#361 GLopez

GLopez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:21 AM

I don't know, death knights seem fine, but there really isn't a reason to use one except in TSG.

PHD? Shadowcleave?

The only reason PHD fell a bit in tournaments is because Beast Cleave is safer and easier to play against RMP.

Then Shadowcleave is just spectacular all-around, which is weird because it uses underrepresented specs.

#362 Elraen

Elraen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:25 AM

PHD? Shadowcleave?

The only reason PHD fell a bit in tournaments is because Beast Cleave is safer and easier to play against RMP.

Then Shadowcleave is just spectacular all-around, which is weird because it uses underrepresented specs.

PDH=replace the DK with an enh shaman or lock and you have a stronger team.

Shadowcleave=both the lock and druid have stronger comps/specs to play.

That's the big problem we're facing...there's no "DK" comp where the DK is the pivotal member. As others have repeatedly said, we're easily replaced by another class with better synergy or utility than we have. As long as chains of ice is our primary role, we will stuck in sub-mediocrity. As of the time of me typing this, there is no comp with a DK in the top 8 represented comps at SK.
-Aëon, the hunter formerly known as Elraen
-Formerly Sïn

"And rmp is fine it isn't even that amazing"

-Gladiator Mage

#363 Xcoolxx

Xcoolxx
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gurubashi
  • Reckoning

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

there is no comp with a DK in the top 8 represented comps at SK.

THE SKY IS FALLING

#364 Rmdy

Rmdy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:05 AM

For God's Sake this Thread is full of Bullshit..
Im playin :deathknight: and yes its still "overpowered" in some way isnt it? I mean "yes" finally ppl have the choice between :deathknight: and other classes coz they also fit in.
DK has alot of rank1 viable combos which are PHD/PWD/Shadowcleave atleast so if any of you guys cry about :deathknight: beein in a bad state and your not viable gettin ur free rank1 title out of 2s, oh ye damn i forgot u cant get rank1 out of 2s anymore ul guys:p, then u shud think about rerollin some class out of wizard ull get free glad again, atleast for a season.

B2T: DK is still vgood-op but compared to all those other classes it feels kinda balanced. So honestly there is no reason to cry, even tho 3/4 healclasses can rape our dmg if you let them, you as :deathknight: outdeal everything and have some of the greatest abilities in arena plus one of the best survivabilities.

#365 Velcetra

Velcetra
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:13 AM

Im playin :deathknight: and yes its still "overpowered" in some way isnt it? I mean "yes" finally ppl have the choice between :deathknight: and other classes coz they also fit in.
DK has alot of rank1 viable combos which are PHD/PWD/Shadowcleave atleast so if any of you guys cry about :deathknight: beein in a bad state and your not viable gettin ur free rank1 title out of 2s, oh ye damn i forgot u cant get rank1 out of 2s anymore ul guys:p, then u shud think about rerollin some class out of wizard ull get free glad again, atleast for a season.

B2T: DK is still vgood-op but compared to all those other classes it feels kinda balanced. So honestly there is no reason to cry, even tho 3/4 healclasses can rape our dmg if you let them, you as :deathknight: outdeal everything and have some of the greatest abilities in arena plus one of the best survivabilities.

Migrating to your BG might also help securing free glad... oh well jus saying...

3.2 Warriors are worst class in the game for 3v3.

- Kennyrox gladiatorless warrior

#366 Elraen

Elraen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:03 AM

THE SKY IS FALLING

picking out 1 part of a post that's only a single part of the entire point is cool. Thumbs up, bro. :cool:
-Aëon, the hunter formerly known as Elraen
-Formerly Sïn

"And rmp is fine it isn't even that amazing"

-Gladiator Mage

#367 Rmdy

Rmdy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:32 AM

Migrating to your BG might also help securing free glad... oh well jus saying...

Its old i renamed+migrated but no prob migrating SS anyways next season.

#368 jrhowson

jrhowson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aggramar
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:38 AM

Lol did you actually read what you wrote? dk is op/v good but basically compared to those other classes its balanced? :confused: Which is basically saying its balanced but what? other classes are better? which means dks are basically UP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<