- New Wave of Discq by Vajalolx 0
- Artifact Trait Calculator by Distorpia 4
- IND~आरजे~__InTeR cAsTE___ +91-9685568869 Love ProBLem SoluTIoN BABA ji Mumbai by ftghtht 0
- IND~आरजे~____LOVE marriage____+91-9685568869 lost love back by vashikaran SPECIALIST baba ji by ftghtht 0
- uk 91-8556853872 %%~Children Problem Solution Specialist baba ji canada by imkhankha 0
- alpi 91-8556853872 love back by vashikaran specialist baba ji Patiala _Peru by imkhankha 0
We have had a very busy year teaming up with Blizzard to host the NA online qualifiers, NA Regionals, and World Championship at BlizzCon, but we are back and more motivated than ever to bring you some awesome arena tournaments!
GCD Pro League is a series of double elimination tournaments that lead to a big tournament at the end of the season. The teams with the best performances in the biweekly tournaments ($500 prize pools) will be invited to the Finals! ($2000 Prize pool) which will be a single elimination tournament seeded by past tournament placing.
- Double Elimination
- ALL games will be Best of 5!
- Each Team is allowed up to 4 players.
- Players who break TOS or endorse a service that breaks TOS will not be eligible to compete.
- 8 Teams max, teams with the highest active* current rating will be prioritized.
- *Active Current Rating - At least 10 3v3 Ladder games for one character listed for every player, must be played within 7 days from the sign up deadline. Characters without Active rating will be calculated into the Average Current rating of their team as 0 rating.
- Sign ups close WED, NOV 25
GCD Pro League #1 is scheduled to take place
Saturday Nov 28 at 5PM EST
and Sunday Nov 29 at 5PM EST
Commentary will be provided by Dmachine and Supatease!
Follow us on Twitter!
Dont miss the Qualifiers this Friday at 8PM EST!
Pro League Season Schedule
Back to Top
- Touch of the Grave damage has been increased by 100%.
- Final Verdict (Retribution) damage has been increased by 8% to match a class tuning change to Templar's Verdict in Patch 6.2.3.
- [Hotfix in testing] Warlords Season 3 Combatant’s equipment now has the same item level as Warlords Season 2 Gladiator’s equipment in both PvE and PvP.
- Some Season 3 Warmongering Insignia trinkets should no longer incorrectly trigger its effect immediately when equipped.
- Infallible Tracking Charm now has a massively increased damage and chance to trigger, but now only increases damage against demons for 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds.)
- Purified Shard of the Third Moon now creates a damage shield that absorbs 100% more damage on use.
- Players are now automatically dismounted around the new Warlords Season 3 vendors.
- Warlords Season 3 vendors in Warspear and Stormshield should now correctly offer a full selection of Conquest quality PvP gear.
- Corrected passive stat values on Warlords Season 3 Medallion trinkets, which were lower than intended.
- Warlords Season 2 version of Champion's Honor now binds when picked up.