Hotfixes: April 10
- Death Knight
- Black Claws (Artifact trait) can no longer incorrectly burst multiple Festering Wounds per swing.
- Demon Hunter
- Erupting Souls (Artifact trait) will now strike all targets hit by Soul Cleave.
- Cobra Commander’s Sneaky Snakes (Artifact trait) damage increased by 25%.
- Thunderslash (Artifact trait) damage reduced by 50%.
- Thunderslash (Artifact trait) deals 30% less damage with the Dire Frenzy talent.
- Glacial Eruption (Artifact trait) damage increased by 20%.
- Jaws of Shadow’s (Artifact trait) bonus is now 10% (was 20%).
- Executioner's Precision (Artifact trait) bonus increased to 75%/stack (was 50%/stack).
- Oathblood’s (Artifact trait) proc chance increased to 15% (was 10%).
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug where a Fire Mage's Ignite could interact incorrectly with Duel (Arms Warrior PvP Talent), resulting in significantly reduced or increased damage to secondary targets.
- Cauterizing Blink’s heal is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.
- For rated PvP, we’re adjusting the item levels for some end-of-match rewards, weekly rewards, and Gladiator obliterum tokens:
- End-of-match rewards for players whose rating is between 0 and 1799 have been improved, starting at a minimum item level of 870 (was 865).
- Weekly rewards have been raised to a minimum of 880 (was 870).
- The tokens purchased with Echoes of Battle, gained by obliterating Gladiator gear, now create an item at item level 880 (was 865).
- These changes will take effect this week with maintenance in your region.