Update: 2/22/08 - New mage and warlock changes added. New changes in bold.
The patch notes have been updated again and there are quite a few interesting PvP changes.
- Lifebloom healing coefficient has been reduced.
- Arcane Fortitude now increases your armor by an amount equal to 100% of your Intellect, up from 50%.
- Blink, Slow, and Spellsteal have all had their mana cost reduced.
- Icy Veins no longer stacks with Bloodlust/Heroism.
- New Talent: Molten Shields will cause your Fire Ward to have a 10/20% chance to reflect Fire spells while active. In addition, your Molten Armor has a 50/100% chance to affect ranged and spell attacks.
- New Improved Blink: For 2/4 seconds after casting Blink, your chance to be hit by all attacks and spells is reduced by 25%.
- Icy Veins has been changed, instead of increasing the chance your chilling effects will Freeze the target by 10%, it will now give you 100% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting.
- Turn Undead(Rank 3):This spell has been reworked and has been renamed to "Turn Evil". It will now work on Demons in addition to Undead. Turn Evil is subject to diminishing returns, and lasts 10 seconds in PvP.
- Chastise no longer disorients the target, but now is instant cast and roots the target for 2 seconds.
- Power Infusion: Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell haste by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Improved Backstab is now called Puncturing Wounds.
- Puncturing Wounds increases your critical strike chance with Backstab by 10/20/30%, and the critical strike chance with your Mutilate ability by 5/10/15%.
- Improved Sprint: This ability will now always remove Entangling Roots.
- Nature’s Swiftness and Elemental Mastery now share a 10 second cooldown.
- Ghost Wolf: Cast time reduced to 2 seconds, down from 3.
- Tremor Totem now pulses every 3 seconds, down from 4.
- Demonic Knowledge: This buff will no longer remain on enslaved demons when Enslave Demon is removed. It will now increase your spell damage by an amount equal to 4/8/12%, down from 5/10/15%.
- Confirmed: Drain Mana buff no longer appears in the patch notes and has been removed.
- Lifetap is now percentage based, it converts 26% of max. hp into 26 % of max. mana.
- If a queued player has a personal rating higher than their team rating, the matchmaking system will now use the highest personal rating of a queued member of that team for matchmaking purposes, instead of the team rating.
If any of these are old or I'm missing something, please let me know.