Blizzard just put up the latest "Ask the Dev" session.
The topic for this Ask the Devs is, “PvP changes on the PTR”.
Be sure to stay on topic, as questions that stray from this won't be answered.
Link to the official Blizzard post
How it works:
- Voting will begin on 09/04/13 and end on 11/04/13.
- The thread will be open for 48 hours, after which time it will be locked and you’ll no longer be able to post or vote for questions to be sent to the developers.
- Once the thread has been locked, we’ll tally up the votes and send the top questions off to the World of Warcraft developers.
- We’ll provide answers directly from the developers during the following week. Watch the blog for their responses!
- There’s a limit of one question per post.
- Stay on topic. Questions that are not related to the chosen topic will not be sent to the developers, even if they’re rated highly.
- Only post questions in the Ask the Devs thread – discussions are not permitted. If you would like to discuss the questions or a related matter, please do so in another thread.
- A question being highly rated does not guarantee that it will be answered. We will, however, try to get as many questions answered as possible.
- “Disliking” a post will not count toward its tally. Only “likes” will be counted.
- Don’t post or vote for questions that you know we cannot or will not answer. This Q&A is designed to give you more insight into the changes that are happening on the PTR, not to make announcements about future projects, expansions, or release dates. This includes questions not related to the Ask the Devs topic.
- Make your questions as short and concise as possible so that they’re easy to understand for us and other players.
- “Like” a post if you’d like to vote for it. Don’t bother “disliking” a post, as this will not influence our decision on which questions are sent to the developers.
- Vote for any of the questions you’d like to see answered, but keep in mind the above tips.