- sub with swords still an option? by vockyy 6
- Patch 6.2.1 PTR - Build 20328 by Milaya 19
- Yet another priest thread. by Lolflay 14
- ## vahsikaran Specialist astrologer 9779208027 %% on mmochampions !! delhi , chennai by bababengali 0
- Apparently Ganking Is A Big Deal (Video) by Raak 41
- Hotfix: Saving Grace now heals for 25% less in PvP by Milaya 75
- 9914703222 LoVe MaRRiAgE SpECiaLisT baba ji amritsAr by rafikkhan508 0
- तुरंत समाdhan +91-9828891153 Inter Cast Love Marriage Problem Solution Specialist Molvi Ji by molviyy 0
- 91-9914703222 online LOVE MARRIAGE SPECIALIST baba Voodoo Black Magic Specialist Baba Ji by rafikkhan508 0
- love problem solution baba ji lost 91-9914703222 Black Magic Specialist aghori Baba JI Bhilai by rafikkhan508 0
- Divorce problems solution baba 91-9914703222 online LOVE MARRIAGE SPECIALIST baba Jharkhand by rafikkhan508 0
- Love??ध मा का""+91-9828891153-:-Love Marriage Problem Solution Specialist Molvi Ji by molviyy 0
US Tournament #12 & EU Tournament #2
US Tournaments are EVERY FRIDAY / SAT @ 9:00 PM EST/ 6 PM PST / 3 AM CET.
EU Tournaments are EVERY SATURDAY / SUNDAY @ 8:00 PM CET/ 3:00PM EST / 12:00PM PST.
So once again we are back with another week of arena tournaments! Not much has changed since #11 and #1. We are slowly building up our prize pools and made a few changes to our format/rules:
- The Finals will best of Seven. The team that reaches the finals from the winner’s bracket will be given a 2-0 advantage. - Instead of two separate series
- Each team is only allowed 1 player sub in.
You may have recently noticed our prize pools fluctuating from $1000 down to $200, this is due to a anonymous donor who wanted the money to go directly towards one prize pool. Since Tournament #9 / #10 our growth has been fantastic. We are constantly receiving feedback and working on ways to better our Tournaments. We ultimately want to make GCDTV tournaments into a 3v3 Arena league where teams will compete for long periods of time for a much more significant prize pool. To support such an ambitious goal we need to grow quite a bit more. With the amazing amount of support the community sends our way every week, I am confident we can build WoW 3v3 Arena as a competitive eSport together.
- DOUBLE Elimination
- Only one Tank / Healer Spec is allowed per team composition.
- Current Rating of 2400+ of all players
- The first map will always be Nagrand Arena. The loser of each round chooses the next map. Maps cannot be replayed until five out of six maps have been played.
- Each Team is allowed up to 4 players and 6 Classes.
We want to host a Tournaments every week so if you're interested in watching 3v3 Arena with Live Commentary with a real prize pool at stake please share our Channel (Twitch.tv/GCDTV) and consider donating to increase our prize pools!
Follow the Channel to be Notified when we go Live
All vods will be uploaded to Youtube.com/Dmachine52
Special thanks to @VadrakAL (Harald Böhm) for creating Arena Live 3 - the spectating addon we will be using.
All games will be live streamed at http://www.Twitch.tv/GCDtv with live commentary!
The fastest way to have a question answered would be to Tweet us @GCDTV_
You can also contact us at:
Teams and Brackets will be announced on Wed Thur at the latest Via Twitter Back to Top
A PvP Q&A was done between Holinka and Lore today at 12PM PST. The original article and summary of the VOD was posted on MMO-Champion.
VOD Link on Twitch.TV/WoW
Player Question: Any plans to promote synergies between different classes? It seems like there are a couple synergies define and entire spec’s balance, yet without them there wouldn’t be any viable comps for those classes.
· They believe class synergy and the PvP meta is largely made by the community i.e. Rets with Hunters.
· Different regions show different strong compositions and meta.
· They want to watch out more for when certain synergy is too strong.
Player Question: A lot of specs that rely on crit or Multistrikes are falling behind in PvP. How do you deal with this without breaking PvE?
· They wanted to try to not have the difference between sustained damage and crit damage be too massive.
· Some classes benefited from this more than others.
· They will buff skills that they feel are too weak with the reduced crit and multistrike such as what they have done with Lava Burst.
· They feel the game is better without having the battle be based on the crit lottery.
Player Question: Have you rethought letting the Nemesis quests work in BG’s or lowering the totals of some races due to the extreme lack of Pandaren and gnomes and some other races still not being represented well?
· The nemesis quest is being talked about.
· They designed it to be a WoD thing that is done out in the world, and they currently want to stick to this. But they will be looking at the requirements for it.
PvP vs PvE
Player Question: Why can’t each ability just be split into a PvE and PvP version, to help with many balancing issues?
· They want to add more “knobs” that lets them deal with adjusting skills for pvp without effecting pve. They don't think having a PvE and PvP version of every skill is the correct solution.
· They are talking about other plans for the future to solve this and are excited about it.
Player Question: How are CCs balanced with each other? Some have ZERO CD, yet are very powerful, and hard to dispel. Shouldn’t zero CD CCs be easier to dispel by more specs, even DPS, and hard to dispel CCs have longer CDs?
