 AM

And by almost anyone else you mean players playing with dps that can't land kills and put out no pressure? That accounts for the vast majority of the teams out there, yes.

#287 nerdtato

nerdtato
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/0/2/.

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:00 AM

And by almost anyone else you mean players playing with dps that can't land kills and put out no pressure? That accounts for the vast majority of the teams out there, yes.

"Almost everyone else" means teams that are not playing with the best geared Prot Warrior in the game.

Frost is a ranged prot spec, cry more

Posted Image

#288 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:00 AM

compared to the 2 ppl u are playing with, ya i dont think any1 could touch their dmg, so i said again for almost everybody else diziet's opinions and choices are wrong

I have no idea what you're talking about. you are a :paladin: the most overpowered, broken class in the entire game just shut up AND IM RETARDED AND I THINK I IS GOOD CUZ I PLAY RET/WAR/DRUID

Spoiler

#289 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

So draek's gear magically makes him do 200% more damage than warriors who have 200 less ap and 1% less crit.

#290 Ulali

Ulali
  • Ulaliwuhn
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:20 AM

o ok i gotcha diziet,

u use your spec/glyphs/gem choices etc cuz u are good, we arent skilled enough to use your ideas, ah thats too bad :( oh well have fun being so high rated someday i'll be as good as u

Spoiler

#291 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

EXACTLY
I'm glad someone understands now

#292 Cheesemonkey8812

Cheesemonkey8812
  • Junkies

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:57 AM

after klaws and his bad warrior lost to afflic lock rogue in 2's i don't think i could ever take anything he says seriously rofl

and then bragged about how high their rating and w/l was hahahahahahahaa

that being said, obviously what diziet is doing works for him and works for the comp he's running I don't see why it's a big deal

if sitting in tree form spamming hots gets you 2800 rating, why would he start cycloning and gemming to cc

I love you too Cavs.

But the reason it's a big deal is because he's trying to tell us that this is the way to go for every comp and we're stupid for thinking otherwise. When obviously this is wrong.

#293 Lycaon

Lycaon
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:05 AM

So, what are we getting at, regarding gemming/speccing in 3.3?

you probably look a lot worse,
so shut up

#294 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:29 AM

Copy me

#295 Cheesemonkey8812

Cheesemonkey8812
  • Junkies

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

Copy me

Can you please just drop it, it's getting annoying.

#296 Fables429

Fables429

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:58 AM

I don't get how can 153 spirit could ever be better than never getting misses or resists on cyclone/bash/roots/moonfires-rocket gloves (to assist getting the kill with)?

Diziet I know it has been working for you so are so far, but maybe you could be doing even better if you never resisted/missed those cyclones and your other abilities.

PS: A cc chain usually involves 3 cyclones and a bash, with your hit/spell pen its a good chance those will miss/get resisted, especially against other druid teams.

Even if you only use your CC chain once per every game, the hit/spell pen will still be better than 153 spirit (175 spirit if you have 3/3 living spirit), and the extra range from nature's reach will help too.

I am just trying to put it in perspective for you that it could improve your team.

So please try and explain to me how 175 spirit is going to help you win more games than the latter?

#297 Threefaced

Threefaced
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:36 AM

God, sirlin is smart

In response to that entire street fighter reference..
What that guy said can only be true if your entire purpose in playing is to win. Because this is not the case for everyone, his argument is completely invalid if the argument is that losing always means you are a bad player.

Furthermore, in Street Fighter if someone picks Ryu and you think the character is imbalanced, guess what - you can pick that character too. In warcraft if a prot warrior in pve gear is imbalanced, can everyone choose to run with one of these on their team (regardless of whether they even want to)? If you can, are you really a good player for beating people that are unable to or don't want to?

To me it sounds like that guy would hack a game for invincibility and then call people who didn't hack it scrubs.

(I think that this is self-evident to most people, but I guess not to everyone.)

On topic, haste after the patch will be baller if you don't do silly things like sacrifice spellpower for it. Has anyone even taken into account that revitalize will proc more on that glyphed rejuv that you should constantly have on yourself? Not as big of a deal as the other stuff but still sexy.

#298 Shouri

Shouri
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 960
  • 3v3: 2638
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1729

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:56 AM

it's not like you can't get high with a retarded spec

and yes, that spec is absolutely retarded

#299 Yes

Yes
  • Administrators
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:15 PM

In response to that entire street fighter reference..
What that guy said can only be true if your entire purpose in playing is to win. Because this is not the case for everyone, his argument is completely invalid if the argument is that losing always means you are a bad player.

Furthermore, in Street Fighter if someone picks Ryu and you think the character is imbalanced, guess what - you can pick that character too. In warcraft if a prot warrior in pve gear is imbalanced, can everyone choose to run with one of these on their team (regardless of whether they even want to)? If you can, are you really a good player for beating people that are unable to or don't want to?

To me it sounds like that guy would hack a game for invincibility and then call people who didn't hack it scrubs.

(I think that this is self-evident to most people, but I guess not to everyone.)

On topic, haste after the patch will be baller if you don't do silly things like sacrifice spellpower for it. Has anyone even taken into account that revitalize will proc more on that glyphed rejuv that you should constantly have on yourself? Not as big of a deal as the other stuff but still sexy.

Good job not reading his articles at all.

#300 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

This thread has run it's course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<