Hotfixes: October 13
- Ironfur no longer incorrectly multiplies Bonus Armor effects from temporary buffs.
- (Balance) New Moon, Half Moon, and Full Moon are now in the Arcane spell school.
- Spirit Cauldrons no longer have collision.
Player versus Player
Reminder: These changes are only active while in PvP combat situations and do not affect PvE. Many more Honor Talent changes are coming with Patch 7.1, including changes to Destruction Warlocks, Windwalker Monks, Death Knights, Balance Druids, and Restoration Druids.
- Ice Form now has a 60 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Ice Form can no longer be cast while stunned.
- Ice Form will now cause the Mage to be immune to only stuns, instead of other unintended crowd-control effects, such as Paralysis.
- Frostbolt no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was a multiplier of +10%).
- Beast Mastery Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
- Mistwalk can no longer be cast while silenced.
- Soothing Mist healing reduced by 10% in PvP. (Soothing Mist version of Ancient Mistweaver Arts is unaffected.)
- Soothing Mist healing cast by Summon Jade Serpent Statue reduced by 10% in PvP.
- Pure of Heart no longer causes Cleanse to incur a cooldown when it removes poisons and diseases.
- Pure of Heart no longer triggers when healed by a periodic heal effect, but will trigger when a spell such as Rejuvenation is initially cast.
- Blessing of Sanctuary now has a 30 second cooldown, up from 25 seconds.
- System Shock now properly requires an Envenom cast with 5 or more combo points.
- System Shock’s damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Assassination’s Agility has been reduced by 5% in PvP.
- Control is King will no longer stack Adrenaline Rush above a 3 second duration.
- Stormstrike’s damage is reduced by 15% in PvP.
- Heroism and Bloodlust now have a 60 second cooldown when modified by Shamanism (was 45 seconds).