non UD priests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic

#201 Jens

Jens
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm.

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:30 AM

Hah this reminds me - seeing you've probably never even smelled top 50, yet alone top 20 or top 10 back in TBC, Zodz was constantly rank 1-3 team in s4 2v2 ( merciless gladiator who also got brutal from 3s that season, and also had the best pve gear available besides kiljaeden weaps and glaives ) - undead rogue and resto druid of course. You could say undead rogues countered us because of me being shadow and all, but we outplayed them and won few times ( lost few times as well due to ridiculous RNG, HI2U 5 root dispel resists in a row ) by simply him wotfing first fear then getting CS-KS and then my rogue would sap out of kidney shot and his druid would die if he didnt trinket sap ( if he did, its blind, fear, sap all over again ).

The point of the story is that anything can be worked around with - however, those losses you had versus me and Azeal simply prove my point regarding your act - after you lost those few matches you instantly called lock/priest a counter to DK/paladin whereas ALL you had to do is sit on warlock, keep diseases up on pet ( or try to, to make me waste more mana on abolish disease ), and death strike your way to victory - maybe not the most fun strat but even Brumok who was average managed to pull it off and just play the outlast game - sticking the pet on priest to prevent from drinking and spamming occasional deathcoil into it to heal it while paladin is busy running away ain't hard.

If you lose to horde RMP just because of wotf, all the time - then you're doing something wrong. Sure you can't train the priest, but by controlling the mage and damaging their rogue you can easily win by getting a hard CS on mage, getting the priest in full sheep at one point of the match and kidneying the rogue, dumping damage into him and winning. Or does wotf make you magically immune to that strat ?

damn that was one of the most stupid things i ever read in my life i think, i actually dont know where to begin.
no, every warlock team countred dkpala team because of a warlock really raped a paladins. even tho we won 90% of all lock teams because we 'outplayed' them, but a lock with a small brain and there wasnt much we could do. i didnt ask even once how you outplayed or what ever you did and i cant tell you how little i care.
you are telling me to death strike and use death coils on my pet, damn, and ull be standing spamburn my pala while or? cus wont be any damage at all then, remember this was before prot, this was with holyrepetence spec. you dont have to tell me how to play rmp, please, we won undead of course, but as alliance rmp you had ud rmp as counter, please lolflay, do me a favor now and understand that you simply dont know everything in this world. i am sorry, but thats how it is.
I'm bloated, holding water, and can look a little puffy. I can have slight gyno, some acne, and at times rage and mood swings. But If you cant handle me when im bulking, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded.

Posted Image

#202 Grombringal

Grombringal
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:34 AM

They should bring back Mace stun and Glyph of D&D, I mean, you can work around those too!!

#203 Jens

Jens
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm.

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:44 AM

haha yes, that's why every single PMR in tournaments is triple human oh wait

I'm bloated, holding water, and can look a little puffy. I can have slight gyno, some acne, and at times rage and mood swings. But If you cant handle me when im bulking, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded.

Posted Image

#204 Deleted

Deleted
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:58 AM

should bring back rov fire and nagrand cyclone, they can be worked around ! ;)

#205 Oxydrena

Oxydrena
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:05 AM

WoTF is for chumps.

Arcane torrent is where its at!

#206 Melliah

Melliah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2302

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:16 AM

thats cus u horde then try as ally

when i played ally rmp the only real problem we had was ud rmp, nothing else at all. tha means = counter

i have played as an alliance rmp, because you lose doesnt make something a counter automatically.
if the priest is completely dominating you with fears, enough so that it 'decides the game' you are doing something wrong, whether it be poor dispells or simply lack of pressure/awful positioning

i completely understand there will be times where wotf will make or break a game here and there, but as far as a mirror goes human trinkets decide games all the time too

If this shitbag Beastcleave comp wins again I'm going to drive a bus full of nuns into a school for retarded children and blow it up.

sadly, this wouldnt even be overreacting

you arent obeying the rules, the rules clearly state
A. Never get big and/or Stay Small (AT ALL TIMES)
B. Stay 2nd
and you're doing neither, you're getting big and staying like 20th, the police will be after you, and when they find you, don't run

#207 Priestwille

Priestwille

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

Wtb some decent racial for Troll priests seriously. Fucking rediculous blizzard havent done anything about Troll racials being the worst fucking racial ever in the game, even after they buffed it....

#208 Rapture

Rapture
  • Administrators

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

This thread has run it's course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<