Check out this post by Blizzard talking about the PTR patch notes for 5.0.4! Those who haven't gotten to try Beta can test out Mists of Pandaria now!
Mists of Pandaria Beta Build 15882
Check out some of the latest changes in this Mists of Pandaria beta build that's going to affect PvP!
- Necrotic Strike weapon damage was increased by 50% and absorb was increased from 70% to 100%.
- Reaping now also works with Blood Boil.
- Summon Gargoyle now costs 60 Runic Power rather than runes.
- Frenzied Regeneration now converts up to 60 Rage into up to (((AP * AP) * 186) / 10,000,000 + 47000% of AP / 10,000) health.
- Lifebloom now has a 15 sec duration and increased SP scaling.
- Dream of Cenarius now increases healing done by your next healing spell by 30%, down from 70%.
- Blink Strike now has a 100 yd range, up from 30 yds. Teleport range is now 40 yds from your pet.
- Thrill of the Hunt now will cause your next 3 Arcane Shots or Multi-Shots to be free, up from next one.
- Frost Nova now has a 12 yd radius.
- Ice Lance damage decreased by 19%.
- Frostbolt damage decreased by 19%. Also causes the target to take an additional 8% damage from your Frostbolt and Ice Lance, and your Water Elemental's Waterbolt, stacking up to 3 times.
- Glyph of Icy Veins was reworked: Your Icy Veins causes your Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt, and Ice Lance spells to split into 3 smaller bolts that each do 160% damage, instead of increasing spell casting speed.
- Spinning Crane Kick has a new line for Mistweaver: During Spinning Crane Kick, you can continue to dodge and parry.
- Zen Meditation now reduces all damage taken by 90% (was 99%) and redirects to you up to 5 harmful spells.
- Chi Burst damage and healing reduced by 92%.
- Chi Wave damage and healing reduced by 85%.
- Zen Sphere damage was reduced by 78% and healing was reduced by 91%. AP scaling was reduced by 75%.
- Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger will also provoke the target for Brewmaster Monks.
- Rushing Jade Wind debuff now has a 15 sec duration. Also triggers Shuffle for Brewmaster Monks.
- Renewing Mist now has an 8 sec cooldown, down from 15 sec.
- Teachings of the Monastery: Spinning Crane Kick healing increased by 8%.
- Crusader Strike damage and additional damage decreased by 19%.
- Repentance now has a 15 sec cooldown.
- Sacred Shield no longer increases the critical chance of your Flash of Light. Absorption decreased by 99% and SP scaling for absorption increased by 50%.
- Speed of Light now has a 45 sec cooldown, down from 60 sec.
- Guarded by the Light now also grants 6% of your maximum mana every 2 sec.
- Sword of Light now also grants 6% of your maximum mana every 2 sec. and increases the healing done by Word of Glory and Flash of Light by 30%.
- Mind Sear damage was decreased by 30%.
- Shadow Word: Insanity damage was decreased by 25%.
- Divine Insight now gives Shadow Word: Pain a 5% chance to reset the cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast within 12 sec to be instant cast and cost no mana, down from 15% chance.
- From Darkness, Comes Light now grants 20% more damage to the Mind Spike bonus.
- Power Word: Solace now restores 1.5% maximum mana, down from 2%.
- Divine Fury now also works with Cascade, Divine Star, and Halo.
- Mastery: Shadowy Recall now grants a 14% chance to deal damage twice, up from 8%.
- Shadowy Apparitions reworked to have a 100% proc chance, lower base damage, and only proc from critical periodic damage.
- Glyph of Water Shield was reworked: Increases the mana generated reactively by your Water Shield when you are attacked by 50%, but reduces the passive mana generation by 15%.
- Summon Felhunter now costs 20% of Base Demonic Fury, down from 25%.
- Summon Succubus now costs 20% of Base Demonic Fury, down from 25%.
- Summon Voidwalker now costs 20% of Base Demonic Fury, down from 25%.
- Drain Soul damage decreased by 66.6%.
- Decimation now also works with Shadow Bolt.
- Hellfire base damage was decreased by 10% and SP scaling increased by 216%.
- Summon Felguard now costs 20% of Base Demonic Fury, down from 25%.
- Conflagrate now reduces movement speed by 50% for 5 sec, up from 30%.
- Mastery: Emberstorm no longer increases the damage of Chaos Bolt.
- Glyph of Conflagrate no longer increases the movement speed reduction by an additional 40%.
- Glyph of Shadowflame: Your Shadowflame slow is increased to 70% (was 50%) but Hand of Gul'dan no longer has charges.
- Battle Shout now has a 100 yd radius, up from 30.
- Berserker Rage now generates 10 Rage and increases physical damage done by 10% for 6 sec.
- Commanding Shout now has a 100 yd radius, up from 30.
- Enrage now generates 10 Rage and increases physical damage done by 10% for 6 sec.
- Shield Barrier now absorbs (33.3% of (((AP * AP) * 186) / 10,000,000 + 47000% of AP / 10,000)) damage.
Retribution Paladins got a big nerf to Crusader Strike and Repentance. I find Repentance to be a weird nerf as I play a Retribution myself. Repentance was something I doubt anyone really complained about in PvP as it wasn't something a melee class could get off often. Perhaps there was an issue with Repentance that I couldn't see.
Drain Soul took a heavy nerf. However on beta most Warlocks barely channel this ability even in execute range. On my Warlock Malefic Grasp with full DOTs did almost the same damage as execute Drain Soul. With this nerf, Warlocks will probably just always use Malefic Grasp instead of even attempting Drain Soul.
Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program
Full article here. Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. Check out how your guild could help out some of the new players in WoW!
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® Charity Auctions: Thank You!
Full article here. Check out how the server-blade charity auction raised more than $330,000 to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.