The development team over at our parent website, Curse.com, have been working hard to update and pack in the features to the Curse Client. It's come a really long way.
Curse has given Crunch Gear a sneak peak of the newest alpha client, 4.0. So, be sure to head over there to check out their initial review.
It's been entirely rewritten to optimize performance, speed, and usability. Of course it's going to pack in some new features as well. It's only in Alpha so we can only share this screen shot of the updated UI. Slick.
Back to Top
- All Inclusive Warriors in 6.0 by Ezyo1000 257
- 1-2 Small changes to each class that I think would help balance this patch a lot. by jaimex 34
- What comps would you roll double int proc trinket against? by Lolflay 1
- Half Men/Half Cat by lol_awful 18
- Necrotic Strike gone in WoD by lol_awful 106
- WoD TREMOR NERF by Dizzeeyo 14