Who can play?US Account Holders
Allowed: United States.
Except: Arizona, Connecticut, North Dakota, Maryland, and Vermont.
Except: The Province of Quebec.
Except: Victoria, Queensland, or the Australian capital territory.
Allowed: New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia.
EU Account Holders
Allowed: Finland, France, Germany, Spain, The United Kingdom, The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Ireland, and Switzerland.
Qualifier Round One
Practice Starts: March 31, 2008 - 10:00 AM Pacific Time (5:00 PM GMT)
Begins: April 15, 2008 - Sometime, doesn't specify.
Ends: May 20, 2008 - 2:00 AM Pacific Time (9:00 AM GMT)
** Top Four Teams Advance To Regionals and Get Free Entry for Round Two**
Qualifier Round Two
Practice Starts: June 3, 2008 - 11:00 AM PST (6:00 PM GMT)
Begins: June 17, 2008 - Sometime, doesn't specify.
Ends: July 15, 2008 - 2:00 AM PST (9:00 AM GMT)
** Top Four Teams Advance To Regionals **
* Entry Free
* $20 USD
* Canadians - As an alternative to paying the entry fee, you can submit a 250 word typewritten essay comparing the video gaming culture in Canada to the video gaming culture in the United States. It has to be in by March 31st if you want it to count, so do it quickly.
* After the two weeks practice, there is a 150 rating penalty for changing your team.
* When there are two weeks remaining, you can no longer change your lineup.
* Win-Trading results in the team being disqualified.
* UI Mods may be used during the First and Second rounds, but not the regional qualifier or finals.
Source: World of Warcraft Account Management
Best of luck, time to scramble and make sure all of your players qualify. Canadians, get to writing that essay. If you don't mind sharing, please post it here for our enjoyment. Back to Top