With the BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket, you’ll unlock access to a variety of features. As just one of these, Azeroth’s heroes can show their BlizzCon spirit in World of Warcraft with the Stormwind Skychaser mount (for the Alliance!) and Orgrimmar Interceptor mount (for the Horde!)—available in-game starting today!
Stormwind Skychaser (Alliance)
Orgrimmar Interceptor (Horde)
The Virtual Ticket is your personal online and mobile warp gate to BlizzCon from wherever you are—and this year, we’ve upgraded the Virtual Ticket experience to bring you closer to the show than ever before.
For starters, the Virtual Ticket unlocks live access to all the stages at BlizzCon 2017—and in addition to the game updates, developer discussions, and community contests you’ve come to enjoy, you’ll also get access to events featuring community creators, voice actors, and more. Our new BlizzCon All Access channel will act as your guided tour through the event and around the show floor.
We’re also getting the party started early this year with several series of weekly pre-BlizzCon videos that go behind-the-scenes with Blizzard and our talented community. The first of these are available NOW—head over to the BlizzCon Watch page to start exploring.
The BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket offers comprehensive live HD coverage of Blizzard Entertainment’s gaming celebration via livestream. With more than 60 hours of programming, you’ll have plenty to watch live and via on-demand replays for more than a month after the show.
With the BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket, you’ll unlock access to:
- Developer and Community Events: Witness the latest game news live, get firsthand developer insight, and watch your favorite community creators in action on four stages. Full schedule to come!
- Costume and Talent Contests: Get a great view of the creativity on display in the legendary BlizzCon Costume Contest and epic Talent Contest on Friday night.
- Closing Ceremony: Be there for the closing festivities on Saturday night, celebrating two full days of Blizzard gaming and community.
- Exclusive Interviews: Dig deeper into our game universes through exclusive interviews with Blizzard developers on the BlizzCon All Access channel.
- Behind the Scenes & From the Floor: The BlizzCon All Access channel also gives you a closer look at the show floor so you can experience the more of BlizzCon from the comfort of your home.
- Pre-show Video Series: Starting today on the BlizzCon Watch page, enjoy multiple series of weekly videos leading up to the show, including Blizzard Vault, Casual Cosplay, and The Artist’s Journey. Watch some for free, and unlock them all with the Virtual Ticket.
- In-Game Goodies: Unlock this year’s BlizzCon in-game items for World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, StarCraft® II, Diablo®III, and Heroes of the Storm®.
Heroes of Azeroth can show their BlizzCon spirit in World of Warcraft with the Stormwind Skychaser mount (for the Alliance!) and Orgrimmar Interceptor mount (for the Horde!)—available in-game starting today!
- Enhanced Esports Viewing: The epic esports competition is always free, but this year, Virtual Ticket holders can watch without third-party commercials on BlizzCon.com and in the BlizzCon Guide mobile app. During regular ad breaks, Virtual Ticket viewers will see alternate Blizzard content—including during Opening Week. Full esports schedule to come!
- Goody Bag Discount: Get $10 USD off this year’s BlizzCon Goody Bag* when you purchase a Virtual Ticket—visit the Goody Bag blog for all the details.
The BlizzCon Virtual Ticket is available through the Blizzard Shop in the Americas, Europe, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Korea, and Southeast Asia (pricing and availability varies by region) and is also available in China (sold separately). The Virtual Ticket live stream is available in HD (720p) and in English only.
Be sure to make your purchase on the Blizzard Account you wish to use to watch the show, receive the in-game goodies, and get your BlizzCon Goody Bag discount. If you don’t yet have a Blizzard Account, you can create one free now.
If you’re attending BlizzCon 2017, you should have already received a code (one per ticket purchased) which can be used to unlock the Virtual Ticket and associated perks on a single Blizzard Account. These codes were emailed directly to the BlizzCon ticket purchaser, so check with the person who bought your ticket if you haven’t yet received your code.
Goody Bags Are Back!
The BlizzCon 2017 Goody Bag is a backpack chock full of collectibles, including an exclusive Eidgenossen Mercy backpack hanger and a treasure trove of real-world loot based on your favorite Blizzard games. Anyone can pre-purchase this sack o’ goodies now* through the Blizzard Gear Store for $45 USD, but Virtual Ticket purchasers can pre-purchase the Goody Bag at an automatically discounted price of $35. You also have the option to get an Epic Upgrade for your Goody Bag to get even more gear.
Free Pre-Event Content, Opening Ceremony, and Esports Streams
This year, you can catch tons of BlizzCon content online for free. Catch a selection of pre-event content free on BlizzCon.com, where new videos will be added each week until the convention starts.
As always, coverage of the BlizzCon opening ceremony and this year’s esports tournaments—including the global championships for StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, and World of Warcraft; the Hearthstone Inn-vitational and Tavern Vs. Tavern finals; and the finals of the Overwatch World Cup—will be streamed for free in HD at www.blizzcon.com.
12 teams are competing, but only 4 can go to the world final at BlizzCon. Who will be there? The North America Arena World Championship is live 7-10 September on our Twitch channel. To keep up with the action, tune in to the broadcast each day at 12:00pm PDT, don’t miss out!
Episode2 is here! Watch the latest episode to keep up to date with everything that's happening in WoW esports. The new Gladiator's Summit series covers all you'll ever need to know about the WoW Arena Championship: latest information, inside scoops on regional and global championships, and more about the teams and players who clash on the world stage.
GET THE ESPORTS LOWDOWN
Want to know what’s happening when? This is the show to watch. Want to know how players prepare for battle, and how teams are formed? We’ve got it covered. Ever wondered why teams pick the combos they do? Now’s your chance to learn more. It’s a 360° WoW esports view, brought to you by our expert esports team.
WHAT IS THE GLADIATOR’S SUMMIT?
It’s a series of shows we’ll record throughout the season, released on our WoW YouTube channel. You can find out more about all our esports events, catch up with news and results, take a look at what’s coming up, and get genuine insider information on the talent, the tournaments, and the teams.
WHERE CAN I WATCH THE GLADIATOR’S SUMMIT?
All the latest episodes will be on our World of Warcraft YouTube channel. To find out when upcoming episodes will be available, head to our WoW esports site for all the latest news, and all upcoming esports events.
WHAT WILL THE EPISODES BE ABOUT?
We’ll be talking about the recent North America cups, recapping the action and discussing how the finals will go. We’ll also take a look at the European cups, and look into teams, players, and epic moments. Information on later episodes can be found on our WoW esports site.
WHO’S HOSTING THE SHOW?
All the action will be brought to you by two of our most popular and knowledgeable hosts: Jackson “Bajheera” Bliton and Elliott “Venruki” Venczel.