GCD Europe Pro League is a series of double elimination tournaments that lead to a big tournament at the end of the season.
The teams with the best performances in these tournaments (€500 prize pools) will be invited to the Finals! (€1000 Starting Prize pool)
The Finals Prize pool will consistently grow through the donations we receive during the EU Pro League's live broadcasts.
· Double Elimination
· Games will be Best of 5 besides the Finals which will be Bo7!
· Each Team is allowed up to 4 players.
· Players who break TOS will not be eligible to compete.
· 8 Teams max, Qualification tournaments for an excess of sign ups will occur on the Friday before the main Tournament. (6:00PM CET, 12:00 P.M. Eastern time 9:00 A.M. PST)
· Sign ups close Wed, Feb 10th
GCD Europe Pro League - Spring
Qualification Tournament (TBD)
Friday 2/12 @ 6:00PM CET, 12:00 P.M. Eastern time 9:00 A.M. PST
Day 1 / Main Tournament Begins
Saturday 2/13 @ 6:00PM CET, 12:00 P.M. Eastern time 9:00 A.M. PST
Day 2 / Finals will start:
Sunday 2/14 @ 6:00PM CET, 12:00 P.M. Eastern time 9:00 A.M. PST
1st Place - €500 Euro and 100 GCD Points
2nd Place - 70 GCD Points
3rd and 4th - 50 GCD Points
5th & 6th - 25 GCD Points
7th & 8th - 20 GCD Points
1st - Automatic qualification spot to the GPL main tournament
2nd - Qualification for a playoff series against the 7th seed on GCD points - winner Qualifies for the GPL main tournament, runner up gets 15 GCD points and does not qualify. (This series will have a best of 5 single elimination format, and will take place between the end of the Qualification tournament on Friday and the start of the GPL main tournament on Saturday)
3rd /4th - 15 GCD points.
Follow us on Twitter!
Back to Top