· High level goal with CC effects going into WoD is players want to be playing their characters more.
· They would first want to take more CC out of the game before breaks.
Player Question: Mobility & CC breaks remain very strong, any plans to address in 6.2?
· This would not be a goal for 6.2.
Player Question: Will CC ever be removed or thoroughly rethought for PvP?
· CC is one of the most important parts of the game. They have no plans to remove all CCs from the game.
· There may be too much CC right now however.
· Blizzard is very thankful for all the people hosting tournaments for WoW.
· They want to continue to find ways to help those people hosting tournaments out.
· They have things coming that they wish they could share today.
· They think battlegrounds could be fun to watch too.
Player Question: Are you satisfied with the Dampening mechanic? Having games based around Dampening might hinder class balance.
· They are happy with this mechanic.
· They wanted games to end in a reasonable amount of time, and they are.
· They think that building comps around the dampening mechanic is a strategic option that players can pick if they wish, and have no problems with it.
Player Question: Are there any changes to PvP Alt gearing? Farming 27k pts is not fun at all when you already have a full geared char.
· They are happy with where they are going with 6.2 with alt progression in pvp.
· They do want to make sure that you still need to play the alt to gear it up in the end.
· They are still very open to feedback and will take it step by step.
Player Question: Are there any plans to bring back the 27k Conquest Vendor?
· They do not have plans to bring back the 2700 CP vendor. They feel the system did not make a lot of sense for the average player.
Ilvl in PvP
Player Question: Will we see WoW PvP offer normalized ilvl gametypes or simply reduced emphasis on ilvl increases to make it easier to get into?
· They hear the request to keep everyone at the same ilvl for pvp a lot. However if they take away the gear progression from pvp, they need to figure out what players would do to progress.
· They have tried to shrink the gap between the highest and lowest player ilvl.
Player Question: Do you believe that a majority of high ranked players seem to be Alliance, specifically Human, Night Elf, and to a lesser extent Dwarf. Is this an issue?
· Going into the next expansion, looking at the racials is a possibility.
· They want to make sure they are all interesting and fun, and not boring.
Player Question: Any plans for rated arena queue? New BG & Arena maps? Feel PvP content development is too focused on Ashran.
· They feel solo queue experiences can be very toxic.
· When you have pre-made groups you will have a leader which will set the tone for the group. If you act out of line, they can kick you out.
· They think the group finder has been a very big success.
· They have thought there might be a dip in progression in Rated BGs, but participation is up by upwards of 50% to 60% even with less rewards just because of how easy it is to group.
· No plans for Solo queue rated pvp at this time.
· They felt Ashran was the new type of content that players wanted, however they feel it did not hit the mark. Blizzard is very unhappy with how it turned out and really want to improve it.
· Faction unbalance is an issue they are still working on.
· They thought server communities was important at the start for asharn, turns out it was not.
· They might make the conquest able to be rewarded higher than 500.
· One thing they are thinking about, is allowing you to cap your conquest just on asharn, but you would need to participate in all areas of asharan to achieve this.
· They may restrict it so only groups can que for ashran, and not raids. They are open to feedback on this.
Player Question: Any future changes planned for Alterac Valley?
· They do want to keep it balanced and up to date as they have gotten lots of good feedback, but no key game changes planned.
Player Question: Given that the majority of PvPers only play random battlegrounds, what are you doing to make these more fun and balanced?
· There is a good spread of participation in Random BGs, Rated BGs, Arenas, and Ashran.
· They certainly want to make BGs more fun and improve it mechanically.Botters
Player Question: When will the botters be stopped?
· They know botters do not make the game look good.
· They put a lot of effort into stopping them.
· They are not transparent for a few reason. One key reason is they do not want to tip botters off. If they come up with a new method, they don’t want to inform botters of this while they are working on the system.
New Legendary Ring proc
Player Question: The new proc on legendary ring, will it work in PvP?
· It will work in world PvP.
· It is disabled in instanced pvp (such as Ashran and arenas).
Low Level PvP
Player Question: Does low level PvP get a fair shake when classes get revamps? Currently Priests, Ferals, Warrior, etc. deal significantly more damage than other classes.
· They focus on high level pvp for balance.
· If something is very unbalanced - such as a single spell, they want to hear about it and fix.
· If you find that some classes are stronger at say level 20, that is not something they spend a lot of time on.
Player Question: When will XP-Off players be able to queue a Wargame without switching experience back on? There’s really no reason for having to do this; can you please see that it’s addressed?
· There is an open bug that XP-Off players can not que for wargames. This is being fixed.
· Many, many more class changes are coming to the PTR. What we have seen is a very small amount of them, and changes have already been made to some of those.
Player Question: Are you considering bringing back some of the pruned abilities? My DPriest would love swap back or baseline fear.
· They are happy with the ability pruning, and in fact will probably prune more abilities down the road.
Player Question: Since spellcasting can be interrupted, will we ever be able to disarm melee? Should be a two way street.
· Disarms was removed in WoD when they were trying to reduce CCs.
· They don’t necessary think since melee can interrupt spellcast, spellcasters have to be able to disarm them.
· They do think they should be balanced against each other, such as how casters can control melee.
Player Question: As the lead PvP designer are you happy with the way PvP turned out in WoD?
· Blizzard is happy, but not satisfied with how PvP turned out in WoD so far.Back to Top