GCD Pro League is a series of double elimination tournaments that lead to a big tournament at the end of the season. The teams with the best performances in the biweekly tournaments ($500 prize pools) will be invited to the Finals! ($2000 Prize pool) which will be a single elimination tournament seeded by past tournament placing.
- Double Elimination
- ALL games will be Best of 5!
- Each Team is allowed up to 4 players.
- Players who break TOS or endorse a service that breaks TOS will not be eligible to compete.
- 8 Teams max, Qualification tournaments for an excess of sign ups will occour on the Friday before the main Tournament.
- *Active Current Rating - At least 10 3v3 Ladder games for one character listed for every player, must be played within 7 days from the sign up deadline. Characters without Active rating will be calculated into the Average Current rating of their team as 0 rating.
- Sign ups close WED, Dec 9
1st . Method – Black (100 Points)
Chanimal / Mageiden / Asbur / Felorea
2nd. Cloud 9 (70 Points)
Roasty / Gorecki / Kubzy / WealthyMan
3rd. Donut (50 Points)
Jeff / Balance / Kappa / Syfaxue
3rd. Luminosity (50 Points)
Vanguards / Smexxin / Wong
4th. Method – Orange (20 Points)
Cdew / Mes / Beanslayerx / Dota
4th. Tempo Storm (20 Points)
Jahmilli / Pikaboo / Elite / Starship
4th. FollowEsports (20 Points)
Absterge / Jellybeans / Wallabare / Vosil
4th. Hotfire (20 Points)
Dillypoo / Aveng / Claws / Gekz
5th. CanWeGo CanWeGO (15 Points)
Rostiajonez / CMG / Rubcub / Yipz
5. Tony del los Bronx (15 Points)
Tony / Flummoz / Lossa
5. Lose to everything (15 Points)
Nahj / Shiftyzx / Graycen
GCD Pro League Season 1 - Tournament #2 is scheduled to take place
Saturday Dec 12 at 5PM EST
and Sunday Dec 13 at 5PM EST
Commentary will be provided by Dmachine and Supatease!
Follow us on Twitter!
Back to Top
Pro League Season Schedule