#21 sigmarlol

sigmarlol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

Warriors are the most balanced class in the game at the moment. Any slight tweak could break us, we won't be nerfed anytime soon.

hahahahahahahahahaaa

#22 Candiru

Candiru
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

wow lots of retarded trolls in this thread

#23 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

Warriors are the most balanced class in the game at the moment. Any slight tweak could break us, we won't be nerfed anytime soon.

Lmao, denial.

#24 Bulldozor

Bulldozor
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

Warriors are quite balanced tbh, it's not like there's an abnormal amount of warriors roaming 3's, or warriors are dominating turnaments.
SK-top 100 (Bad example i know) shows 9,6% Warriors, 10 classes warriors representing 10%, balance?

Your random shit team might be dominated by some Cleave-tards and you get killed in a HoJ or whatever but *Newsflash* this is WOTLK, every class can do that.

"QQ warriors stack ArP and do to much damage" hello 800 haste mage doublefrostbolticelancedeepfreeze get shit on. Not even mentioning conflag/chaos bolt.. the list goes on. (PROTIP: Players using PvE-gear die faster k?)

Just like every other class (Almost) you can avoid a large portion of that damage with
A) Fuckloads of crowd controll
B) Nuking the shit out of him

Both has it's advantages and both has it's counters, but if you fail to do either A or B you are in trouble.

Another thing. People crying over unrelenting assault..

Sure, 75% less healing done is tough, but imagine if warriors had a stable interupt instead? How much healing do you do while Kick-shock-counterspell-silence-strangulate'd? alot more than 25% i guess,
o wait
no.

(Next PROTIP: Overpower is on GCD, abuse it.)

Ok. MAYBE they should put a cooldown on the UA proc, like they did with Lock'n'Load- 8-10 secs? Still being on gcd it should be doable to avoid chain-UA amarite?

/End rant

#25 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:54 PM

Warriors aren't that dominating on tournaments because of the lack of HEAVY PVE gear, if you honestly think fully PVE geared warriors ( you can use my gear as benchmark, 601 resil, 4200 ap unbuffed, 60% arp, hit cap 31% crit ) are not overpowered you are retarded.

I might wear less resil and take a wee bit more dmg, but I do a fuckload more in return.

#26 batesy

batesy
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:54 PM

Sure, 75% less healing done is tough, but imagine if warriors had a stable interupt instead?

Pretty sure 90% of healers would prefer an interrupt in battle stance. It means they would have to fake, but it also means you don't get luck-fucked when the warrior decides to overpower your warstomp or first tick pennance just because taste for blood procced.

#27 aceofblades

aceofblades

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

man i just went searching for the nerf and i managed to find out what there nerfing. . . there changing the tooltips on overpower and hamstring. stop stressing guys blizz arent that dumb its nothing more than a case of "Dear blizz: Im Rock, Sizzors are fine, Nerf paper."

#28 Bulldozor

Bulldozor
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:34 AM

601 resil

Global that bitch

#29 Bulldozor

Bulldozor
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:37 AM

Pretty sure 90% of healers would prefer an interrupt in battle stance.

You know, it's easier to fakecast overpower 'Cause it's on GCD?

I guess you are right that some terribad warrior can roflstomp a good player cause they just press overpower whenever it lights up. If you use an addon to track the procs and overpower it's quite easy to avoid it (Not 100% but most of the time).
I know - I do so on my resto shaman.

#30 Nitestrike

Nitestrike
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:41 AM

If a warrior is doing more damage then a DK or Ret in the same match, its someone elses' problem, not an issue with the warrior class.

#31 Fifthwiel

Fifthwiel
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Blade
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

Druids, priests and dk's are all more balanced than warriors tbh. Many other classes are balanced, save for one spec that throws it all off (elemental, destro).

And I used to hold the belief that mages were very balanced, but as I climb in ratings and see that a well-played mage can actually lock down anyone until they're dead...all while keeping another target CC'd for 30+ seconds, I'm coming to feel that mages are a bit too strong when played well...but a joke when played poorly.

Gz on 1800 in 3v3 cow!
:)

#32 Draekin

Draekin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

Gz on 1800 in 3v3 cow!
:)

ty sir.

warstomp has saved me several times, but tbh if they offer race changes I'm going troll.

Seems like dos equis mis-casted the most interesting man in the world after encountering this fine specimen known as 'Draekin'

Draekin is like the best thing that ever happened to this forum

I like this Draeken dude a lot.

#33 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

Global that bitch

I don't get globaled unless I play like an idiot and ask to get globaled, l2position yourself.

Besides vsing wiz cleave, doesn't matter if you run with 601 resil or 1k, you will die if you play retarded.

#34 Bulldozor

Bulldozor
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

Unless you are playing double healer (Lolol) 600 resi is really low.

Personally i'd aim for 850~ end season (ArP gear ofcause).

I guess a couple hundred resi isn't as noticeable as it sounds but i can imagine getting shit on by setups like Ret/rogue/healer RMP, Wiz cleave, well basicly every burst dps setup that's not DoT based.

