We have another alpha build going up today, with some exciting updates:
- New Specialization Unlocked – We have 1 additional specialization ready for testing. We’d love any and all feedback about gameplay, artifact quest line, abilities, etc.
- Feral Druid
- Class Status – We’re continuing to iterate on our class abilities and talents, based on testing and feedback. This build has many revisions scattered around the classes, but here are some highlights:
- Retribution Paladins – More talent revisions have been made, their Mastery has been tweaked, along with a variety of bugfixes to Haste affecting rotational abilities. Conviction has also been turned into a talent.
- Marksmanship Hunters – A few significant talent changes have occurred.
- Subtlety Rogues – Many changes to talents and base abilities to adjust rotational speed.
- Destruction Warlocks – Mastery tweaked.
- Outlaw Rogues – Roll the Bones has received some additional new changes.
- Demonology Warlocks – Infernals’ and Doomguards’ damage has been significantly increased (warning: they’re likely *too* strong now, and will be toned back soon).
- Level 110 PvP Realm – A new alpha realm has opened up, which includes:
- Level 110 Character Templates: Fully upgraded artifacts and ilvl 810 PvP Gear.
- No access to Legion outdoor zones except for Dalaran.
- Full access to the new Honor System at level 110, including PvP talents and prestiging. You’ll be able to earn honor, increase honor level, and unlock PvP talents. No PvP gear will be rewarded yet.
- Battlegrounds are available for queuing, with the exception of Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest. Skirmishes, Ashran, Rated Battlegrounds, War Games, and all Arenas are unavailable.
- Secondary Stats on Level 110 Gear – We've modified how Secondary Stats are itemized on gear at level 110, to get players up to the levels of secondary stats that feel good, earlier on. Full mathy details for the theorycrafters here: http://us.battle.net...pic/20742704730
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net...pic/20742774078
Also new mount for pvp?
Back to Top