• EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

i did 5v5 today. Met warrior dk 3 healers. Warrior outdamage his partner dk by 50%, our rogue by 6 times. np gusy you must l2kite) (game lasted like 6mins it took a while for war to realise he can global my pet)

if warriors are so overpowered to outdamage your rogue by 6 times why are rogues better in 3v3?

I imagined you didn't know

#22 jinsk

jinsk
  • Junkies

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

What I love about your screen is, it shows the 3 currently most broken things: Destruction warlocks, Elemental shamans, PVE decked Arp warriors lol

EDIT: I forgot 1 thing, instant cyclones are bullshit.

lol funny cause its true, well destro and ele dmg is not high burst is retarded tho

#23 jinsk

jinsk
  • Junkies

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:19 PM

all that dmg done with 2 freaking healers backing him up is still a joke compared to ur spell cleave burst, which causes u to win the match in less than 3-5secs.

gtfo

#24 Amused

Amused
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Gorefiend
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

any time a warrior outdamages another melee, you're not doing it right. i imagine you went after one of the healers in a 3 healer setup rof
sunkissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicle

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

any time a warrior outdamages another melee, you're not doing it right. i imagine you went after one of the healers in a 3 healer setup rof

what?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

#26 urterminated

urterminated
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

if warriors are so overpowered to outdamage your rogue by 6 times why are rogues better in 3v3?

I imagined you didn't know

Rogue 872 (12%)
Warrior 689 (10%)

not every warrior has some pve gear or new weapons. Warriors going up everyday. think they were 8% 2weeks ago.

and the reason why there are more rogues in 3v3 is simply; there isnt any1 to replace rogue. While ret palas/dks can partly replace warriors.

#27 zacharybishop

zacharybishop

warriors do too much damage

#28 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection

Your teams did similar damage, only you did yours 20k at a time. The wrong thing is being complained about.

#29 urterminated

urterminated
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

we went for war but he ignored us cuz he had 36k hp just kept rolling with 100 rage. priest was only spamming dispells so i got like 2 conflags in all game while druid and paladin were healing:)

the funniest part was that we played dala arena and they were training me all game. when i jump down from platform they jump with me then run 15seconds around to get up on platform again. but it didnt matter much when my pet died in gcd and me 2seconds after :)

#30 urterminated

urterminated
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

Your teams did similar damage, only you did yours 20k at a time. The wrong thing is being complained about.

warrior+dk did 900k dmg. me mage and rogue did 500k. and as i said i didnt get conflags because you cant conflag instantly after u immolate so it gets dispelled easily :)

#31 urterminated

urterminated
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

warriors do too much damage

BM/surv hunters too :P mine is 60 already! and guild has 0 hunters so should be full pve gear in few weeks hopefully

#32 Calx

Calx
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

warrior+dk did 900k dmg. me mage and rogue did 500k. and as i said i didnt get conflags because you cant conflag instantly after u immolate so it gets dispelled easily :)

maybe you should cc the priest while you're doing dps

because the paladin is not cleansing your immolate

#33 Carboz

Carboz
  • Junkies

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

Warriors are fine, l2p.

#34 Amused

Amused
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Gorefiend
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:56 PM

we have ms we don't do the damage other classes do :warrior: :warrior:
sunkissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicle

#35 natasya

natasya
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:58 PM

IT WAS A 7 MINUTE MATCH DUDE

#36 Lortho

Lortho
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:12 PM

I hope it's my brain fucking me so I can't detect the sarcasm in what you said.

we have ms we don't do the damage other classes do :warrior: :warrior:

and again..
s3,s5,s6glad. Rocking feral atm

#37 Xjum

Xjum
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

IT WAS A 7 MINUTE MATCH DUDE

Don't remind me

>.>

Made me glad I gem the way I do

<.<

Well, I'll go to college and I'll learn some big words and I'll talk real loud, god damn right I'll be heard. You'll remember that guy who said all those big words that he must of learned at college.

Gumz 'n Friends WCM - Gumz 69 Twink Rogue

#38 cryosyick

cryosyick
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

Xjum, do you have sollace of the defeated or how the hell did you heal through all of that. Did the other team suck and let you get like five drinks off? The sad thing is that the warrior is actually doing even more dammage then that if you includ all the dammage absorbed by PW:S

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

its not hard to even force a double healer warrior team to go defensive when you have an ele/destro
if they bounce CDs the priest can probably get drinks off by running into the cubby

#40 Xjum

Xjum
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:18 AM

its not hard to even force a double healer warrior team to go defensive when you have an ele/destro
if they bounce CDs the priest can probably get drinks off by running into the cubby

Giantz, just because we're able to force you defensive every match doesn't automatically make it true for double healer Warrior. The damage Warriors deal to Warlocks is not out healable by Priests without rotating CD's. Keep in mind I mean the damage they put out if able to ride their ass without relent. Kiting, stuns, CD's makes all this possible. Freedoms on an undispelable target being healed by two healers with strong instant cast heals (Paladin was Holy) made it ruff for us, notice the healing done by Shockspam. To be frank, I wasn't expecting such damage early on (also rusty from aion) and they got early pressure that we never broke. So I am to blame for that ruff match. The next time we fought them we won much earlier on because I was prepared for my Warlock to take more damage than Rogue+DK does.

For chuckles, I'll tell you how we won.

The Warrior decided, after 7 min, to start training me (oom) instead of the Warlock.
My Warlock then proceeded to kill him promptly after.

Here is a photograph of my face after he did that;

Posted Image

Well, I'll go to college and I'll learn some big words and I'll talk real loud, god damn right I'll be heard. You'll remember that guy who said all those big words that he must of learned at college.

Gumz 'n Friends WCM - Gumz 69 Twink Rogue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<