• Undeadclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:18 PM

:rogue::warlock::shaman:
or
:rogue::warlock: anything.

Looking for some tips on what to do vs this comp. Any tips would be appreciated.

#2 Vaximlol

Vaximlol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2230

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

Kill the shaman while CS'ing the warlock's fire school and sheeping rogue/warlock in between your bursts.

I play RLS and RMPs that pop all their cooldowns on the shaman usually get a kill. If they don't, they switch to the rogue but at that point we're pretty much out of cooldowns as well.

#3 Gordonfreman

Gordonfreman
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

Banzailol said:

Kill the shaman while CS'ing the warlock's fire school and sheeping rogue/warlock in between your bursts.

I play RLS and RMPs that pop all their cooldowns on the shaman usually get a kill. If they don't, they switch to the rogue but at that point we're pretty much out of cooldowns as well.

I was thinking that was a good option, thx for the tip. Anymore are still wanted.

#4 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

Going hard on shaman while controlling the warlock as much as possible is your best bet. Shamans are really, really easy to kill when they don't have a trinket.

You can try opening on either lock / rogue if you're in position to and forcing the shamans trinket through CCs. After he trinkets hard swap and he should drop. Having your priest assist burst if you get a fresh reopener on him is pretty much game.

#5 Nathlol

Nathlol
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

get sham to trinket control the game burst sham

#6 Zugrug

Zugrug

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

oK FIrSt you geT yOUr MAGe And your roUGe TO do a LOT of DpS PEr secoND

tHEN yOu GEt yOuR prIeSt to SCARE thEm anD YOur MAGE to tuRn them inTO tURtLes

aNd wHEn u ARE rdY to wIN tELl your roUGe to THROw dIrt iN thEIR eYEs aND PuNCH thEiR kIdNEys
Posted Image
pwn noobs all day

#7 Zephron

Zephron
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 1731

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:53 AM

lmaoooo like dat
:hunter: skill level brah>all classes

Yes said:

Hunters are like PoM Pyro mages --- except for them PoM is on a 10 second cooldown.

#8 Tenchu

Tenchu
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Get the shaman to trinket blind and swap to him, nvm its zugrug best shaman in the world he doesnt trinket blind.

#9 Zugrug

Zugrug

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:52 PM

i DoNT EvEN USe a Pvp TrinKEt Lol WaSTE oF a TrInKet SpoT
Posted Image
pwn noobs all day

#10 urterminated

urterminated
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

If rmp loses to RLS they are going smth rly wrong. Esp if you are undead. can be forgiven 20% lost games if ur ally. you can kill anyone. just stack up some winterchills before polly so felhunter dispell fails and u kill some1.

you can easily start hard on warlock kill his pet back to lock. you can zerg rogue. you can zerg down shaman in few secs. you can prolong game and win with cc after trinkets are down. to lose against RLS u need to try.

#11 Lamenub

Lamenub
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:32 AM

urterminated said:

If rmp loses to RLS they are going smth rly wrong. Esp if you are undead. can be forgiven 20% lost games if ur ally. you can kill anyone. just stack up some winterchills before polly so felhunter dispell fails and u kill some1.

you can easily start hard on warlock kill his pet back to lock. you can zerg rogue. you can zerg down shaman in few secs. you can prolong game and win with cc after trinkets are down. to lose against RLS u need to try.

To be honest, we win approximatley 85% of the rmp's we face.

#12 Chessie

Chessie
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:42 AM

Sapping shammy and opening hard on warlock will force the shammys trinket, just make sure your rogue opens then vanishes before the opposite rogue opens. After this its pretty much good game, switch hard on shammy inside cheap shot - deep freeze for uninteruptable icelancespam.

#13 Sholock

Sholock
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:55 AM

kill shaman in opener or lose

#14 TanovahQT

TanovahQT
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1316
  • LocationSeoul, South Korea

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:47 AM

I sap lock open shaman, if we cant sap then we just rush in on shaman. I death tremor and fear rogues opener if alliance, if undead i dont fear rogue, instead i fear lock pet and burst shaman. Our rogue eats the opening kidney, blind out of it. sheep out of the blind try to score a kill on shaman. Switch to rogue if it doesnt happen. Shaman has 5x winter chill and is available for a full 10 sec poly. Death tremor fear out of it, cs-->ks rogue, gg

#15 Glupo

Glupo
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

tbh.... just sit on the warlock while your mage cc's the fuck out of the rogue/shammy.. even tho with the rogue prolly defending his warlock by locking down the other rogue... just stay on the lock.. dispell the immolates and its a free win

#16 Idgit

Idgit
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:08 PM

Glupo said:

tbh.... just sit on the warlock while your mage cc's the fuck out of the rogue/shammy.. even tho with the rogue prolly defending his warlock by locking down the other rogue... just stay on the lock.. dispell the immolates and its a free win

Rogues kill other rogues too quickly during kidneys for me to consider this strat. We kill rogues vs RLS.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<