- still we rise: Trillebartom/Nolifer/Rynd (Warrior/Mage/Druid)
- Nice&Safe: Namqt/Zeepeye/Terraix (Warlock/Shaman/Druid)
- fell in love with pillar: Mohrchenlol/Praii/Doomsen (Mage/Rogue/Druid)
- Toxic Youth: Boetar/Swapxy/Gizmo (Rogue/Warlock/Shaman)
- Valdta: Wallirikz/Voltarius/Loony (Warlock/Monk/Shaman)
Five teams will play in a best-of three round robin format.
Two teams will advance to Grand Finals. Grand Finals will be played best-of-five.
Tournament will be streamed here!
July 26th and 27th, 18:00-23:30 CEST.
- First place – 7,000$
- Second place – 3,000$
- Any setup with one healer is allowed.
- No class stacking.
- The Tournament is played on TR. Any gear that is available on TR is allowed.
Eight of the top 3v3 Arena teams from around the globe will compete for a chance to face off live for a share of $250,000 US dollars. Here’s the breakdown:
Place WoW Arena
The WoW Arena Invitational Global Championship will be played in a best-of-seven format beginning within the Nagrand Arena with the losing team deciding the next map from the remaining pool of eligible maps. Each game will last until one team is eliminated, or until 15 minutes have elapsed.
In the end, only one team will claim the ultimate victory as World Champion and $120,000 USD.
If you’re a spectator, you’ll be able to catch all of the action live online even if you can’t make it to the show in person—stay tuned for more information.