The Yäspresents PvP guild on Stormscale - EU is organizing the first ever Yaspresents Online 3v3 Tournament. They are trying to support the World of Warcraft community and make this game more fun and entertaining for everyone. Check out their website which is currently under construction at http://yaspresents.com/ .
GROUP A (May 11th, 7:00-11:30pm CET):
Survival Tactics: Shawir , Braindeadly , Flubbah
Vanguards Cleave: Vanguards , Mes , Sodah
IntroDucing: Taku , Dakkroth , Glyptic
Baylyfe: Salv , Dicegg , Hydra
GROUP B (May 12th, 7:00-11:30pm CET):
Bleached Bones: Mir , Skenz , Geru
Yas Suprise Effect: Khuna , Xandyn , Zunniyaki
Tag Team Stomp: Talbadar , Snutz , Cdew
Multivites: Abni , Maldiva , Karvinen
- First place - 4200$
- Second place - 2100$
- Third place - 600$
Eight invited teams will play in two groups of four teams each. Group phase will be played in round robin format. Top two teams from each group advance to the double elimination phase.
The group phase and semi finals will be a best-of-five. The Grand Finals will be played best-of-seven.
Group A : May 11th, 7:00-11:30pm CET.
Group B : May 12th, 7:00-11:30pm CET.
Semi-Finals and Grand Finals : May 13th, 7:00-11:00pm CET.
- Any setup with one healer is allowed.
- No class stacking.
- The Tournament is played on TR. Any gear that is available on TR is allowed.
- Teams can change their setup and spec in between each game.
- The losing team of each match will be able to choose a map that has not already been played. Nagrand Arena will always be played first. In a best of 7 series a map cannot be played twice until all others have been chosen. Ring of Valor is banned.
- 45 second disconnect rule: If a player disconnects after 45 second mark the game will not be replayed. Please read this guide by Mugemsz to learn how to avoid DDoS. Making a new Skype account is a must for everyone!