ANYWAY, it all comes down to your playstyle and if you have Emazing skills that allows you to pull of some warrior-neilyo shit.

But im completely sure if you get trained with 600 resi you are forced to go defensive a large part of the match.

In any case, OFFTOPIC OFFTOPIC OFFTOPIC. Other classes use PvE gear to, that doesn't neccecarily make them OP.

I disagree that warriors are so massively OP as many people like to cry about.

Please argue otherwise if you have any arguement besides OMG NERF :warrior: CAUSE :warlock: & :priest: CAN'T KITE VERY GUUD SO WARRIOR DO MENY DAMAGE.

PS. BROSTORM NEEDS A NERF I DIED WHEN HE CLICKED IT AND I WASN'T HEALED OR USED A CD.

#35 Dante

Dante
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • LocationSarajevo

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

I wouldn't say warrior as a class is OP, but a warrior in the PVE gear is OP. I played TSG and WLD, and in both comps, I was rarely focused, because if they leave my DK, it becomes monster dmg with me keeping up MS, and WLD, well everything and everyone hits the druid or warlock and his pet.

I wear 600 resil while still using furious bits, with relentless it would be around 700 which is more then enough.

#36 Draekin

Draekin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

I disagree that warriors are so massively OP as many people like to cry about.

(A) Bladestorm is too much.

(B) Any team with a :warlock: or :priest: (and to some extent, resto :shaman:) gets totally shit on by warriors because those classes have absolutely no answer for warriors.

I can understand some classes being tough on other classes (:mage: vs. :warrior: is a good example), but a warrior can "get by" that counter by being grouped with a competent dispeller or pally to help him with freedom. However, despite the group composition and teammates, warriors always poop on :warlock:s and :priest:s unless baby-sat to an infinite degree. It is slightly OP.

Seems like dos equis mis-casted the most interesting man in the world after encountering this fine specimen known as 'Draekin'

#37 Bulldozor

Bulldozor
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

A) Agreed, kind of.

If they fix stancedancing and spell reflect lag, imo bladestorm duration & cooldown should be cut in half. Would raise the skillcap by warriors by quite a margin.

B) Priests, Warlocks - Sure.
Resto shamans not so much, they have Excellent tools to kite warriors, i do it just fine on my alt at least.

Ok :warlock: & :priest:

I see your point, but is this really only warriors?
Enhancement shamans? Ret palas? Dks? Rogues?

Any melee class will sit in the face of a :priest: or :warlock: if he is paired with a dispeller or fed with freedoms.
Never hear :warlock: and :priest: whine about other classes than :warrior: am i right?

Oh wait no, they do. Check any non-gladiator req (:priest: or :warlock:) Forum and you'll find nothing but whine about Enhancement shamans, rets, dks, rogues & warriors being able to sit and shit on them 100% of the time.

For that very reason :priest: & :warlock:'s team up with other classes that have excellent peel and/or cc.

Maybe people shouldn't be crying about warriors being OP when playing double healer or prot/arms in 2's, but about defensive dispell and the mobillity of priests and warlocks?

It worked for shamans, why not a few hotfixes to priests and warlocks? :(

Maybe it's a bad idea i dunno but it just seems that most other classes are fine with the way warriors work

#38 Draekin

Draekin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

:warlock: + :priest::

Yes, they whine about :rogue:s too (well, :warlock:s do...:priest:s not as much).
Enhance :shaman:s lock up any caster (but they don't have a healing debuff or very good damage), so its not really fair to put them into this conversation specific to :warlock:+:priest:. To my knowledge they don't complain much about rets and dks.

The reason that warriors and rogues are so difficult on those classes is because they offer -50% healing and constant movement impairment (stunlock for rogues too).

Its the fact that in a group setting, :warrior:s are far more powerful than those other melee classes, especially when paired with a dispeller and Hand of Freedom. I don't know, maybe I'm a bit biased against warriors...but I just find them to be extremely powerful compared to most other classes in a group setting.

#39 Bulldozor

Bulldozor
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

Enhance :shaman:s lock up any caster (but they don't have a healing debuff or very good damage), so its not really fair to put them into this conversation specific to :warlock:+:priest:. To my knowledge they don't complain much about rets and dks.

Wat?

Enhancement shamans have been the whine of the month ever since beastcleave was invented, mostly because of the extreme damage to cloth and earthbind totem.

And rets + dks are often bashed for doing "Unhealable damage" when any form of healing reducing effect is on the target.

#40 Draekin

Draekin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

Wat?

Enhancement shamans have been the whine of the month ever since beastcleave was invented, mostly because of the extreme damage to cloth and earthbind totem.

And rets + dks are often bashed for doing "Unhealable damage" when any form of healing reducing effect is on the target.

Well, I personally find DK and Ret damage to be 'healable'...while warrior damage is not (due to MS and UA). Enhancement are healable, but extremely difficult to deal with due to insane interrupts.

Enhance does decent damage with wolves up, but after that they are kind of a joke for overall damage. Beastcleave is powerful because you have the aimed shot debuff combined with 3 bloodlusted pets, and two guys with immunity to CC....not because of enhancement damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<